Old 10-25-2010, 10:04 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Happy Monday!

I haven't weighed in since 2 Fridays ago so I am extremely anxious to see what this Friday's weigh-in holds for me. I have been doing FAIRLY well with my eating (not perfect), but my workouts have been great, on point, and I have even been squeezing extra ones in. My goal is to see 151. That would put me at consistently losing a pound per week. I won't lie- I am scared I won't see that number. I will def. be very upset. I am really trying to make a plan that I can maintain long-term.

My pants do feel a little looser today, but I'm afraid to cling to that...

Tryin hard to hang in there!

I hope you all have a great Monday!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 10:46 AM   #92  
kitty Momo

Cristina - is that a new thing about the spouse being laid off?? I never read it before, many hugs. I bet that is a major stress for both of you.

LindsB- I love your wedding photo. I weigh every day. lol I hate suspense.

Speaking of which the scale is up a tad but think its from eating late last night, see what it is tomorrow before I freak out

Day off from work but almost want to call and see if they could use some extra help. I need my routine and I need a decent paycheck, this will be a low one.

k- off I go to putter.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 03:32 PM   #93  
kitty Momo

I'm bored.

Had stewed tomatoes,green beans and chicken tenderloin (all mixed together & heated) for lunch, it was good. I also had a slice of bread w/ peanut butter on it.

Dragging and still in my pjs. Maybe I should work?? The worst of me comes out when I have no routine. I feel like a slug.

Maybe I will grab the cat and go back to sleep??
Old 10-25-2010, 03:56 PM   #94  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Hey Ladies!!

I want to do a cleanse. Has anyone tried any? I thought about doing the Master Cleanse..but then I read that you have to take laxatives!! And if you don't want to take those, then you drink sea salt water. The directions on how to drink that was really gross!! So that is out. No wonder why they say that is unhealthy. I did stumble on Gwyneth Paltrow's site..and read about the Clean Cleanse. It sounds like something I can do. You drink shakes twice a day, eat a lunch, and take some sort of pills with it. It lasts for 21 days. If I start it at the beginning of November..I would end it before Thanksgiving. Not sure if this is a good idea or not, LOL!!

Anyways..nothing new from me. We were looking for a new place to live. But everywhere we looked, they do not allow pets. I keep telling the hubs to stop the search. If we stay here, we can save money for a house to buy. We're offically looking to move back to WA. Hubs can get orders there if he stays in..and if not, he can join the Coast Guard and hope we get stationed there. Or he can just get out altogether, get a job at the Everett base and we can buy a house there. LoL!! Either way..we want to go back. Earlier today, he mentioned getting on another ship again. My heart did little flips, lol!! I miss the Stennis, but I know it won't be the same ship. We can hope for the Lincoln or some other aircraft carrier. I can't remember what ships are in WA anymore, lol!!

Speaking of the Navy. Did anyone read about women being let on the subs? 2 of the subs are in Bangor, WA (the base we used to live on). And I know several of my friend's husband's are on one of the subs. They are really not happy about this. I'm glad hubs was never on a sub.

Anyways..I should get back to doing nothing. Btw..when is it going to cool down here?!?! It's too warm inside.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 04:25 PM   #95  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello all and a Happy Monday to you!

SUSAN...I think I mentioned it a few posts back along with some stuff about J & C and deleted it. He was laid off back then but had gotten news that he was going to be. Just keeping hoping this time like the last he wouldn't, that they would put him on another line. This darn outsourcing jobs is getting serious and needs to stop! His whole line he worked on (aircraft co) is being outsourced to Mexico and the plant is in talking as to whether they will close the whole plant (thousands of jobs gone!) and move it to Louisiana. Anywho...too much going on with that stuff so 300 I believe were laid off this round. May have to move out of state to find a job because another aircraft company is laying off 700 and there are very few jobs here. So yeah, stressful to say the least...definitely will be downsizing, where I don't know but I can't leave my little Lily yet. Anyway...you sound like me. When I watch Lily I have plenty to do and stay busy, when she's not here I don't know what to do with myself, I get sooooo bored!

LINDSB...good luck with your WI Friday.

FRANCIE...never have done one, was tempted but I need food, or at least lots of caffeine, lol. Doing shakes twice a day and one meal might not be so bad though. Maybe if you just did it like 10-15 days...seems like a long time but then there are some people who do that all the time. Shake twice a day is a meal. I'm sure you could get full on those. What kind of pills do you have to take? I've always wanted to live in Seattle ever since going and visiting a friend there...hubby said at one point if I could find him a job he would go. But seems like the housing is so high! A lot higher than here, and again, right now I can't bear to leave Lily, maybe when she gets older.

No walk today because I went to the eye doc and she dilated the old pupils and it is still feeling a little weird. Not sure why it seems different this time but it does. And when I walked out in the sun it was killing me! My sunglasses are dark too so...in about 2 weeks I will have some new glasses. Wanted some tortoise shell frames or something black but they looked funny on me, or so I thought. And wouldn't you know I ended up with some more pink ones which I don't mind but I hate the coach label...not into labels. They were the only ones I really liked though so. My eyes are just a little worse. Had to do it now because the hubby gets insurance and paid for 60 days so need to get things taken care of until he gets a job. Anyway...I am happy to say I am down a pound...a whole stinking pound, woohoo, lol! I will take it for sure. If I keep at a pound a week that is fine by me.

Take care ladies and have a good week!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:39 PM   #96  
kitty Momo

Congrats on the pound Cristina Cross fingers on the job search and continued hugs

I have been lying on the bed taking a cat nap w/ Momo.I even called Gab's dad and asked "can you please pick her up from school........I'm too tired *yawn*"...lol.........what an f-ing lazzy a$$.....no motivation to do anything. This is what I get when I don't go to work. I guess I didn't realize how tired I was. ha ha

Francie - Astoria has a Coast Guard Probably not as exciting as WA. Anyway, no cleanses here. I did try once taking a laxative, I thought I was dying,sweaty and couldn't breathe......and I was by myself at night. I thought "omg, I am going to be found dead by this toilet..." lol

ok, I guess I will get out of my pjs before Gaby gets home. lol

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 10-25-2010 at 05:39 PM.
Old 10-25-2010, 05:53 PM   #97  
I was born this way hey!

Cristina~ The pill is a supplement. And the key to living "clean" is to avoid process meats, buy organic, remove one of more of dairy, bread, pasta, sugar, white rice and red meat..and remove some other stuff that I can't remember right now. Seattle is pretty expensive. You should look to the 'burbs for a place. Like Shoreline, Everett, Silverdale (where we lived before), Tacoma,etc.

Susan~ HAHAHAH!!!! That is so funny!!! That is exactly why I don't like laxatives. I'd like to go to Astoria. That's where The Goonies was filmed!!! I dunno if I wanna live there. What is there to do?
Old 10-25-2010, 07:58 PM   #98  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Dropping back in to say I did a dvd...WATP walking away the waist or something like that, lol...47 mns and man I am pooped! But feel better for doing it. Now I gotta cook dinner, ugh.

FRANCIE...yeah, it would be nice to live there even though it rains a lot! Shoot woman, if you take all that food away what's left, lol? I like me a good juicy steak or hamburger once in a while among other things. Probably the reason I am not losing as fast as I could/should be.

SUSAN...I spend the whole day Sunday in pjs unless I am having the kids over for dinner. There have actually been a few times I have had them on then too, lol! And you're not a lazy a$$! You deserve a break from work now and then to just chill and do whatever, or to do nothing...so enjoy!

Okay, I better get to cooking. I have a book I want to get done by tomorrow night and then another read before Sunday to make my goal of 3-4 read a month. I aim for 3 but like to get at least 4 which is hard to do when Lily is here. Oh speaking of Lily...I get to see my baby tomorrow!

Have a good evening, ladies!

PS, thank you Susan!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 10-25-2010 at 07:58 PM.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:49 PM   #99  
I was born this way hey!

Cristina~ If we move back, I'll have to buy a sun lamp, lol!! My depression gets out of control there. I miss Seattle. The first full day we were there we went to Seattle. We had NO desire to go to Balitmore. And you're right..once you take away all that good stuff, there is no point in living. LoL!! Have you ever looked at The Hungry Girl cookbook? There are lots of awesome recipes to all your fave foods, that are better for you. I really need to start making things out of it.

I'm having a very boring night. Hubs is dog tired and went to play video games in the bedroom. So I'm in the living room catching up on The Vampire Diaries & Grey's Anatomy. I think I'll even watch Law & Order:SVU & LA. Has anyone seem the LA one? Fonzo can't stand it, lol!!

OKay..it just got really hot in here. So I'm going to sit in front of the fan.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:14 PM   #100  

Mom2Gaby- thank you! It's one of my favorite photos from our wedding! We just got married in May.

Frou- Thanks for the well wishes! I will let you all know how I come out!

I feel like I was REALLY on point in terms of exercise today:
Morning- 30 day shred
Lunch- 1 hour walk
Evening- 35 mins on elliptical, 20 mins upper body weights.

Not too shabby for a Monday! Eating was great until I just had some non fat frozen yougurt that I blended with some peanut butter. I ate a little more than 1/2 of what I made and put the rest down the sink. It was probably about 200-250 cals.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:33 PM   #101  
kitty Momo

Oh, you can call me Susan, LindsB. It is a beautiful picture,you made a beautiful bride.

Sad,sad news........I gained back to 158. Night nibbles is my only guess, just opening my mouth alittle too much these past few days. Need to refocus and get back on track!! I'll go change the ticker in a second.

Francie & Crsitina -I always loved Olympia. It really is so pretty up north,especially north of Seattle.

Francie - You have a lot of history in Astoria. I like the coast guard stationed here and all the forts. Seattle probably suites you better,being young and all. I hope you guys are able to move back

Cristina - come visit me!!

pfft..........ok, I'll go change the ticker.
Old 10-26-2010, 10:16 PM   #102  

Susan- Thanks! I am equally frustrated! I got on the scale early....I am UP .4oz from my pre-TOM weight!!!!!! I am praying, pleading for a woosh! I have been working my butt off! I know it just probably just a little bit of water retention lingering from AF, but it still put me in the WORST mood! We can do this! (or atleast I keep telling myself that!)

I am going to weigh daily in November to try to get over this HATE HATE relationship I have with the scale.

I am SUCH a slow loser!
Old 10-27-2010, 07:54 AM   #103  
kitty Momo

I showed the *Scale God's* . I went out and bought a pizza and a bottle of wine and enjoyed (guilt free!) my evening dinner. I figure if we are gaining lets do it properly.
I will not weigh today! lol But will get back in the saddle tomorrow.
Regroup and forge ahead! Onward!

whatever..

LindsB - probably you are just holding water, hang in there!
Old 10-27-2010, 03:42 PM   #104  
I was born this way hey!

Susan~ We're young, but we're not that fun anymore, LOL!! But that could be because there is nothing to do here. I miss hanging out in Seattle!!! I hope we can move back too.
Old 10-29-2010, 08:17 AM   #105  
ugggg.....

I am so behind in my postings...hi and love you all!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote