Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 09:23 PM   #121  
Mardi Gras'07 New Orleans

S/C/G: 253/253/160

man is this baby season or what just when i found u guys i find out today im pregnant also i dont know wether to be happy or sad also i down to 228 i lost another 2lbs
Old 03-27-2007, 01:55 AM   #122  
MasterHarper

Height: 5'5"

Congratulations Mia!!! Wel, FWIW I plan to carry on watching what I eat carefully. Certainly in the first trimester, the baby will just take what it wasnts from your reserves anyway. Plenty of people lose weight in the first trimester due to morning sickness and end up with completely healthy babies. And it's just dropping off me right now. I've lost 2 lbs since I found out on Friday.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:07 AM   #123  

your right plus im really overweight so i can stand to lose some with my last baby i had gestational diabetes so i want to avoid that at all calls.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:12 AM   #124  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning . . .

OMG . . . it's an epidemic of . . . Congratulations to you too MIA . . . just hope it isn't contagious . . . I don't want to be the only one left in here who isn't expecting.

Overcast so far today, although the weather forecasters say sun and warmer than yesterday I'm going to be playing around with the new TV anyway, so I really don't care. So far I managed to get the old 27" so-called-portable off it's stand and into an-out- of-the-way corner pending the arrival of someone strong enough to actually move it. After I run around 3FC for a bit, I'll go and get the new one in from the garage . . . think I can actually handle it . . . which is one of the reasons I wanted a flat-panel in the first place. Got a 27" LCD which is HDTV ready at a pretty reasonable C$500 (WalMart; an unknown brand called Ilio), of course, it probably won't last as long as the old RCA clunker it is replacing, but at the rate technology changes, longevity is no longer a really big issue. That's about the only thing on my agenda for the day . . . hope I can get everything hooked together properly.

Well gang . . . hope everybody has a great moving and shaking kind of day doing the good stuff . . . see you soon . . .
Old 03-27-2007, 03:19 PM   #125  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Hidie Ho, girlie girls! Wow, scary day here! We've got tornadoes popping up all around us right now. I'm scared! One just hit over a nearby lake where some friends of ours live. Haven't heard from them....and it just started raining its butt off here. I'm about to have to leave to go get my son. Today is weigh in day....6 pm this evening (weather permitting, of course!). I'm starving to death. lolol

It's gettin' rough here....I'm off here for now just in case. Don't wanna fry my computer. Will update later.

Diana
Old 03-27-2007, 03:23 PM   #126  
Mom of 4

S/C/G: 276/230/175

Oh my miss a couple of days and get totally lost. Congrats Robisa and Mia. Babies are wonderful. But I thank God that I will not be joining you on that journey, 4 kids is plenty for me.

I had a bad food weekend and am now paying with bad scale results. Scales are at 225. I do seem to have a problem though. I know I am retaining lots of water because my hands are super swollen and even my face is puffy, my ankles are huge and TOM showed up. I have been chuggin the water like crazy in the last 2 days I have had almost 2 gallons of water. And between yesterday and today I have only gone pee about 4 or 5 times. What is up with that?

Well better get back to work.
Old 03-27-2007, 04:31 PM   #127  
Working on 'Project Me'

S/C/G: 199 (1st goal)

Height: 5'6"

Wow! Congrats Robsia and Mia!! What a great surprise. Enjoy your pregnancys and be sure to update us. I love growing belly pics (hint, hint).

Girls, I've been preoccupied with taking my grandmother to her Dr. appts. today. All she has left now is a blood test, maybe later today or tomorrow. I guess when you're 76 you gotta make sure nothings falling behind. Spring has definitely sprung here and I'm loving it! Only 1.5 more feet of snow off of my lawn and we're done! Yay! I'm so going to enjoy walking outside and I have a companion now seeing as my aunt moved a couple of blocks away. Burn baby burn!!

Hope you're having a great day!
Old 03-27-2007, 04:33 PM   #128  
Working on 'Project Me'

S/C/G: 199 (1st goal)

Height: 5'6"

Robsia and Mia, did you guys notice you are only one day apart as far as gestation? How freaky is that!
Old 03-27-2007, 05:20 PM   #129  
MasterHarper

Height: 5'5"

Yes - I noticed that. Mia - we have a very quiet chat going on in the pregnancy forum (2 of us - lol). Come and join us!!
Old 03-27-2007, 08:38 PM   #130  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GainingWeightInLa View Post
Hidie Ho, girlie girls! Wow, scary day here! We've got tornadoes popping up all around us right now. I'm scared! One just hit over a nearby lake where some friends of ours live. Haven't heard from them....and it just started raining its butt off here. I'm about to have to leave to go get my son. Today is weigh in day....6 pm this evening (weather permitting, of course!). I'm starving to death. lolol

It's gettin' rough here....I'm off here for now just in case. Don't wanna fry my computer. Will update later.

Diana
hey im in louisianna i live in marreroon the westbank
Old 03-27-2007, 08:42 PM   #131  

thanks everyone wow Robsia we are close
RRVMMM you may need to take a water pill thats alot of water
Old 03-27-2007, 09:53 PM   #132  
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Height: 5' 9"

Just wanted to drop in and tell Mia congratulations!

And Linda, don't worry, you sure won't be the ONLY one here who isn't expecting!
Old 03-28-2007, 08:42 AM   #133  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtammy View Post
Just wanted to drop in and tell Mia congratulations!

And Linda, don't worry, you sure won't be the ONLY one here who isn't expecting!

thank you i just wanted to tell you congrats on your weight loss i looked at your ticker and this is a major accomplishment . How did you do it? i feel like i will never get out of the 200's
Old 03-28-2007, 10:10 AM   #134  
Diana

Height: 5' 4"

Mia, I'm in NW Louisiana....about 30 miles east of Shreveport. Did ya'll have rough weather yesterday? Tornadoes all around, thankfully we were spared (did I say spared? I meant scared! lol)

Weigh In was last night....there was a major wreck on interstate (weather related), so we were late, but weighed in nontheless. I'm contemplating whether to change ticker or not. My total (this time around) is 20.4 lbs. My ticker is set at 21, which I'm sure I'll be at by next week according to their scales...according to mine, I'm between 21 and 22 lbs. I'm slowly talking myself into leaving it just like it is. Anyone got an opinion? (As if I must ask! lololol) I can't believe I'm under 20 lbs away from onederland!!! Can it really be???? lol

Great to see so many posts! Robbin, I'm curious if you're any better today? My TOM is very near....I'm sooo cranky right now...even hubby noticed. lol Hang in there, girl! This, too, will pass! I think they sell some over the counter water pills....maybe you should invest in some for times like these. If nothing else, it'll help the scales move a little.

Daughter's birthday party is this weekend...tons to try to get done today, since I'll be working Thur. and Fri. all day. Have a great day, everyone!

Diana
Old 03-28-2007, 10:14 AM   #135  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Well . . . Good Morning to all the Preggers and non-Preggers, too . . .

Very dull, rainy, and windy here in Atlatic Canada. Just hope the predicted snow does NOT materialize. Just to let you know, I am in love with the new TV . . . it has fulfilled both reasons I wanted an LCD Flat Panel . . . it only weighs 30 pounds and the bright light in the family roon (even after the sun came out and was glaring in through all ten windows) doesn't even phase it. Unfortuntely, I can't get a DVD to work properly . . . sound is OK but no picture; in fact, when I plug in the video cable, the sound almost gets drowned out by the static. Guess I'll have to try hooking up a different video cable and see what happens. Unfortuntely all my exercise stuff is on DVD and downstairs I only have a VCR . . . so I really need to get this thing working . . . Buddy Ball and the Frog are missing me.

Well . . . I've lost another magnificent .4 of a pound in only two weeks . . . I know, I know . . . stop complaining . . . at least I'm moving in the proper direction . . . just, well, you know how tiresome it gets some times. Anyway, I'll just keep putting one foot slowly in front of the other and someday, I'm sure, this will all pay off.

Hope everybody has a great moving and shaking day doing the good stuff. See you soon, gang . . .
Closed Thread