Old 10-24-2008, 11:20 AM   #61  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Okay..I was planning on doing indy's right now..But I just looked at the time..and I need to wrap my friend's gifts in case Fonzo gets home early. So I will be back afterwards.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:40 PM   #62  
kitty Momo

Good Morning,

Just a quickie because I can't afford another 10 minutes on the computer. lol

Cristina - hugs to Josh and you all as you wait at the hospital today. Lucky you to get cambrie, she is so cute....course she is lucky to spend time w/ her Nana

Mindee- I am glad to hear Brandon was able to sleep. So much sniffles is going around at Gaby's school, seems to always happen with the change of weather. Anything plans for the weekend? In town here is a a haunter ship, I am going to try and take gabster but she gets scared easliy, so we'll see.

Sassy- I think you are fine for wanting to look for another job. I agree that money isn't everything but in these times it takes a lot just to survive. I would hate to give up working at the group home but if the hospital paid more (and I know it will) and they offered me a position I almost have to take it. If it meant more time w/ gaby and having enough to live on, I guess that means the most to me. I guess. Anyway, cart before the horse,,,,I have to get the job first. lol I was in for the gift exchange and looks like Sue should be back in time to say if she wants to join to..........anyway, I will email you too!! lol

Francie - come back and chat!!

Crapola I just went over time.....lol, better get. It is like $9 for an hour.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:45 PM   #63  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

popping in shortly, it is quiet on this front, which I am hoping means that Marissa and Logan are sleeping!

The boys have done a little bit of sniffling, but nothing really major after that.

as for plans for this weekend, well tomorrow we are going to my aunts for her annual pig roast. sunday, I am not sure, but we need to go through the stuff in the basement and get going through the costumes, so we can figure out what we are going to put Marissa in.
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:58 PM   #64  
kitty Momo

I don't know why but I am exhausted.

I started the day w/ a urine test and it has gone down hill from there. lol - jk

We had no training but we can claim 3 hours for the morning and I will work 4 hours tonight at the group home , so almost a full day. I have to be at the motel at 8am Saturday.

I did the hospital interview and she has to have it posted til Wednesday next week so she said she would let me know at that time. I thought it went well though, she laughed and said I had good answers to her questions on how I would interact w/ the patients.

Downside is I would still be stuck on the weekends and it is 36 hours a week, not 40...........close though. The postion is T,Th,F from 11am to 7:30 and S/S 7 to 3:30 pm. At least w/ this one I wouldn't have to stay up til midnight and could still get gaby to sleep. It also has 100% medical after 90 days, compared to the 6 month wait and the employee paying a portion w/ the rehab place.

also, you get 25 days vacation after a year.....hee haw, already planning my vacation. lol anyway, I won't get my hopes up too high.

better get the gabster, relax for a bit and head to the Ranch and the Guys....

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 10-24-2008 at 04:59 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:50 PM   #65  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

Man I am pooped! Who would think sitting at a hospital ALL day doing nothing was/is so tiresome?! Of course little Cambrie is a handful and keeps us all on our toes.

Surgery went well. Josh will spend the night and Charlotte is staying up there with him.

I did manage to get up early because I had no clue what time she would be here...anyway, managed a decent workout of 55 minutes...wanted to do more, or rather planed to do more but I am so sleepy. Just hoping Cambrie sleeps in tomorrow. so I can sleep in!

Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say HI! Not sure if I will be on the computer tomorrow or not...will try since it is my official WI day but no idea. Not sure if we are doing the zoo thing or not tomorrow night...may wait until Sunday...just want to do it and get it over with now. Was excited but no more. Not really wanting the kids to spend the night but I guess they have to so Josh can get some rest.

Okay, so I am going to go get some dinner before both me and Cambrie pass out.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:16 PM   #66  
ugggg.....

Boy...I had a few minutes and thought I could do indys...I am going have to read and take notes....

I am in for the gift exchange..

Crisitna--Hope Josh is ok!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:37 PM   #67  
It's my turn to shine

S/C/G: 180/170/140

Height: 5'4

Hey ladies. This is just a short drop in. My throat was getting worse. So I looked at it and I have STREP!!!! AAAAHHHH! I cant go to no Dr. That cost money!!! I dont need to spend 40 dollars so they can tell me I have strep. Ah! I will do indys later.
wildthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:39 PM   #68  
I was born this way hey!

Okay..sorry about before, lol. I had to take the brownies out of the oven, then get ready to leave cuz Fonzo came home. So now we're at my friend's house in PA. We're gonna do some Halloween decorating tomorrow, so yay!! LoL!!

Mindee~Could you send me that site???
Old 10-24-2008, 10:40 PM   #69  
I was born this way hey!

Asia~That sucks!!!!!! Just drink lots of fluids and rest!!!
Old 10-25-2008, 12:46 AM   #70  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Red face Hello

Hello.

Well the next door guy is at it again. Partying. I am thinking this is going to be an every Friday night thing. I will be soooooo glad to get the heck out of this place.

Suzy Q -- K I will add you to the list then.

So its Cristina, Asia, Francie, You and me? Right? And we're waiting to hear from Sue.

I don't have anything to say. I know amazing. So you all get a night off I am sure you are relieved.

Have a good weekend all.

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 01:10 AM   #71  
I was born this way hey!

Sassy~Omfg..call the cops!!!!! That is just so rude and annoying!!!

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 10-25-2008 at 01:24 AM.
Old 10-25-2008, 01:10 PM   #72  
It's my turn to shine

S/C/G: 180/170/140

Height: 5'4

Hey I have got to go to the Dr but I wont be able to go until Tuesday at the earliest. That is in 4 days. Who wants to wait that long!? ARG! I need to exersice so bad! AAAHHHH! I will be back later. I need a pep up. I just dont feel good. Not just sick. I feel chunky and not very pretty. AAAAHHH! If I could just workout I would feel so much better.
wildthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 06:44 PM   #73  
kitty Momo

Sassy - just watching your back on the christmas list. lol Hopefully Sue will be back in time to decide and not sure if Tammy wants to be involved either?

Christmas X-change
Cristina,
Asia,
Francie,
Jules,
Sassy,
Susan

Asia- sorry about the strep

just a quickie myself. I worked last night at the group home and it was overwhelming to me. I guess you just have to get use to the clients. The lady who is training me needs a chill pill. She was so easliy flustered w/ the clients.....I was kind of surprised.
And today at the motel I used Carla's garbage bag on "her" cart and she came and gave me my own garbage bag. lol Whatever......when there is 3 of us ladies working someone has no cart but we can get supplies and dump garbage on the carts, otherwise you are up and down the stairs.

anyway, me thinks she needs to get laid.

sorry.........crass but whatever. and the lady at the group home needs to get laid......not that I have been getting laid, goodness knows I haven't....I am just nice. .........lol

saw 144.8 this morning, so yee haw.

you all take care!
Old 10-25-2008, 10:36 PM   #74  
I work with germs!!

Height: 5'2"

Count me in on the gift exchange!! I've been working on Welcome bags for the out of town guest staying at the hotel for the wedding. I'll post a pic of one when I get them done. Three weeks and counting. I'll be glad when this one is over.

Asia--if you really have strept, then you must get on an antiobiotic. Isn't there a urgent care clinic in your area? Untreated strept can cause serious complications.

Cristina--sorry to hear that Josh had to have surgery but glad that all went well. Give him an extra hug from me.

Susan--good luck with the hospital job. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!

Mindee--what are the kiddo's dressing up as for Halloween? You might have said before, but I'm too lazy to look back in the post.

Francie--I haven't forgotten you girl. We gotta get together for lunch. Hope you are having fun in PA. My parents were raised in Gettysburg and we used to own a vacation home there but sold it a few years ago. I miss spending time there. I'll bet the fall leaves are much prettier there than in MD.

Watching SNL and trying to catch up on some emails and computer work. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Talk a little later
sz2atheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 11:52 PM   #75  
I was born this way hey!

Asia~I agree with Tammy..go to the ER if you have to. Thats what I always do when I have strep. They will get you meds asap there.

Susan~LMAO!!! You could be right!!! It would help out a lot. Take the frusteration away, haha.

Tammy~I hardly saw any leaves, lol. They were all being blown away cuz it was all windy and rainy there. But as we were driving to PA, I saw some pretty trees. OH..while we were driving home at like 7ish..we saw chunks of ice or something on the road and the side of the road. Fonzo thought it was snow..but I said it could've been hail. Dunno what it was though, lol. And yes..we should get together sometime.