Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 07:50 PM   #61  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

hey ya'll

ive been in stl since thurs and i got back last night. saw a lot of my friends saw my nieces everyday and had a great time.

needless to say my eating was out the door and we wont discuss the ridiculous amount of adult beverages i consumed lol. but today is a new day and i have no trips, vacas etc planned. so i am going to do this thing right. i am going to join the gym tomorrow so there will be no excuses.

i give all of you permission to go off on me if i do not work out tomorrow. this has got to stop. and what didnt help was i got all the good male attention this weekend in stl. i was like the new hot chick! lol funny how no one ever noticed me when i lived there.

i read everything but am too lazy to do personals lol. i will check back later
Old 07-07-2009, 11:46 PM   #62  

Default Hey Ladies!

Hey Ladies,

I'm usually a lurker but would love to join this thread. I have gained so much info from this site. A little about me....I'm 28 and live in Texas. I have struggled with my weight my entire life. I thought I was huge in high school at a size 8, but what I wouldn't give to get back there now! However, I'm on my way. I know it takes time to make positive lifestyle changes, but sometimes it seems so hard to stay committed and focused. I'm glad for this outlet with each of you. It definantly helps to have folks to relate to.

On a side note, bejewled what's good in KC? I'll be there in a few weeks for a conference.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:34 PM   #63  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

hey ishllemor! welcome!

kc is pretty boring but the power and light district is a lot of fun. i can try to find out for you but i just moved back here myself.

whoever mentionedpzi jeans i have a couple pair and i love them! no gaps and they are sexy! pzijeans.com should tell u where they sell them in your area

would you chickies be interested in some mini challenges to help keep the thread alive? if so, any suggestions? i would be happy to keep all the info together and help come up with them if ppl are interested. let me know

Last edited by bjeweled; 07-08-2009 at 02:38 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:27 PM   #64  
Age Quod Agis

S/C/G: 184/177/134

Height: 5'5.5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjeweled View Post
would you chickies be interested in some mini challenges to help keep the thread alive? if so, any suggestions? i would be happy to keep all the info together and help come up with them if ppl are interested. let me know
Most def! Great idea jewel!
Old 07-08-2009, 03:44 PM   #65  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

ladies!

Nothing much on this side of San Anto. Apartment hunting is the game of the day tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Both my hair and my feet look atrocious! A little over a week before the wedding, so ready to see my family and friends again!
Old 07-09-2009, 08:41 AM   #66  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjeweled View Post

sure, but what?

ot: is anyone planning to watch entertainment tonight tonight? i saw a brief clip of "debbie rowe's plastic surgery nightmare". the bottom part of her face was so abnormally big. she looked awful!!
Old 07-09-2009, 11:17 AM   #67  

A challenge sounds great to me! Anything that keeps us accountable towards our goals I think would be good. Now until Labor Day may be a good time frame. What do you ladies think?

Bejewled, I think I will be staying in the Lights district in KC.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:23 PM   #68  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

A challenge sounds good. How was the essence festival?

My 4th was good, I had to work, but I did get to spend some time with someone kind of special to me...lol..
Old 07-11-2009, 09:14 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Ladies! I really need to get my butt in gear. My vacation was a slippery slope to not eating right and exercising. And the thing is that I KNOW I'll feel better when I work out... so why don't I do it?!?!?!

Essence Festival was GREAT! Beyonce puts on a heck of a show. Definitely worth seeing if you ever get the chance. And she is FLAWLESS!!!

I've started going through all my stuff for the move. Why do I already have 4 bags of clothes I don't want anymore and I'm not even done yet. Not to mention the old purses and shoes I gotta bag up too. It's all going to the Goodwill. This whole packing myself up is really starting to feel a bit overwhelming. But I will have a whole week after my last day of work to get it together.

Anyways... I still need to get my butt in the gym. Gonna go to Turbo Kick tomorrow morning. I hope all of you ladies are enjoying your weekend.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:15 AM   #70  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey everyone.

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been feeling crappy lately. I realized that I wasn't going to be able to afford the ticket to go back home this month. So I'm going to miss Sunshine's wedding and god knows when I will have another chance to see my family and friends again. I just feel so horrible about it and have been eating like there is no tomorrow. So, my WI tomorrow is probably going to be very bad.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:01 AM   #71  

JasonsLea: Awww!

Maybe it's time for us to have a challenge. Brie and I talked about that. It seems like with everything going on this summer a lot of people are getting a little off track and could use a little extra support. At least I know I do! I'm up a few pounds and have come too far to let myself start gaining this weight back.

Also, I know for a lot of us this site is the only support system we have in weight loss. On a personal level, I'm really starting to look at some of my friends. Some of them are becoming "frenemies" on the slick side. Some people seem to be fine with who you are until you start doing better than them- whether it's in weight loss, your career, or whatever. But let me stop... that's my own personal rant for the day.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:30 PM   #72  
I'm changing my life!

Default Hi!

Hi, everyone,
I would really like to join this thread. I think it's great to get and give weight loss support to my fellow sisters.

As far as introductions, my name is Chavonne and I live in Pittsburgh with my husband and two pups. I am a domestic violence advocate and going to school part-time to get my MSW. I like to read, write, and cook/bake.

I have been fat for just about forever. My goal is to lose 120 pounds to get down to 150.

I wish you all the best as we all try to lose weight! Also, I love the idea of a challenge. I always need a way to stay motivated.

Last edited by chavwright; 07-12-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:10 PM   #73  

Welcome Chavonne! That's great work that you do! We're glad to have you!
Old 07-12-2009, 09:50 PM   #74  

Hey Everybody,

I hope you all had a fun weekend. It's definantly time for a challenge!

Beaka, I feel you on the 'frenemies' issue. You're not the only the one. However, there's always a bright spot and ours is that we've found each other for support and accountability to keep going until we reach our goals. We got this!
Old 07-12-2009, 09:56 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 216/180.6/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaka View Post
Brie:
And I see you're in DC! I'll actually be moving to the area in a month or so.
Nice! I am in Northern Virginia!

Hi ladies! I am glad to see this thread.
Closed Thread