Old 11-01-2010, 10:29 PM   #196  

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Spryng - I feel your pain, I have been stalled for a week, they said at center due to alot of stress, which I am definately under. So, I am going to up my corti Trim to 2 per meal for a few days and see if that helps. I can hear your determination, keep holding on, the body will let go eventually. I think I also need to be more diligent in my exercize to keep the scale moving. Hang in there. When will you weigh in again? I am going to go on Thursday and hope for a loss. My hubby and I are going on a 3 day cruise the 1st week of December and I want to be below the 200 mark, so 17 between now and December 3rd, I am hoping and praying. Lets do it!!!!!
Sherral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:48 AM   #197  
Started program June 2010

Good luck to you Spryng. I know it's frustrating. I have been there before too.

I've never heard of the trace minerals.

I actually look forward to my HNS after supper. It's like my dessert! I have one with breakfast, one in between breakfast and lunch, one in between lunch and supper and one after supper. It gets protein in my body about every 2-3 hours and keeps the metabolism up.
Junie04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:10 AM   #198  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Morning all!

Well I got in 3 hns's yesterday, today I'll aim for 4 for sure I had the chocolate cheesecake for breakfast, the serving is so big I actually feel stuffed afterwards! But it's tasty

Sherral, I go back in saturday for my next weigh in.. I usually do tues and sat's but this week my work scheduled changed but it will be back to normal next week. I am staying positive that I'll see a good loss this week.. this body is gonna give in or else! LOL! I won't give up that is for sure.
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:50 AM   #199  

S/C/G: 206/191/130

Height: 5'4

Ok, I just signed up this morning and am now on pre-conditioning week. I also started weighing 4 lbs less then what I weighed at my consultation. I have to go to the grocery store. I am always barely making it out the door on time in the mornings so does anyone have any suggestions as to breakfast? Something that I can possibly cook the night before and warm up or something that can be cooked quickly in the microwave in the morning? I am really picky when it comes to eggs the whites have to be fully cooked not runny at all.
ShaddenA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:54 AM   #200  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

S/C/G: 210/194/140 Rd 2 beginning 3/7

Height: 5' 3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaddenA View Post
Ok, I just signed up this morning and am now on pre-conditioning week. I also started weighing 4 lbs less then what I weighed at my consultation. I have to go to the grocery store. I am always barely making it out the door on time in the mornings so does anyone have any suggestions as to breakfast? Something that I can possibly cook the night before and warm up or something that can be cooked quickly in the microwave in the morning? I am really picky when it comes to eggs the whites have to be fully cooked not runny at all.
My "go to" breakfast to get me out the door quick was either keeping no fat or low fat cottage cheese in my frig at work and my trusty sesame melbas or 2 boiled eggs and melba. I wasn't use to eating breakfast, so anything was more than I was use to, so I just needed EASY and this did it for me. And of course, I always kept a supply of HNS with me at all times. GOOD LUCK. We are in the NOVEMBER THREAD now!
Joy2MeNu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:17 PM   #201  

S/C/G: 206/191/130

Height: 5'4

Haha thanks, I'm a little behind and didn't realize we were out of October.
ShaddenA is offline   Reply With Quote