S: Dark chocolate pudding
  • Phase 1 alts

B - Pure Protein chocolate RTD; black coffee; tea with milk
    L - romaine salad with vinaigrette; EAS vanilla RTD
    D - Pork, caulimash, roasted red pepper
    S - Quest brownie bar
  • P1 Reboot, Day 71 - Vegetarian, IP and Alternative mixture

B: 1 scoop Syntrax Nectar Double Stuffed Cookie with coffee
    L: HealthSmart veggie chili with 1c. celery over romaine salad with 1c. cucumbers, EVOO, mustard and ACV
    S: 1 scoop Syntrax Chocolate Truffle mixed with 2c. spinach
    D: 4 egg, 2 egg white omelet, romaine salad with mustard, EVOO, ACV

Gym: 60 min 6am Boot Camp
  • Phase 1

B: IP wildberry yogurt drink
    L: IP vanilla pudding waffle, 2 cups sauté asparagus
    D: steak, lettuce 1 cup spinach, 1/2 cup mushrooms, 1/2 cup cucumber salad
    S: IP chocolate soy puffs
  • P1:

B: Maple Oatmeal+WF Syrup+Cinnamon & Coffee+Skim Milk
    L: 2C Lettuce+1C Peppers+1C Cukes+Dressing & Salt/Vinegar Crisps
    D: BBQ Chicken+2C Roasted Turnips+2C Lettuce+EVOO
    S: Ready Made Chocolate Pudding

This is a very very typical day for me over the past 6 months. I want to eat caulimash more but find it just messy and sometimes not worth it. Has anyone re-heated it? Do you make yours in bulk and store?
  • Quote: P1:

I want to eat caulimash more but find it just messy and sometimes not worth it. Has anyone re-heated it? Do you make yours in bulk and store?
    I am loving the caulimash these days. The first few times I made it, I didn't see what the fuss was all about, but then I started adding seasonings, and I've grown to really love it.

I'm sure my "recipe" isn't the official way to make this, but it's easy and no muss/no fuss.

I take the head of cauliflower and trim off the florets, leaving a decent amount of stalk but getting rid of the toughest bits. Then I throw it all in a pot of boiling water and let it do its thing for 20 mins or so. Sometimes I add a little bouillon to the water for seasoning, but not always. Once the cauliflower is fork tender, I drain it and dump it back in the pot. I add some garlic power (shake or two, I don't measure), as well as a shake or two of seasoned salt (Mortons or Lawrys). I usually use a potato masher to mash it, but have also had no problem just using the back of a fork when I don't feel like washing the masher.

That's it! So delicious even my veggie-hating DH will gobble it up (though he does add Frank's hot sauce).

I have re-heated it (in fact, just yesterday at lunch) and I think it actually tasted even better since the seasoning had a chance to soak in.
  • P1

B - Proti Diet honey soy cereal w/splash of ff milk allowance; half caf coffee w/Splenda
    L - salad w/ 1 cup veggies, lemon and oil dressing
    S - 1 cup cuke and peppers
    D - out to eat... Probably steak and steamed broccoli
    S - Mexican hot chocolate (Proti Diet hot chocolate with cinnamon and cayenne)
  • Quote: I am loving the caulimash these days. The first few times I made it, I didn't see what the fuss was all about, but then I started adding seasonings, and I've grown to really love it.

I'm sure my "recipe" isn't the official way to make this, but it's easy and no muss/no fuss.

I take the head of cauliflower and trim off the florets, leaving a decent amount of stalk but getting rid of the toughest bits. Then I throw it all in a pot of boiling water and let it do its thing for 20 mins or so. Sometimes I add a little bouillon to the water for seasoning, but not always. Once the cauliflower is fork tender, I drain it and dump it back in the pot. I add some garlic power (shake or two, I don't measure), as well as a shake or two of seasoned salt (Mortons or Lawrys). I usually use a potato masher to mash it, but have also had no problem just using the back of a fork when I don't feel like washing the masher.

That's it! So delicious even my veggie-hating DH will gobble it up (though he does add Frank's hot sauce).

I have re-heated it (in fact, just yesterday at lunch) and I think it actually tasted even better since the seasoning had a chance to soak in.
    sounds DELISH! I'll try it your way and see how it goes!! Thank you!
  • P1

B: IP Vanilla Waffle, 2TBSP WF Syrup, coffee
    L: Chocolate Whoopie Pie Cookies, 1c. cucumber, 1c. spinach, romaine, 2 TBSP WF
    D: 6.5 oz pork tenderloin, 1c. asparagus, 1c. zucchini, romaine
    S: Chocolate soy puffs
  • Quote: sounds DELISH! I'll try it your way and see how it goes!! Thank you!
    I roasted mine and then used to food processor with some EVOO. It was a weird brownish color. I'm definitely going to try it this way next time!!
  • B: Coffee with EAS fudge shake
    L: 2 cups sauteed spinach & mushrooms
    S: Quest cookies and cream
    S: celery & red peppers
    D: Hamburger patty on grill, WK ketchup, roasted cauliflower
    S: IP dark chocolate pudding

Phase 1 Reboot after spring break!
  • B 1 egg and 2 egg white omelette
    L protilife crunch bar, 1 cup green peppers and 1 cup cucumber
    S Pure protein drink
    D 8oz pork loin with salad (2 cups of cucumber, tomatoes, onion, mushrooms)
  • I as well don't like the mess associated with the cauli mash - I make a cheater version using frozen cauliflower (!) and usually steam it until I reach the desired consistency and then blend. Delish.
  • P1

B: IP Peach-Mango drink
    L: IP A La King potage with sauteed garlic, 1/2 red peppers, 1/2 cup mushrooms and seasoned with curry powder and pepper; salad of 1 c lettice, 1/2 c cuke and 1/2 c celery
    S: Quest cashew/coconut bar (1/2 at 11 AM in between active classes, 1/2 at 3:30 PM when I usually have my snack.
    D: 8 oz baked chicken breast seasoned with evoo and seasonings; 1 c. roasted zucchini and 1 c. rutabaga