Old 11-08-2008, 05:17 PM   #76  

Height: 4' 10"

Here's mine.
I have toes, yup, individual toes, there's actually daylight to be seen in between each one.

My pants are terribly baggy and my undies kept sliding down.

I reached my 10% goal.

My face, hands and feet are thinner. Did I mention that I have toes now? ; )
I weigh less than I did 6 years ago.
DollyLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 09:24 PM   #77  
Slowly but surely

S/C/G: 210/210/160

Height: 5' 8"

Helloooooo Old Navy size 14s! In late August (when they had the $12 jeans sale) the 18s I bought were unflatteringly snug.
kestrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 12:45 PM   #78  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

I just wanted to shout out to everyone that I have a nsv. I have a red blouse that I dearly love it is that stretchy cotton. In Aug when I would try and wear it it pulled at the buttons all the way down and I would spend the entire day tugging at it but refused to not wear it even though it was 'snug'. Today as I was dressing for work I pulled it out and put it on and -- oh my gosh-- it button up withou pulling and layed against my skin like it should. I never once had to pull it down all day!

It made me full good all day, so much so I even felt 'skinny' it was the most euphoric feeling I have had outside of a glass of wine...

Thanks for listening
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:48 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

My NSV is that I got up this morning and actually cooked veggies and things to take with me for lunch instead of relying on frozen dinners. Now if I just take a walk in the morning.....ah well baby steps.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:19 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 145/139/125

Height: 5 feet

I made a plate of spagetti with the right mesurements and when I looked at it that was quite small for me but I sat down, ate and then realized I was TOTALLY satisfied ! That teached me to mesured before, eat and then decide if I want more.
vicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:11 PM   #81  
Slowly but surely

My NSV was walking through the store and continually pulling up my pants, annoyed that they were sliding down. Then I realized, hey - they're getting too big! I tried on the next size down when I got home and they're a tad snug but fit better than the 14s.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:24 PM   #82  
Slowly but surely

The jeans I posted about in the last post are getting too loose now, so I needed more. I went shopping to find some new clothes, and actually enjoyed trying on clothes! That's a huge NSV for me, I can't remember the last time I liked trying on clothes.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:43 PM   #83  

Default Momentum Versus Flex Points

I am a WW Lifetime member but I did the plan in 2002. I know what flex points are but I have no idea what momentum is? They used to have WW at my job but with the economy I just couldn't pay for it any longer. So I searched the web and foudn this site Ia m hoping to bond with fellow WW'ers but I need help. Does Filling Foods (momentum) get rid of flex or is it in additiion to it?
hellobecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:43 PM   #84  
ASHABROAD

S/C/G: 222.7/212.5/140

I will go over last weeks NSV and today's - this is week 2 of me back on the program.

Setting my mind to being back on WW faithfully was the biggest one. Then I journaled everyday which is typically hard for me to do. Then I started getting in my water, took my vitimin daily, and planned for an outting to Chilis and stuck to point. I also immediately began noticing when I was full and stopped. Not bad for my first week back. Today, my NSV (I did lose 3.6 lbs though which was pretty awesome) was getting 101.4 oz. of water in and 27g of Fiber...

I have a long way to go, but I am motivated like never before to lose.
ASH0424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:53 PM   #85  
Yummy Mummy in the Making

I have a big NSV from this week! I had to travel for work for several days and was SO nervous about falling into temptation - Cinnabons at the airport, Steak 'n' Shake takeout or catered pizza/pasta at work, vending machine food, and extravagant dinners at local restaurants. I'm so happy that I managed to make very sensible choices the whole time and stayed right on program! A couple of months ago, I would have just indulged in every little thing and that would have been a complete train wreck on WW.
crk05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:02 AM   #86  
Laura

Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest! Tacoma, Washington

S/C/G: 330/268/150

Height: 5'7"

Smile I have a NSV!

I have been on my diet for 4 weeks and this week I incorporated exercise. This is the first time in a long, long time I have exercised.

I logged 7.25 hours of exercise this week! yay me!

I'm on !!!
Chubbygirl253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 12:18 AM   #87  
Laura

Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest! Tacoma, Washington

S/C/G: 330/268/150

Height: 5'7"

Smile

Got engaged over the weekend! WW is going to help me be a thinner bride!
Chubbygirl253 is offline   Reply With Quote