Old 11-02-2008, 09:04 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

I did set some goals last night for the month
Food=450.000 calories
exercise= pedometor=300,000 steps/900 minutes of weight lifting (if I lack the steps I'm to ride that extra mile on the bike)
water=1440 oz
declutter/clean house for 15 minutes per day
It breaks down to 1500 daily calories, 10000 steps and 30 minutes of weight lifting. If Ii happen to binge a day or two a month I should be able to cut back and exercise more during that week.

Mel
The birthday party was great. She celebrated for two days with a party at pals and one with her mother's people. She was so excited. Her dad, my cousin and i were talking about working the long hours. He's been having to work 10 hours per day lately. I told him my boss said that my job was a baby sitting job and I actually told my boss this after that comment that I'd much rather keep Weslyn than "babysit" this plant. She over heard that and just smiled and said we could play cats when you come to baby sit me.

Nae
Glad to hear that the neighbors were okay.

Carla
Now I've seen it all a dog/cow. Is "it" eating your veggies? I have a problem of getting in all my veggies also.

Patty
It's good to see you. Our goals aare similar for the month.

Madcat
You and I must have been posting at the same time. Even though your advice was dierected to Mel, I'm going to use it also. Thanks.

It's a work day for me. J. my friend in waste water has brought over the information I need to finish the reports. I'm praying for a very quiet day in order to get them done.

I've decided to talk to the boss about some things here at work if they can't be resolved then so be it. I'll look for another job after the first of the year.

Last edited by ceejay52; 11-02-2008 at 09:06 AM.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:04 AM   #17  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Good Morning Worldlies..............

I am in search of a new church this morning. I am trying the one that is about a mile down the road. I was born and raised Catholic, but am a bit disgruntled at the moment with that religion, therefore I am going to try the Methodist church down the road. I am kind of excited about it.

Madcat...I didn't set my clocks back til this morning, I forgot before I went to bed last night. I feel like I have gained an hour on my life today. hahaha Thanks for the reminder.

Ceejay...your goals sound doable...you go girl.

MEL...You deserve a break today...stay in, don't answer the door, I would say watch soaps and eat bon bons, but that is really not all that healthy. Maybe eat pretzels and drink Margarita's. We know that is much healthier..NOT.

Nae...sounds like the fire got rid of an eye sore. Glad no one was hurt in the fire. Sure makes the town stink for a while tho.

Patty...sounds like a great goal..quit complaining. I think, I too will do that, and instead count my blessings.

Hello to Michelle, Happy, Carla, and everyone else I may have missed.

Love and Hugs
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:01 AM   #18  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

"Cofounder of RealAge and coauthor of the popular YOU series of books, Dr. Michael Roizen and James Beard Hall of Fame member Mollie Katzen have joined our search for the smartest holiday recipes in America and will be helping us select the top five smartest."~CALIFORNIA WALNUT BOARD

Smart Holidays Menu Makeover

http://www.walnuts.org/contest/

MADCAT~ GREAT REMINDER FOR ME. I DO NEED TO PICK MY BATTLES AND EVEN NO BATTLES WOULD BE EVEN BETTER. I WILL REMEMBER THAT THIS WEEK ESPECIALLY!!! THANKS. NICE GOALS AND GOOD LUCK IN YOUR WHIRLWIND LIFE. I NEED A SISTER WHIT INTERNET SKILLS....ONE IN THIS STATE I MEAN!!

CEEJAY~ SOUNDED LIKE A FUN TIME TO ME. LIKE YOUR GOALS ALSO. PRACTICAL. I AM STICKING TO THE DECLUTTERING AND TRYING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR IDEAS. YEP... MADCAT'S ADVICE IS SOMETHING I KEEP FORGETTING. OUR LIVES WOULD BE MUCH SIMPLER IF WE LET A LOT OF STUFF "GO"

ANNIE~ HOPE YOU FIND THE CHURCH THAT HELPS. I HAVE BEEN MANY RELIGIONS IN MY LIFE. MY STEPM SENT US TO THE CLOSEST CHURCH EACH TIME WE MOVED
PEACE OF MIND AND HEART ARE WORTH THEIR WEIGHT IN GOLD. i'LL DRINK MY MARGARITA TO THAT
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:52 AM   #19  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning chicks,

One of my favorite days today in that we get an extra hour to the day Also a bummer in that it gets dark an hour earlier which means racing the sun home after work - and very quickly I will lose and have to be driving home in the dark. Good thing you don't live here although the way people drive so poorly out here, I guess I'm no more a danger to the people on the road than the cocky behind the wheel.

Yesterday was a gorgeous day. I took down all the Halloween stuff and it's packed and stored in the attic. Lots of stairs yesterday.

DH found my yard sign badly mangled and stuffed in our mailbox. Someone sure stomped the crap out of it. Fixed them tho, I have 2 signs - I immediately put out the second sign - but closer to the house. DH said it's probably better if we don't advertise who we are voting for. I said then that's fear. I'll be glad when Tuesday is over with and we have a new scapegoat to blame.

Annie - as a cookbook Catholic I can so relate to what you said. In this land of 10,000 churches I live in, I haven't found one yet that appeals to me although we went to an Episcopalian church clear across town with some friends. Espiscopalian is called Catholic lite - they follow alot of the same principles although they have women pastors. Hope you find something that works for you at the same time a job comes through for you. I know it's hard to say when the checkbook is about empty but if that one job sounded so off to you - don't grab something that feels wrong just to take anything that comes along. I'll never forget that someone told me once or I read that when it comes to jobs "One person's new and exciting opportunity is someone else's crappy ex-job" Kinda puts it into perspective.

Ceejay - sounds like you're in need of a change of pace. Sometimes it just gets too hard to overlook the goop and starting again freshens the perspective.

Madcat - how nice of you to take care of your sister as you do. Being there for each other, no matter what - is what it's all about. Have a good visit!

Mel - the only way you'd have NO BATTLES is to get a few of us to be on the board with you. Till then, keep your head low and stay out of the mess - not worth the repercutions afterwards.

Nae - no air freshner ever made will come close the the heavenly smell of fresh bread baking in the oven. Maybe you have inspired me to make a loaf myself today. Glad no one was hurt in the fire and if it was an eyesore, perhaps that was fate's way of decluttering a bit.

Patty - I had to smile about your goal to quit complaining about work. I think that would shut up 2/3 of us. A good goal to keep in mind tho - because having a job to complain about is better than the alternative I'm sure some will agree.

Carla - happy travels. Hope you made it to the city without incident. And with no furry extra passengers in your bags

Shad is quiet - hopefully she got that one day of R&R that she was in dear need of.

Time for me to get busy here so see yah later gators...
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 12:27 PM   #20  

Good Morning Ladies,

Happy - that is what I have to remember. My job pays very well. My boss and coworkers are great. It's just the workload is big. But luckily my boss's workload is just like mine so he understands. I just need to quite complaining.

Nae - for those that don't bake, Homemade bake goodies are a treat. Something like that means more to me than a store bought gift.

Ceejay - hope you get your peace and quite to finish up your reports.

Mel - hope your enjoy your day. I too am trying to make Sunday my day. A day for me to relax, read paper, post etc.

Madcat - I'm sure your sister appreciates the time you and hubby are taking to come over and fix her internet. Plus you get to visit.

As for me, Just got back from working out, getting ready to shower than go to church. I'm also doing a "Thankful" journal being the month of November, trying to get back in that habit, of seeing the good. So today I'm thankful for my workout Trainer "Carol". She worksout with me and two other girls. She is a certified trainer and she could be charging us more than what she does, BUT her goal is not to make money but to get us healthy.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Last edited by 1day@atime; 11-02-2008 at 12:38 PM.
1day@atime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:15 PM   #21  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,
Yes I was quiet yesterday because I wasn't here. I didn't do a great deal. Friday night I sat up watching TV until 1am because the All Blacks (NZ footy) were playing the Wallabies (Aus footy) in Hong Kong. The last of the Bledisloe Cup series and supposedly an exhibition match to whet the interest of the Asian public to play or watch rugby union. As an exhibition match it wouldn't have excited me too much since the ref nearly blew the pea out of his whistle and followed up with a lengthy message of why he nearly blew the pea out of his whistle in a broad Irish accent (the message not the whistle I mean). Anyway, the AB's won although it was close there for quite a while. So that meant I didn't get to sleep until around 1am and I didn't wake up until after 8.am. Then I went to breakfast, took a walk down to the sea, loaded some photos off the camera into my computer and went shopping for some new knickers and new reading matter. I was looking about for some fruit to keep in the fridge in my room as well, but there wasn't anything that looked interesting apart from a couple of very expensive mangoes. I got another 6 bottles of water to keep up the water intake too. Such is the extent of my shopping. Following that I came back to camp, went to do my washing and fell into conversation with a man from the security section (not on duty) and we ended up going to the wet mess for a drink or two - no we did not get drunk, he was due on duty in a couple of hours. And that basically was my day. No boots, no PPE - bare feet and shorts and a tee - feels much better. This morning was up and at the gym for 45 minutes of cardio and crunch.

Good to see so many up and posting - and long posts at that. There are some really good goals in there and I have to agree with Happy that less stress in our lives equals better living and therefore more tendency to lose weight. Proven fact - good food + adequate rest and good sleep patterns + less stress + more movement = weight loss.

My word Mel, you have come a long way in your thinking since we met.

And no, I don't intend to be the lead singer of any group much as I love you all. Anyone and everyone has to have a better voice than mine. Heck, I'd pay Kiri Te Kanawa to come sing before I took the lead.

So here we are at work for another day of hype and heaven. I have Adit (Indian computer geek) on one side of me asking me how to work out the MTTR and MTBF of individual equipment and how he should work the mathematical equation of Y2-Y1/X1-X2 =M into the formula. Huh - what's that for? Trend line - huh ? Give me a break. I'm a trainer. On the other side of me I have P - nice bloke, does tend to go on a bit, great dad, has orange and pink hair at the moment due to a bet he had with the daughters soccer team - trying to sort out how to use the planning module in SAP so he can plan work for the maintainers. Shortly, behind me I will have R - no doubt he has his eccentricities as well. I've only chatted with him over e-mail. Good thing I am fairly easy going isn't it? And then of course there is S who wanders in and out issuing orders and directives from time to time without working out the ramifications of the decision. He's due here in an hour or so. And last but not least the man that hired me M who drives me insane with the dotting of the i and the crossing of the t. You can see the wheels spinning trying to sort out the ramifications of a single action at a time. And to think I LIKE working with men.
For those wondering about the men in Mels life - no they are not immune to workplace friction and fractions. In fact they are almost worse at it, because the women will speak out about it, the men mutter and curse and throw tools around but tend not to do too much until it comes to a head and it is almost head banging time.

Right I am off. You don't need to know more about my conflict management skills. Have a great day/ evening and I'll catch up later as time permits.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:20 PM   #22  

PS Annie - have fingers, toes, legs and eyes crossed that the second interview goes really well for you.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:19 PM   #23  
Happy September

SHADDIE...I AM COMING HERE TONITE TO SAY HELLO TO YOU. I WAS AFRAID WE WOULD MISS EACH OTHER. MORE THAN LIKELY I WILL NTO BE BACK TILL WEDNESDAY. TOMORROW IS LOOKING A BIT BUSY AND OF COURSE TUESDAY IS THE DAY FROM ELECTION H E L L
EVEN WITH EVENTS HERE, I WOULD STILL RATHER WORK WITH MEN THAN WOMEN....SORRY TO SAY. MUCH LESS GOSSIP AND THEY TAKE ORDERS SO WELL
HOPE THE PEEPS YOPU WORK WITH WILL ALL DO THEIR JOB AND THINGS GO RELATIVELY SMOOTHLY FOR ONE AND ALL. WISH I COULD GO BAREFOOT WITH SHORTSN AND A T-SHIRT BUT I WOULD HAVE TO HAVE AT LEAST 2 RADIATORS ON HIGH!!!! STAY WELL MY SOUTH EASTERN FRIEND AND DON'T GET TOO DRUNK...IF YOU DO, I HOPE YOU AND THE OFF DUTY SECURITY GUY HAVE A GREAT TIME!

OK CHICKIES....THAT IS ALL FROM ME FOR THE NEXT 2 DAYS. STAY WELL AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF EACH OTHER
Old 11-03-2008, 08:02 AM   #24  
Choose your hard

Good morning all,

It was a bright and shiny morning due to the time change but it's going to be getting dark quickly in the evening. I'd rather have it the other way around truth be told.

It's going to be another busy week ahead starting off with the dentist today (another crown replacing a badly cracked tooth), a neighborhood board meeting, my long overdue mammogram and my (starting to get really boring) diabetes class.

DH just announced that the cats are gathering outside. They are timing themselves so that they all show up for breakfast. Mr. Feral is sleeping nicely in his bed, I'm sure he's not happy about being disturbed by old Curly there looking for his first of many cans of food. Better go calm the troops. Take care...
Old 11-03-2008, 12:43 PM   #25  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Happy Monday ladies --

Sorry I've been away so long. I was off work Wednesday through yesterday and was so busy having fun (fishing, going rock/crystal hunting, and playing with my dogs) that by the time I was done I just didn't have the energy to get on the computer.

I'm so glad we're in a new month, especially since I was really sick most of October. I still have a bit of a cough, but my energy level is up to 90 to 95% of normal, and I can breathe pretty well as long as I use my inhaler 4 times a day. I'm hoping to have the energy and feel good enough to get to the gym later this week. I've gained back over 10 pounds through increased appetite (thanks to Prednisone), unhealthy (or at least not perfect) eating, drinking lots of juice, and not exercising. So my goal for November is to get back to One-derland. Also, I've got another blood test on Nov. 22, and although my H-A1C levels might be elevated through all my juice drinking (and Halloween candy eating), I'm hoping that if I get back on track starting today that I can bring them down to a reasonable, normal level.

I've officially started pet sitting. I cared for two kitties this weekend - 1 visit on Saturday and 2 visits on Sunday. They were adorable, and their house was gorgeous! One kitty needed medication (pill) but he took it fairly easily. On Sunday, I spent a few hours at a Cat Show working the Pet Sitting company's booth. That was fun and it was great to see all the cute cats and kittens. I wanted to take several home with me, but we already have a houseful of dogs, so I was able to resist. I'm meeting again with the owner of the pet sitting company today to talk about me taking over their website work. That will be fun and will pay more than pet care....but I'm glad to be able to do both.

I can't believe the year is nearly over, the holidays are almost upon us, and unfortunately the snow will be flying in a month or so. I've made TREMENDOUS strides over the year and am very proud of what I've accomplished, despite a little lapse over the last month.

So my November goals are:
1. Lose at least 5 pounds by doing the following:
2. Eat at least 3 servings of veggies per day
3. Drink at least 64 oz of water per day
4. Gradually incorporate exercise (starting at least 1x this week, 2x next week, and 4x the last 2 weeks of the month.
5. Check blood sugar 2x a day, at least 3 days per week

Ruth - I'm glad the service and the lunch went well. It's always hard when you lose someone dear to you, but take comfort in the fond/fun memories and take care of yourself.

Happy - That sucks that your political yard sign was destroyed! What jerks to have done that! I hope you can keep up the gym, although I totally agree that car headlights are getting more and more blinding. Do try to stick with the exercise...you're doing so well with it. I totally understand about curbing grocery spending. We still go once a week, but I'm making more meals that either freeze well or work for leftovers, and I'm totally watching the sales and clipping coupons every week...something I wasn't very dedicated about before. We have a joke around work that if it's not on sale at Kohl's (the company I work for), wait a week. And I'm finding that with groceries. So when things are on sale (cuts of meat, spaghetti sauce, etc.), I'm stocking up. I also have to declutter so that I can decorate festively for the holidays, especially with DMIL arriving on the 18th. She will help with the decorating, but I have to get the cleaning done beforehand. My goodness, you do have a busy week ahead. Best of luck with the dentist, board meeting and the boob squishing. You're so nice to have given Mr. Feral has found a nice cozy place to sleep, and to ensure that he and Curly get fed.

Mel - Glad to hear that the Top Gun understands that you need a break and that you do way too much uncompensated work. I hope you are able to enjoy some time with Carla! I totally agree with Happy, there is a difference between being needed and taken advantage of, and they were definitely doing the latter. You will always be needed by so many, including us, but you also have to make YOU your first priority. Okay, girlfriend?! I like your idea about sticking to the decluttering at least once a month. Once I get the house cleaned, I'll work on taking care of the hot spots weekly (not sure I'm ready for FlyLady daily just yet). Good luck tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you as you deal with the election madness. I'll be voting after work tomorrow. Hopefully the line won't be too long.

Shad - That was so sweet and thoughtful of you to send Ruth a plant basket! Ahhhh...your Saturday sounds nice and relaxing, especially the walk down to the sea.

Annie - I'm wishing you much success on your job search! I'm sure you will find something wonderful very soon. I nearly ROTFLMAO when I read "Oil of Old Lady"! I use that too, and even more in the winter! I still have the crows feet though. Best of luck in your search for a new church. I hope you find a congregation you like.

Patty - Great to hear from you! That's HORRIBLE about your co-worker's neighbor's car being keyed after putting a political sticker on the car. Can't people just understand that part of living in this country is the right to have and EXPRESS your own opinions?! You've got GREAT goals, girlfriend! I hope you and Blackie are doing well. I love your idea of a Thankful journal! I have SO much to be thankful for. Sounds like Carol is a great trainer! I've got a wonderful trainer too.

Nae - The holidays are definitely starting here too...stores are all decorated, Christmas bazaars/craft shows are starting. I was hoping to sell at some shows this month, but that's not gonna happen...just didn't get anything made to sell. Have fun in Boise! I love homemade goodies. Anything homemade (edible or not) means more to me than store-bought because I truly feel fortunate to be treated to someone's time and talents!

Madcat - Ohmygosh...stealing/destroying political yard signs is bad enough...but keying cars and worse yet, cutting brake lines! That's just insane! It's so nice of you and your hubby to help your sister!!

Ceejay - Those are awesome goals!! Wow! YGG! I wish I could declutter/clean for 15 minutes per day. I'm more the all or nothing type...which doesn't really work for me. DH says I should take it in small chunks, but I just put it off until I can spend a few hours....and then I get stressed out about it.

I'd better sign off for now! I hope you're all doing well and enjoying this new month!

Here's to a healthy, fun and fantastic November for all of us!

Love and hugs,

Last edited by diyana; 11-03-2008 at 12:44 PM.
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:10 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

I got to talk to J for almost 30 minutes this morning. He's one of the bosses again and a friend in waste water lab. He's told me to cut back on a few things concerning the book work but most of it has stayed the same. He does not want anyone else to do the paper work but me. He told me if something happened to me that he would take it. It's nice to be trusted.
Still need to talk to T. but I'm going to hold off talking with him until evaluation in December. Then I can have some one on one with him while he's not BUSY.
I don't have to declutter tonight because it took me 40 minutes to clean the kitchen. It was a mess. I did set the timer for 15 minutes but wasn't finished and I don't like to leave anything half done.

No time for personals. I feel th camera watching me today!!!!!
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:37 PM   #27  
Happy September

HAPPY...HOPE ALL THESE APPOINTMENTS ARE GOING SMOOTHLY AND YOU ARE GETTING GOOD RESULTS WILL BE SENDING GOOD THOUGHTS YOUR WAY. THE CAT STORY MADE ME LAUGH. HOW MANY ARE THERE NOW...WHAT DO THEY DO? TELL THEIR FURRY FRIEND"FOLLOW ME...I KNOW THIS GREAT LITTLE RESTAURANT...."

MICHELLE~ THE DAYS OFF SOUNDED GOOD AND JUST WHAT THE DR ORDERED. GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE ALMOST UP TO SNUFF!! TAKE CARE. DI8D YOU FIND ANY CRYSTALS??? MY DD WOULD HAVE LOVED THAT DAY FOR SURE!!!! NOW THAT I DECLUTTERED NTHE BATHROON...I HAVE TO SAY IT WAS NICE TO GO IN THERE THIS MORNING AND WHAT A SHOCKL IT WAS JUST NOW TOO!! I LOVE THE "LESS MESS"!!! WILL EITHER OF US EVER BE READY FOR A DAILY FLYLADY???

CEEJAY~ HOPE YOU DO MGET THE TIME IN DECEMBER FOR THE ONE ON ONE. I WAS THINKING TODAY...IT TOOK ME OVER 20 YEARS TO BURY MYSELF AND IF IT TAKES A FEW MORE WEEKS OR MONTHS TO GEWT OUT FROM UNDER SOME OF THIS MESS...WELL THEN SO BE IT. IT IS NICE TO HEAR HOW MUCH HE DOES TRUST YOU. GOOD FEELINGS!!

I GOT OUT OF EVERYTHING EARLY (3:30) AND HERE I AM. TOMORROW WILL BE HECTIC BUT I JUST BAGGED UP SOME CHICKEN, SALAD AND VEGGIES READY FOR A
GRAB & EAT DAY!! I ALSO NUKED A FEW SMALL RED POTATOES AND BAGGED THEM AS WELL. SOMEONE IS TAKING THE 6AM-9AM SHIFT (THANK GOD) SO I ONLY HAVE TO BE THERE FROM 9AM-8PM. WITH SMALL BREAKS IN BETWEEN. BUT I AM REALLY FULLY PREPARED FOR ONCE!! JUST RAN INTO MR TOP POLITICIAN IN MY FLANNEL NIGHT GOWN. I HAD FORGOTTEN TO DO SOMETHING AND AFTER A QUICK SHOWER I RAN BACK DOWN TO FINISH. HE SAID ONLY I WOULD COME BACK LIKE THIS TO FINSIH A JOB AND THAT ANYONE ELSW WOULD HAVE SAID SCREW IT. I TOLD HIM THAT IS WHY HE LOVES ME.
OK I AM OUT OF HERE. DINNER AND TV. TURNING THE PHONE OFF AND THERE IS A SIGN ON THE DOOR. SO
TAKE CARE GIRLS AND SEE YOU IN A DAY OR TWO
Old 11-03-2008, 05:18 PM   #28  

Morning all,
Mel that is an awfully long day so ensure you get the breaks required. Heck some of us who are not in your position don't get days that long. May the best candidate win. Not that I suspect it will solve any of the problems in the short term. Cohorting with the pollies in a nightie.

Happy - you got an invisible sign out the front (apart from the political one) that says - 'Motel and restaurant run by suckers for cats here'? Good luck with all those wonderful appointments you have for today. Tonight you won't know what to whinge about - boobs, teeth, blood samples or the boring neighbours.

Michelle - you sure are going to be busy with pet sitting, normal job, exercise, websites, etc. Just take care of that cough and get well soon.

Ceejay - your kitchen must be sparkling. A sight to behold. Well done. Now come on over and do mine. Son will have kept it reasonably well, but not spotless. I bet there are bunches of cat hair everywhere. Never seen a cat like it for dropping hair.

Patty - I like the sound of your trainer.

And with that, I suppose I should get on with the day. Don't really feel like it but I have the first of my training classes starting tomorrow, so I'd better finish the final preparations. Still the training class has the best view on earth so if they get bored with me, they can stare off out to a tropical sea, across the green grass, through the waving palms and acres of golden sand and imagine themselves fishing off the reefs and islands in the bay. The view they will see, more or less.

Just so long as they don't actually get up en masse and do just that I'll be happy.

Last edited by Shad; 11-03-2008 at 05:27 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:20 AM   #29  

Good Morning Girls, Hope this day finds everyone well. Mel, you are to take care of yourself today. Don't get to tired but enjoy the people and event as much as possible.

Shad, is that a beach in the area you are at right now? Hope the project goes smoothly for you.

Annie hope the interviews go well. Keep a positive attitude maybe after today people will settle down again and the economy will steadily improve.

Ceejay, Glad to got to voice your opinion at work. So difficult to get some people to understand the other side of a situation. Hope it goes better for you.

Di, you sound like you had a great weekend. The holidays are a least a good time for people to try to reconnect. I am trying to get out some projects and make an effort to finish some cute Christmas stuff for gifts.

Ruth, hope you are doing better and things are settling down. Let us know how you are so we don't worry. Take care of yourself.

Happy when is the first concert we all want to live through your experiences at the events. Keep us posted.

Hi Patty, nice to hear from you. How is the weather down south?

Carla, who's dog is in the pic? So cute, not sure he enjoyed it as much as the people getting to see him!

Hope today goes well for all us and we strive to met some of our personal goals for the day. Blessings to all.
Peace,
Nae
Roseblush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:47 AM   #30  
Choose your hard

Good morning all,

To those of us in the states - be sure to get out and vote. Going to be a very interesting day. I'm glad I voted early. Would not like standing in line for 2 or 3 hours and I know for sure that DH would not.

Mel - I hope the long day does not take it's toll on you. Take frequent breaks tho I'm sure you will be in charge of all that is not going well today. When you want something done, give it to a busy lady...

Shad - wow - if that was my view out the window, I'd sure be completely distracted. SAP or palm trees, SAP or Palm trees, palm trees, water, beach... Hope you have a good training day today.

Annie -good luck on the interviews - still pulling for you

Michelle- glad you had a fun couple of days off. I hope it relaxed all the residual virus right out of your body

Nae - the first concert is the Eagles in less than 2 weeks on the 16th. I can't wait! Hope you are enjoying a last shot of mild weather that the rest of us seem to be having at the moment.

Haven't read anything about a wild Canadian taking over the Big Apple so I guess Carla has flown in using stealth mode

Ceejay - hope you have a better day at work today.

Ruth, Madcat, Patty - hellos to you today

Ok, time to get a move on here. Have a good one everybody.