Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 04:18 PM   #541  
Crystal

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

GRADUATETHIN: You look wonderful! Congrats to you, ya big LOSER! (meant tongue in cheek)

Last edited by blueyedangel; 03-14-2008 at 04:18 PM.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:19 PM   #542  
Started Program: 3/8/08

S/C/G: 228.5/216/150

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotta lose it View Post
Anyone who can answer,

I have a few questions. I'm getting ready to deploy soon. I was asked by the clinic if I wanted to just start stabilization, continue as best I could and contact them by e-mail while I'm gone, or be put on hold until I return. I still have 22 pounds to lose. How does stabilization work? Is it feasible to continue while deployed and just stay in contact via e-mail with the center? How much do you lose during stabilization? What, in your opinion, is the better thing to do?

Any ideas or help would be appreciated! Thanks!
I too want to thank you for your service....My BIL just got back from Iraq and I for one don't think we celebrate our men and women in the service enough.....so......Thanks for all the sacrifices you make .....
Old 03-14-2008, 04:20 PM   #543  

Quote:
Originally Posted by graduatethin View Post
Ok, I tried to put my picture up--- I look so 50 and wrinkly--ughh.. The wrinkles really popped up when the fat dropped..... oh well, guess I would rather be wrinkly....
You look beautiful graduatethin....
Old 03-14-2008, 04:32 PM   #544  
Crystal

Yay!!! I got my ticker today!

My little prayer before WI: Dear Lord, Let me move my brand new ticker! I've got a LONG way to go and a short time to get there. AMEN!!

Last edited by blueyedangel; 03-14-2008 at 04:33 PM.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:37 PM   #545  
Mommato3

S/C/G: 199.5/163.5/149.5

Height: 5.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeweliek View Post
Meemo
Have you ever added the oatmeal to it? I have a recipe that asks for the oatmeal in with basically the same thing you have cottage cheese, water, ice....etc.
Just curious if you or anyone else has tried this?
I have added oatmeal to my smoothies so that I get "everything in a glass." I thought it was pretty good--it has a different "nuttier" texture with the oatmeal added. I added uncooked oatmeal, and wasn't very sure about how much to add. I know that we can have 1/4 cup cooked, so I think I added about 1/8 cup of uncooked. Hopefully, that is close to the correct amount!
Old 03-14-2008, 04:38 PM   #546  

Default The Same

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyedangel View Post
Yay!!! I got my ticker today!

My little prayer before WI: Dear Lord, Let me move my brand new ticker! I've got a LONG way to go and a short time to get there. AMEN!!
Blueyedangel - You and I started plan together - we should be weight loss buddies -

How did you know you got your signature....where did it pop up?

I go to weigh in today too and perhaps I should read your prayer verbatim so God can grant me the same wish
Old 03-14-2008, 04:59 PM   #547  
Crystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDaisey View Post
Blueyedangel - You and I started plan together - we should be weight loss buddies -

How did you know you got your signature....where did it pop up?

I go to weigh in today too and perhaps I should read your prayer verbatim so God can grant me the same wish
I just checked a minute ago and BAM there it was! I'm so excited I've been wanting one of those forever! Go to User CP and on the left side it will say signature if you've been a member long enough to get one. I'm pretty sure you have enough posts.

I leave in about 30 minutes to go to WI. How about you? I hope my little prayer works. If not, I'll have to come up with a Plan B.

AND, of course you can be my buddy!! We'll do this together! I need all the support I can recruit!

Last edited by blueyedangel; 03-14-2008 at 05:10 PM.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:06 PM   #548  
MRC Repeat Offender

S/C/G: 251/151/151

Height: 5'9"

jeweliek That's fantastic about your 5k! Good luck with it and can't wait to hear about it

graduatethin You look so much like a good friend of mine--you could be twins! And look at your thin face--that's just wonderful!

bomaze Congrats on the halfway mark--can't wait to join you there.

Gotta lose it I would like to add my thanks to you for your service to our country. I grew up in an Air Force family and I know what sacrifices you make.

HappyDaisey Let us know if you like the breakfast drink & good luck for your WI today

blueyedangel Congrats on getting your ticker and also sending good vibes to the scale gods for your WI

Last edited by Finz; 03-14-2008 at 05:10 PM.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:07 PM   #549  
Crystal

I've been walking on my treadmill 1.5 to 2 miles every other night. Is this good or bad? I haven't asked my center. But seems some of you have been told NOT to exercise and some of you do quite a LOT of exercise. I just wanna be doing the right thing and I keep forgetting to ask my center.

I just wanna get rid of the flab on my belly and the dimples on my butt so baaaddd!

Last edited by blueyedangel; 03-14-2008 at 05:08 PM.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:16 PM   #550  
Crystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeweliek View Post
Alright.....I did wi today and am down 2.5......I am supper excited, but am just back where I started before the company at my house. I had gained a pound while they were here and then another 1.5 trying to fight cravings from the bit of going off plan, but now I am 100% back and ready.

My first 5K is tomorrow. I am super excited. I know that I can run the whole thing, I just want to do it in a half hour. We will see. I will let you all know.
Good Luck on your 5K tomorrow.

I started to do that Couch to 5K...realized how much I STILL hate jogging/running...maybe when I lose some more weight. I could only make it 13 minutes the 1st day.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:17 PM   #551  

Default Wi

Quote:
I just checked a minute ago and BAM there it was! I'm so excited I've been wanting one of those forever! Go to User CP and on the left side it will say signature if you've been a member long enough to get one. I'm pretty sure you have enough posts.

I leave in about 30 minutes to go to WI. How about you? I hope my little prayer works. If not, I'll have to come up with a Plan B.

AND, of course you can be my buddy!! We'll do this together! I need all the support I can recruit!
I go to WI in about 2 hours (I'm on the West Coast)

We'll have to update tonight with how much we have both lost
Old 03-14-2008, 05:21 PM   #552  
Bonnie

Height: 5'6"

Graduate, you look beautiful! It's great to see your smiling face!
Old 03-14-2008, 05:24 PM   #553  
Crystal

Happydaisey - It's a deal! Good luck!

Last edited by blueyedangel; 03-14-2008 at 05:24 PM.
Old 03-14-2008, 05:27 PM   #554  

Quote:
Happydaisey - It's a deal! Good luck!
I GOT MINE TOO!!!! I GOT MINE TOO!!!!!

Must be an omen....its gonna be a good day!!!!!!
Old 03-14-2008, 06:20 PM   #555  
MRC Repeat Offender

S/C/G: 251/151/151

Height: 5'9"

I haven't looked at the emetabolic.com web page in ages. A friend in Atlanta asked me if there were any near her so I went to the web page. They've totally redone the site and it looks great! It seems like it is still a work in progress but it looks so much better than the old site.
Closed Thread