Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 05:35 PM   #16  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

OOPS...SHAD GOT HERE BEFORE I CAN FIGURE IT OUT. 3FC TELLS ME THE FILE IS INVALID WHEN I TRY AND INSERT IT INTO THE SIGGIE.
PROBABLY CAUSE IT'S PERTH TIME!! CAN'T READ THE TIME FROM OZ!! OMG I AM CRACKING UP I THINK AND GETTING SILLY OVER HERE!!

CARLA~ THANKS BUT I LIKE MY PATCHES BETTER SO YOU CAN KEEP THE YEAR'S SUPPLY OF ASPARTAME!!
SEND ME SOME SNOW!!! IT REALLY SNOWED IN WEST VIRGINIA...A FRIENS SENT ME A SNAPSHOT....LOOKED WONDERFUL!!

CEEJAY~ GET TO THE EXERCISING WOMAN!! I AM TAKING NOTES ON ALL THOSE THAT AREN'T MOVING AND GROOVING!!! OR BUMPING AND GRINDING AS CARLA IS DOING!!

SHAD~ CARLA HAD A SWELL IDEA BUT I AM NOT SAVVY ENOUGH TO GET THE CLOCK HERE AND HAVE IT KEEP TICKING!! BUT IT WAS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTED. THANK GOD YOU HAD NO RECKETS IN YOUR LUGGAGE WHEN YOU WERE HERE....ME POOR BUM!!!! WILL KEEP A WATCH OUT FOR THE PARCEL!!

RUTH'S BD IS THE 10TH??? I FORGET AND WILL HAVE TO CHECK!! I HAVE MISPLACED MY 3FC CALENDAR!!!!

Last edited by MELODY525; 01-02-2008 at 05:39 PM. Reason: FORGOT RUTH'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-02-2008, 06:05 PM   #17  
Happy September

http://www.wishafriend.com/countdown...Igor%21%21

TRYING TO GET THIS ONE HERE...NOT WORKING EITHER

Last edited by MELODY525; 01-02-2008 at 06:06 PM.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:54 PM   #18  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

I think I got it there. Now to see if it works. It will only show the addy and not the actual ticking clock.

It works. Just click the URL on my signature and you will see how many days left in Purgatory. I love it.

Last edited by Shad; 01-02-2008 at 06:57 PM. Reason: The Clock, the clock - go look at the clock. It's on my siggy!!!!
Old 01-02-2008, 07:02 PM   #19  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

&&&%%$^%$_()*^$ etc! Mel installed a new laser mouse for me and I can't the damn thing to work right. I'm really tired after driving to Right now I'm ready for bed as more company, Cousin Cathy, comes tomorro Ottawa and back. I did break the trip with a visit to Shirleyanne for a late lunch/w. Cc

See it's all crapped up. I'll try again tomorrow when I'm rested
Old 01-02-2008, 07:25 PM   #20  
Happy September

OH HSHAD AT LEAST THE ADDIE IS IN THE SIGGIE!! I TRIED EVERYTHING!!! ROFLMAO AT LEAST WE CAN CHECK ON YOUR SIGNATURE NOW!!! SMALL THINGS STILL AMUSE ME

RUTH... HOPE THE MOUSE WORKS OUT IT'S KINK. FEED IT SOME NICE CHEESE!!! AND SENDING EVEN MORE HUGS FOR ALL THE "CRAPPY" STUFF
Old 01-02-2008, 07:26 PM   #21  

She must be tired. Read the second line
Old 01-02-2008, 07:27 PM   #22  

We're posting together now
Old 01-02-2008, 07:44 PM   #23  

There must be a virus going around, Ruth. Your mouse is on the fritz, and my main laptop died this afternoon, along with everything on the hard drive, I'm afraid. I guess I should have backed it all up, right? Grrr. Oh well, I'll call the techie and offer him vast sums to retrieve what he can, especially all my work-related stuff, emails, including contracts and such-like. I'm such an idiot sometimes!! First, I shouldn't have even suggested I was going to get the spending under control. Second, I really should retire, then I wouldn't have contract info to lose.

More later, if I get the chance. Still contemplating a walk in the cold to get that extra exercise.

to Mel and Shad and Ruth and Ceejay, as well as to all those who will no doubt post later.

Only 24 days until Shad is free at last, free at last, etc.!
Old 01-02-2008, 07:47 PM   #24  

Shad, I just checked the counter. Shouldn't you be in bed???
Old 01-02-2008, 07:48 PM   #25  

Mel, every time I look at your avatar I get an urge to go out to buy M & M's...
Old 01-02-2008, 08:12 PM   #26  

Default Clocks and time and other things

Carla - go down and have a look at the current time. The time at the top is the Woopee lets go time. Current time is 10.19 (am) or there abouts.

Wish I was in bed

Last edited by Shad; 01-02-2008 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Cause I really can't remember but I know it is still morning
Old 01-02-2008, 09:34 PM   #27  

Oops!
Old 01-02-2008, 10:04 PM   #28  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Just thought I would stop in to say Hi. Have to get the second half of my resistance training done or it won't get done tonight lol.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:33 PM   #29  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Darn mouse! It shifts things around so I don't make sense. It's too slow. Of course it would help if I read the frassing manual. However, it's bedtime and I am going to bed right now!!

Night all.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:06 PM   #30  
Smackin' into a Wall

Hey I thought I had managed to actually post to this thread and I went back and no post from me... So I just imagined that I had posted.

Thanks for setting up the fab new thread, Mellie!! Yes, January will be a month for jogging – though for those of us with lousy knees or other cooperative body parts the jogging may have to be metaphorical or replaced by {insert favourite effective activity here}. I, too, have started the year with some body injuries from the gym – but that’s not necessarily a bad thing.

Happy~ have a great time in Vegas. It is such a surreal place but so much fun – in a loud blinky kinda way. Give my regards to Caesar’s!! Hope you can get that tooth fixed before you go. I agree with Carla it could be a height thing with the new tooth and the rest of your teeth.

CeeJay~get that video done! You know you want to.

Shad~ You’re not old, my friend, so you must be tired. I hope that once the bottle rocket in the guy’s caboose went off everyone took a moment to enjoy the pretty fireworks!

Carla~ How lovely that you can watch the peregrines. There are a set that nested on the building across the way from us all summer on one of the other ban buildings. They really are magnificent. I hope they know how to keep warm. How’s your back doing?

Mel~ Ow. I hope your shoulder feels better already. Nasty doors. On your walk to Rivendell don’t spend too much time with Tom Bombadill.

It’s cold as a polar bear’s ear muff out there today. I’m dreaming of Mexico in march already. Booked the trip the other day so I guess the DH and I will be on our way. Now if we just make it through the next two months in the cold and the dark. At least it was sunny out today. Oh pooh. I think I am finally coming down with the dread cold that everyone around me has been passing about for the holidays. I better get to bed. G’Night to all the chicks!!!

Last edited by Madcat; 01-02-2008 at 11:07 PM.
Closed Thread