Old 10-26-2008, 12:49 AM   #76  
It's my turn to shine

S/C/G: 180/170/140

Height: 5'4

No way am I going to the ER. ERs here in Lubbock are crap. There are 2 here and I would be waiting forever. I feel tons better today. I have been taking zinc and echenacea. When I was in high school I had strep once and that is what I did. I took it for 48 hours and I was fine. I am on day one and I feel like 70 % better. The last 30 will come tomarrow. I cant go to the Doctor until Tuesday. If it is still here then I will go first thing in the morning. Lubbock Ers ar bad news. And a waist of time. I would be waiting until Tuesday anywas because we have 2 ers to serve 220,000 people. I am feeling so much better though. It might not be strep. It could also be tonsilitis. Anyhoo....either way it will be taken care of by Tuesday at the latest.
wildthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 01:54 AM   #77  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Asia~Take care of yourself still. Be thankful you dont live in WA because that ER at the Naval Hospital was horrible!!! They will not make you wait long..but they will act as if you are a total inconvient to them.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 01:56 AM   #78  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just a quick one from me........

we went to my aunt's annual pig roast, which is usually a family reunion for us. we got some great shots, and my uncle was taking pictures of course! so I can't wait to get them from him!

we will also be more then likely taking Marissa into prompt care on Sunday. she had a rough night with sleeping on Friday night, which made it a rough night for me. (hubby went to bed at 1, and I was FINALLY able to go to bed at 3:30am......and that was after an attempt with putting Marissa in front of the freezer....then in the bathroom with the steam from the shower.......and then into the living room for a breathing treatment!) she seems to be not coughing as much right now, but I am going to head to bed shortly so that I can get in some sleep, and so that I can get rested for a little bit in case we have another rough night!

oh yeah, I got up at 12:30 on Saturday. I walked into the kitchen and yawned....Tommy says to me "you got plenty of sleep....what are you yawning for? you got 11 or so hours of sleep." I said "no, you got that many hours of sleep. I didn't go to bed until 3:30 this morning because I was up with Marissa." He then looked at me and says "oh, I didn't know that." (I wanted to say "well, no sh*t you were snoring before I even made my first attempt at going to bed!")

so after we get back from taking her to the doctors, we will be going through her clothes and pulling out the summer stuff and putting that away for next year, and then pulling out her winter clothes from the basement. we will also be pulling out the boys' summer clothes and putting all that into the basement, and then pulling out their winter clothes.

so on that note, I am going to call it a night!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:34 AM   #79  
It's my turn to shine

S/C/G: 180/170/140

Height: 5'4

I am taking care of myself. I am drinking tons of water and getting rest where I can and also making sure I am taking my vitamans and what not. Today my throat is a tad bit sore but so so so much better than it has been. We shall see by Tuesday though!
wildthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 10:49 AM   #80  
I was born this way hey!

Mindee~Thanks for the site..I joined it too. So we shall see if it works. My goal date is like April 20, 2009. LoL!!

Asia~I hope its not strep, or anything series for that matter. Feel better soon!!!!
Old 10-26-2008, 11:09 AM   #81  
ugggg.....

Asia--hope you get to feeling better. I woke up sneezing this morning--thinking it's just allergies--don't know why I am just strating now, I usually start when the first leaves change in the fall. I am wondering if it was the cleanse/detox I did that kept it away.

Mindee--With Dominic in the house I am remembering how it feels to be sleep deprived. Hubby snores away while I take care of the baby and then wonders why I am grumpy the next morning. I have to say that he is really good with Dominic during the day and Dominic is definitely a grandpa's boy. Hope Marissa gets feeling better. Dominic is cutting his molars--he's much more restless and fussy at night when he teeths..

Francie--Those big chunks of ice you are seeing are blown off the big rigs as the are headed south on the interstates into warmer weather. Teri is going to watch the Steelers and the Giants play in Pittsburg PA today...it's suppossed to snow there tomorrow!!

Tammy--glad to see you posting--Hubby went up 15 through Thurmont into PA almost to Harrisburg last Monday to pick up some tubing--he said the colors were beautiful.

SuzyQ--two of the ladies I work with are extremely picky and things bother them that don't some of the rest of us...they get really annoying about some thingsa--maybe they need to get laid too...WOO HOOO on the 144.8--I didn't weigh in on Friday att WW--Dominic had a doctors appt--He is off the charts on height--he's 32.5 inches tall and just shy of 22 lbs which is
average for his age.

Crisitina--any news on Josh??? Hope you had fun with the kids

Sassy--sorry to hear about the noisy neighbors!

Sue--hope you are having a fun trip

Katy--hope your day is going well
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 01:28 PM   #82  
I was born this way hey!

Jules~Ahhhh...Fonzo suggested that too, lol. It's supposed to know its Pittsburg tomorrow?? Do you know if it will snow in Lancaster?? I wish it would snow here!!!

Well..Fonzo saw that I was a little down this morning, so we went to Target..and he bought me the New Kids on the Block greatest hits cd. I have to admit, it does make me feel a little better, lol. OH..and he bought an Italian sausage dog or whatever there..and I didnt get one. I just said no, lol. Of course, I dont like those..so it was pretty easy, lol.

Okay..gonna go chill out before cleaning.
Old 10-26-2008, 04:42 PM   #83  
ugggg.....

Hi Francie--no snow for Lancaster...

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...Select=WEATHER
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:05 AM   #84  
I was born this way hey!

HELLO
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Old 10-27-2008, 11:50 AM   #85  
kitty Momo

Good Morning,

Sorry for the quickie, have to get to the motel. Yesterday was a better day as I dragged my own personal garbage sack around and I even did my own rag bag......kept the natives happy, today I get my own cart cause there is only 2 of us
Made 143.6 on the scale and happy about that!
Waiting til Wednesday to hear on the hospital job. I guess it is the better deal w/ the 100% medical cause at the rehab you are paying $200 out of pocket and the motel $160. The HR lady said co pays are $15.....

la la la

better get.....try and chat more later.

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 10-27-2008 at 11:50 AM.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:08 PM   #86  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

I'mmmm back! Seems like I have been gone forever!

Busy weekend. Spent the whole day Friday at the hospital with Josh and Charlotte. Brought Cambrie home while Charlotte spent the night...surprised they let her. Surgery went well...he is home healing and supposed to be relaxing.

Went to the Night of the Living Zoo...I can at least say I have been! What a joke...but the kids loved it and that is all that matters. There were sooooo many people and let me tell ya...rude and pushy! I didn't get any pictures but I think I can steal some of Charlotte's, lol. I let daughter take my camera on their trip so had Char take pics because V didn't get to go.

Let's see, what else...the kids spent the night here Saturday and I took them home Sunday afternoon. Spent a couple of hours there since V was working and no one was home but Ernie dog. Jason & Carrie did get home ealry this morning at 1:30'ish. Glad they are back...they had a great time except in a few places in Canada...rude people apparently, lol!

ASIA...hope you are feeling better.

JULES...Dominic is definitely growing like a weed!

SUSAN...funny about the bag. Yay to 143.6! You are doing great!

SASSY...sorry about the noisy neighbor...I too definitely would have called the cops! Or a manager or someone.

MINDEE...hoping Marissa is feeling better and you managed to get some sleep.

TAMMY...good to see you posting. Wedding will be here before you know it!

FRANCIE...what a sweetie pie your hubby is. Hope you are feeling better...I know the CD helped

Hiya KATY

Okay ladies...I am headed to the general thread, good reads and then I have exercise to get done and a shower. V is getting off early to go to the eye doc and get some glasses.

Hoping everyone has a wonderful day!

P.S....almost forgot...I did WI Sat and I am the same...183.8, didn't even lose an ounce. Oh well...better than gaining. But I have to get on track and get this weight off...tired of farting around. I don't do well with weight goals but I thought I CAN do this! I CAN! It is very doable so...I've got to get focused and just do it!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 10-28-2008 at 12:15 PM.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 05:53 PM   #87  

well, it has been an eventful time since I was last on here!

Saturday we went to my aunt's house for the annual pig roast. we took some pictures using our camera and then my uncle from Wisconsin did his normal thing with his camera. He usually takes a lot of pictures, so I am hoping to get some from him because he was taking pictures of the kids and then took some of me and my three other sisters that were there.

Yesterday, we were going to hang around the house, since me and Tommy had an argument yet again. But that got resolved and then our friends (who are a set of the kids' godparents) called us to come to their hotel room for their one year wedding anniversary. So, we took the kids up to see them, and they got to play in the jacuzzi tub that they had in their room. then we hung out, grabbed some dinner, and then came home.

Today, was a mess! we had a WIC appointment for all three kids. we got there, and they DIDN'T even have us on the schedule, even though I made sure THREE times when I talked to the guy! They were going to send me home with one months worth and then have me come back in a month. I more or less raised **** and the kids were seen today and all is well! Brandon is 38 pounds, and I think 38 inches tall. Logan is about 34 pounds and 35 1/4 inches tall. Marissa is about 24 pounds and I forget how tall she is. but they said that they are all doing well.

now, I have my long list of every thing that needs to get done this week leading up to Logan's birthday party this coming Saturday. So far, I only got one thing done, which was to fold and put away the kids clothes! I would have been able to get more things done on that list had they not farted around at WIC.

Francie~ I got your PM and I sent you another one! I haven't sat down yet to figure all that out yet, but I have it on my list to do! I might get to it before this weekend, but if I don't then I will get to it next week!

Asia~ I hope you are feeling better!!!

Jules~ I can't seem to get out of the teething stage, but I will be here soon once Marissa gets all her teeth!

SuzieQ~ How are you doing?

Cristina~ That sounds like some people around here! I am glad to hear that Josh is home and healing!

oh yeah, we have some fine tuning to do to the costumes. I pulled out the bag of costumes yesterday, to see what all we had and who was going to be what. Brandon is still going to be Elmo, Logan is now going to be a bumble bee, and Marissa is going to be Bed Time Bear, the Care Bear.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:09 AM   #88  

did I scare every body away?
Old 10-28-2008, 11:51 AM   #89  
kitty Momo

You are a pretty scary chick Mindee w/ your WIC and pig roast and not to mention all your yummy baking. lol

I am here! You don't scare me

I have to get to work in a second. I was called in by the hospital to do a drug test this morning so I did that but now I have no extra time to chat!! *wah.

Glad Josh is doing well and thanks for the pic's Cristina!! I was thinking of joining CURVES, I have to get exercise in somewhere , I am such a lazy butt. Ya, bunch of rude peeps in Canada. lol

I always loved WIC Mindee, sorry about the appt goof up. Gaby is going as Shrnay?? from High school musical, she has the dress, the only thing that would fit her left at the store. I am always late getting her something. We mixed it w/ a cute long pink wig. lol

to everyone !! If I can I will chat more later.

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 10-28-2008 at 11:52 AM.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:21 PM   #90  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Wow, pretty quiet around....

Well, good morning, chickies :wave;

This is a quickie for me...I've had a busy morning. Did part of my exercise in between laundry and making chili. I have everything together for the chili and in the crock pot except the beans...they need about another 30-40 minutes to cook and then I will slow cook it all day. A little chilly here so it sounded like the perfect meal.

I've got to get in another walk on the treadmill and then go get ready to head to the eye doc. Vince convinced me to go, lol. Not really...I just thought while we were there for him I might as well do it. It's been about 5 years since I've had my eyes checked and I would love some new glasses. It made it easier knowing the insurance will pay about 40% of the cost so that is good. Anyway...

I will be back later gators, ciao for now!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote