Old 07-20-2006, 08:41 AM   #31  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Well TO is over and i dont really think that it went that well i mean i did TO just fine no setbacks but a bit hungry at times. This morning i jumped on my scales to see what progress was made it said 267.6 so thats .8 which means that im only down 1 pound for TO. That isnt exactly exciting news but hey i will take it right a pound is a pound.

I start pack on regular POP for 2 days now and I have my meals already planed out for today. Having breakfast as I type! Im glad TO is over untill the last two days of the Boost. Another thing that could be slowing my loss is that i started back exercising on Monday and have so far managed to exercise M-W for 20 min on the treadmill. So that being the case i say it will be about a week or so before my body regulates itself due to the exercise.

Ok my other Boost chicks how is it going????
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 09:58 AM   #32  
Princess Heather

Britt:
I am getting ready for breakfast.....and planning a good POP day!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:09 AM   #33  
Britt/LAWL~Red

YAY!!!!!

POP!!!POP!!!POP!!!POP!!!POP!!!POP!!!POP!!!POP!!!PO P!!!POP!!!POP!!!POP!!!
Old 07-20-2006, 10:38 AM   #34  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

How's it going? Well, since you asked-I'M CRAMPY AS ****!!!! A bit irritable too, as you can see. Scale stayed the same-which is good in spite of the circumstances.

I have a presentation to prepare for this afternoon, and hopefully the advil will kick in soon . . . . .
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:49 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Goodmorning girls. Just had BF, lite white with butter & cheese. maybe not too wise to have cheese & butter at the same time because of the fat but i wanted to get it in early. I only have 1oz cheese and then i'll have 4oz yogurt later in the day. Yesterday wasnt too bad but i didnt get all my foods in. Was doing a cake as a thank you to our neighbor who did us a favor so i got caught up with that and missed 2 fruits & 2 veggies. Then dad came by for dinner and i didnt cook so he went out and got us jamaican food. I ate that OP but it definately had alot of salt. I'm doing lemon water today in hopes of getting rid of most of that. I WI yesterday and i was up to 138.2 which is what i was before i did TO but my home scale was down so i dont know whats up with that, i was 133.2 at home in the AM. Maybe because it was different jeans?? Not too encouraging but i wont let it get me down. I need to stick to this.

Debbie thanks for the info and i'll definately look into it more.

Juliemarie i hope your cramps go away soon.

Britt keep going girl.

I was thinking of holding off on exercise for a while and see if that helps but i dont know if thats a good idea if i want to tone my body as i lose. I'll have to think about it. anyway DS#2 is crying, gotta go get him.

Hope you gals have a great day.
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 12:29 PM   #36  
Princess Heather

ok..breakfast and lunch done.....and POP! We are going out tonight so I've saved some food for dinner. My scales actually say i am up 5 pounds....i think they are just plain evil. I started this program not weighing at home...and I think I have to go back to that....too much messing with my mind...and i don't have that much mind to mess with!
Old 07-20-2006, 03:51 PM   #37  
Britt/LAWL~Red

HeatherCP you crack me up lol hope your home scale is just way off with the COD scale when do you WI next?

JulieMarie hope you feel better soon.

Debbie hope your scale problem works itself out too lol I think we are all having scale issues!

So far so good for me today POP!!!!

Lets keep it going girls!!!!!!!!
Old 07-20-2006, 05:36 PM   #38  

What is going on with the scales?? I think its out to get us.

POP day for me so far also. Keep going everyone, we can do this.
Old 07-20-2006, 05:51 PM   #39  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Hey gals-

Things are going well today. Popping advil-so I do feel somewhat better. My presentation on why drinking beer helps prevent prostate cancer is done. And i'm gonna do laundry tonite. Woo hoo!
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 06:00 PM   #40  

laundry...that reminds me i gotta go finish. i got some clothes in the dryer. i get so caught up on the computer.

later gals
Old 07-20-2006, 10:11 PM   #41  
Princess Heather

ok...it's 1009 pm...and i am off to bed..worn out actually! My youngest foster son had a visit tonight and it's always an ordeal to get everyone settled back into "normal" at home. I did manage to stay POP today! WHOOO HOOOOOO....I WI on Sat. I am so hoping for a loss. Ya'll have a good evening and I'll catch ya chickies in the am!
Old 07-20-2006, 10:48 PM   #42  
Britt/LAWL~Red

hey hey sounds like we are all having a good POP day thats great to hear!!!

I am tired too not sure why lol might be because i didnt exercise today!!

I have my WI tomorrow morning wish me luck!!!!

Here is to a POP day tomorow!!!!!!!!
Old 07-21-2006, 09:12 AM   #43  

Goodluck Britt.

Yesterday was POP for me also so i'm proud of myself, thats 3 days in a row. I WI tomorrow also and hoping for a loss but my scale is the same this morning as yesterday.

1st day having slimfast substitute today.

?? - Since i buy slimfast when i write in my diary i put slimdown and no one has asked me yet about it because i never buy any but if they ask "how come you do slimdown and you never bought any" what do i say?? I'm guessing i definately cant say that i've been doing slimfast because that is not OP for them and it might affect my contract with them. Have you guys had to answer this question?

Well have a great POP day everyone, talk to you gals later.
Old 07-21-2006, 09:31 AM   #44  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Well i go in for WI but my scale had me up from my weight at home yesterday but I will wait and see what the scale says at the center.

Yeah debbie I do the slimfast as well and I have bought slimdowns before but its been a while they have never asked me as well. If they do ask you could always say you bought them off ebay or that you had a friend/family member that was doing the program and had several left and gave them to you. To satisfy them you could say that when you run out you are planning on buying more lmao. I doubt they will ask you.

Looking forward to a POP day today now i better get to the center so i can be there when they open im not eating or drinking before i go in today lol.
Old 07-21-2006, 12:10 PM   #45  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Ok so i was down another .2 so that means that I lost about .5 on TO not great numbers but you know ill take them. I start with my shakes tomorrow and im getting ready to plan out the rest of my food today. And maybe work on my weekend meals. I am setting a goal of 1lb for myself for my WI on monday.

Hope today is going well for you chicks!!!!

Ok i gotta go plan...