Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 09:58 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 216/180.6/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavwright View Post

As far as introductions, my name is Chavonne and I live in Pittsburgh with my husband and two pups.
Yay!!! Even though I live in NoVa now, I was born and raised in PGH! Go Steelers!
Old 07-12-2009, 10:46 PM   #77  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

well i will come up with some mini challenges this week. i will prob start one on wednesday. im excited!

i need something to keep me on track with exercsing regularly so the first challenge will prob be an exercise challenge

alright the WOC thread is getting sexy summer of 09! lets get it!
Old 07-13-2009, 08:27 AM   #78  

S/C/G: 194/139/125

*Drops in like Mary Poppins* I'm here! to everyone!

You already know what i've been up to. I haven't been hitting the gym at all during the last four weeks, but i'm down to a solid 132 pounds and I have been working it out (in Spanish!) Trust me.

I think I might finally have a job, so wish me luck on that!

Brie, an exercise challenge would be awesome. I need something to distract me before I kill this dude from exhaustion. What did you have in mind?

Last edited by NishKitten; 07-13-2009 at 08:28 AM.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:42 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

HEY GIRRRRLS! What a weekend! I have eaten everything not nailed down not to mention a fifth of Patron last night and a fifth of Remy on Friday. I have been doing okay on the gym but LAWD my eating is the pitts. IDK KNOW WHAT IT IS ABOUT THE SUMMER......but it is harder to stay on track

Cali - **** Yeah GOOOOOO steelers!. My BF and I have a Steelers Car I am gonna post a pic of it later

Jasonslea - Aww boo. that sux about not being able to go home. Sorry. But we can work on you looking your very best by the time you dDO get there....

Nish - hey HUN. Crossing my fingers for the job

Chav - WELCOME!

Beaka - If I ever got the chance to see her in person I would. She is a great entertainer. A week should be enough time. Just do a little bit each day. Do get stressed
Old 07-13-2009, 11:08 AM   #80  
I'm changing my life!

Default Mm-hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_roxy View Post
Hey Everybody,

I hope you all had a fun weekend. It's definantly time for a challenge!

Beaka, I feel you on the 'frenemies' issue. You're not the only the one. However, there's always a bright spot and ours is that we've found each other for support and accountability to keep going until we reach our goals. We got this!
I feel you both on this one. I have a good "friend" who actually mocked me for being so serious about my weight loss efforts. It's hard with people like that around me, so I'm doing my best to avoid the negative energy. So glad I've got support elsewhere!
Old 07-13-2009, 11:17 AM   #81  
I'm changing my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonsLea View Post
Hey everyone.

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been feeling crappy lately. I realized that I wasn't going to be able to afford the ticket to go back home this month. So I'm going to miss Sunshine's wedding and god knows when I will have another chance to see my family and friends again. I just feel so horrible about it and have been eating like there is no tomorrow. So, my WI tomorrow is probably going to be very bad.
I'm so sorry you can't go home. I live on the other side of the country and it's hard to be able to afford to go home. I feel like I miss everything happening back home. I hope you can, too. I hope you don't let your weigh-in get to you. Tomorrow is another day. And like someone else, now you have more time to get gorgeous before you get home!
Old 07-14-2009, 11:22 AM   #82  
Chi-town's finest!

S/C/G: 308/302/150

Height: 5'3"

Hi all,

I'm just dropping in to share some wonderful news. I've not been feeling well since around the holiday & just recently started feeling better.

Well, I went to see my doc last week about all this & returned yesterday for a follow-up, and I have lost 9 lbs in one week. Amazing! I just had to share. Hopefully this is my motivation for getting back on track.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:24 PM   #83  

YAY Nona! Keep moving in the right direction, girl!
Old 07-14-2009, 08:43 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Cali Doll: We definitely need to have an east coast meetup!!!

NISH!!!: SO glad you're here!

Cake: A Steelers car? Where dem pics at?!?!

chav: sometimes "Friends" need a good slap across the face We are ALL about support up in heah!

Nona:
9 pounds in one week is AMAZING!!!
What have you been doing?

As for me I got on the scale this morning and was 215.0!!! Woot! Woot!!! That was my Essence goal, but I'm just glad to be there now. But I may have messed it up already. My co-workers took me out to lunch today. I had a salad that was totally unhealthy with chicken strips and honey mustard dressing. But I did have Sushi for dinner. Bout to head to the gym and burn off some of these calories. I'm punishing myself for all of my Essence slacking by hitting the gym hard every day this week. I did Turbo Kick Sun and Mon.

Hope everyone's having a wonderful, on plan week.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:23 AM   #85  

Beaka - I will post them tonite. Actually I am just going to add a link to them cause I am at work. And if we do an Eastcoast meetup I will SO be there! Congrats on your 215 you did it!

Nona - WTG. 9 Pounds HOW AWESOME!

Well I am down 2 lbs form the 3 I gained over the weekend. Plus TOM is visting very very soon. so I think that is pretty good. My 3 yr anniversary with the noy is sunday. And those of you know me well......know I got a new dress. I didn't think we would be able to make it at first but I guess he wants to keep me. Have a great day ya'll.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:03 AM   #86  
I'm changing my life!

Default Hey, ladies!

I am so grateful for this group! I love being able to see how every one is doing and get support as I slowly make my way to thin.

Cake Batter: I can't wait to see pics of the car. Since moving to Pgh, I've got crazy Steeler fever!

Beata: Congratulations on hitting your goal! That is such a great accomplishment and I know it took a lot of work! That is so great and I'm so inspired.

Nona: Congrats on your weight loss! It must feel great to lose so much! Keep up the good work!

As for me, I've been working hard this week! I did Turbo Jam for the first time in months and had forgotten how much I love it. Working out is actually fun! I don't expect Sunday's weigh-in to be great because TOM is lurking and I'm bloated already. Hopefully it's not too bad!
Old 07-15-2009, 12:24 PM   #87  

This is the link. If it doesn't take too much of ya'lls time look through the photos (there are not many) but they are before and afters....we LOOOOVE this car.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3082298
Old 07-15-2009, 03:49 PM   #88  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

Looks like everybody's been staying out of trouble. I went to the Maxwell/Chrisette Michelle concert on Monday...he is so damn fine! Chrisette was good and Maxwell puts on a good show, too. I'm a crazy Steeler fan, too!! My neighbors hate it, especially since you can see both the Bengals and Reds stadium from my grandma's house..lol...
Old 07-15-2009, 04:08 PM   #89  

S/C/G: 238/176/125

Height: 5'5"

Am I too late to party?

I'm from the DC area too!
Old 07-15-2009, 04:48 PM   #90  

hi sistas. i haven't really had a chance to get on this week. we have company visiting and that has taken quite a bit of my extra time. i'll check in a bit later

Last edited by candtlove; 07-15-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Closed Thread