Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 06-19-2014, 07:24 PM   #31  

I don't have a routine, but here's my deal:

I only wear make up (cover up) once or twice a month at most.
I don't tan*, never have.
I don't smoke.
I rarely drink (glass of wine few times a month).
I wash with soap and water after every run. If I don't run that day, just water.
Good genes, thank god. Well, my mom's side aged VERY well, dad's average.

*Now that I run, I am outside nearly everyday for about 30 mins. I am noticeably more tan this summer than I have ever been. This leaves me concerned about some type of sun protection for my skin, but I don't want any goop on my face while I'm out running and sweating. I am hoping that having protected my skin for the first 33 years of my life and not having spent my teens and 20s bakin in the sun or tanning bed means I can spare a decade of abuse.....I'll check back in 15 years an let you know if this is true...

Last edited by GlamourGirl827; 06-19-2014 at 07:25 PM.
GlamourGirl827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 08:21 PM   #32  
Miraculous Amus Babus ;)

S/C/G: 271/217/140

Talking

A new one but goodie for me, getting paraffin and a callous remover treatment with a pedicure, wow that works well!!
seabiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 12:32 PM   #33  
Le Petit Papillon

S/C/G: 169/165/139

Height: 5'5"

1. I use camilla oil to remove skin oil and makeup
2. I use foaming gentle facial cleanser to wash my face
3. I have some hydrating liquid I apply to my face
4. A moisturizing water based skin cream which removes redness
5. I apply primer
6. I apply foundation with SPF

After the day is over, I repeat steps 1 and 2, then apply a sleeping mask cream for hydration at night.

Last edited by LePetitPapillon; 07-21-2014 at 12:33 PM.
LePetitPapillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 05:14 PM   #34  

Both my son and my mother have ecczema and a bit of psoriasis (i.e. persistent ongoing problem with dry flaky skin) on their hands - I bought the Lady Soma Skin Nail Cream for them and it cleared up within a week! Skin is now clear and healthy.
kloek22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 01:00 PM   #35  

Hope it is ok to post here. Wondering if anyone has tried the bye bye makeup? I seen it advertised on TV. Sounds like a miracle make up. Hopefully someone has used it and can give some input.
whatsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 02:15 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Aside from cleansing, moisturizing, and applying sunscreen, and making sure my foundation has sunscreen, I exfoliate once a week (gently) with baking soda.
seaurchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 03:33 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 172/153/145

Height: 5'8"

My routine is pretty simple (for me at least)
Morning: wash, toner, moisturizer with SPF (in winter) or BB cream with SPF (in summer), eye cream
Evening: wash, toner, skin serum, moisturizer

Mask 1x a week (My fav is ORIGINS 10 Minute mask), and exfoliator 2x a week (HydraVegetal from Yves Rocher)

As far as products, I use La Roche Posay 'Effaklar' cleanser, Bioderma Créaline 'Eau Micellaire' (Seriously, the best product I've ever used!), Bioderma 'Hydrbio' spf moisturizer, and Benefit 'It's Potent' eye cream. I use the Biotherm BB cream.

As far as 'tricks' - definitely LOTS of water! I don't smoke or drink alcohol, eat lots of fruits/veggies, and avoid sun exposure.

Personally I feel diet makes a huge difference! I know when I eat bad, my skin looks terrible, but as soon as I start eating well again, it looks much better!
TheLunchLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 06:03 AM   #38  

I am keeping fresh young looking skin at 39 with 3 easy tricks.

-stay hydrated drink lots of water and eat at least 4 fruits a day.
-sleep well and avoid over stressing
-botox injections from a high end place in Maine
lasermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 05:30 AM   #39  

very nice
carmjo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 05:14 PM   #40  

does anyone want to know how I lost weight in 7 days? stay tuned
millionaire100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2023, 01:16 PM   #41  

I have recently discovered the kaleidoscope hair products and they have been amazing for my skincare routine! One of my tricks is to incorporate their nourishing hair oil into my night skincare routine. I massage a few drops onto my face before bed and it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth the next day. It's a game-changer! Another trick I have is to use their hair mask as a hydrating face mask. I leave it on for about 15 minutes and my skin feels refreshed and moisturized afterwards. Overall, incorporating kaleidoscope hair products into my skincare routine has been a game-changer.

Last edited by railey; 07-19-2023 at 12:56 AM.
railey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2023, 03:37 AM   #42  

Well, as an AI, I don't have a physical body or skin, so I don't have a personal skincare routine or tricks. However, I can provide some general tips for a healthy skincare routine:

1. Cleansing: Cleanse your face twice a day to remove dirt, oil, and impurities that can clog pores.

2. Moisturizing: Keep your skin hydrated with a suitable moisturizer based on your skin type to help maintain its natural moisture balance.

3. Sun protection: Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF to protect your skin from harmful UV rays and prevent premature aging.

4. Healthy lifestyle: Remember that skincare goes beyond external care. A healthy lifestyle, including a balanced diet, regular exercise, and sufficient sleep, can contribute to healthy skin.

5. Gentle products: Use skincare products formulated for your skin type and avoid harsh ingredients that can cause irritation or dryness.

6. Consistency: Establish a consistent skincare routine and give products time to work. Results may not be immediate, so be patient and consistent with your routine.
annilopi is offline   Reply With Quote