Old 07-22-2006, 06:40 PM   #61  
Britt/LAWL~Red

JulieMarie great job on your 8mi walk glad it went good!!

Sommer come on chickie join us it will be great!!!!

Debbie are you sure you need to be put on green???? Its not much food at all.

Kristi how goes it on the boost???

HeatherCP how are things today???

As for me I have been POP so far and have to go get things going for dinner!!! ill be back later...
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 09:10 PM   #62  
Princess Heather

Britt: Today started out okay. I was on plan for breakfast, which was more like bruch. And we ate out for dinner. i would say i was 90% on plan. i will write it in my journal so I will know if I gain or anything. I went over by having chicken fingers instead of grilled chicken. I had the veggies and a salad and only one dinner roll....so it was horrible bad but it was off plan. Still have to drink my shake tonight.....thinking about skipping it and getting back on plan 100% tomorrow!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 11:05 PM   #63  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Well i ended up about 98% on plan i just missed a fruit and i just cant eat it now i am full after my last bottle of water. Glad to see that you two (HeatherCP & kristi) did good today. Heather i think that 95% OP is great you didnt totally blow it and thats showing will power and control you go girl

JulieMarie and Debbie hope you ended the day strong!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2006, 03:47 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Afternoon ladies.

I missed you gals last night. Yesterday i was POP and today so far so good. The scale was a bit nice this morning, showed i was down about a lb. We'll see what happens at WI on tuesday.

Juliemarie congrats on the 8mi, better than none at all. Good job.

Britt it doesnt seem so bad to go on green. The recommend green at 128lbs. My AM weight today was 131.8. Maybe since i'll have a reduction in carbs i might see some loss. If it doesnt go good then i'll let them know but i will definately try it.

Hubby is home on sundays so i'm usually not on the computer. Hope you gals are having a good day. I dont know if i will be back later on but if not i'll see you gals tomorrow and have a great night. Gonna go have my slimfast blended with banana & ice (thanks for the idea juliemarie).
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 05:12 PM   #65  
Britt/LAWL~Red

hey boost gals!!!

I have been doing some cleaning today i have company coming the next two weekends and then im going on vacation. Glad to see some POP days going on!!! Im having a POP day so far but im fixin to go fix me something to eat or have my la lite thats what ill do havent had one today yet lol. Just need a little something to tide me over till dinner. I had the v-8 fusion today and it wasnt to bad at all. On a day that I am really busy I dont mind doing that to get in some fruit/veggies!!!

Kristi sorry to hear you are having a hard time today hope it gets better!!!! I should start feeling and seeing some signs of TOM this week and he better not be late or he will mess up my vacation by the pool lol. Hope i dont see it on the scale at WI tomorrow lol.

Debbie glad you managed to get online today see ya tomorrow

JulieMarie and HeatherCP hope things are goin well!!!! Oh and you too Sommer if you have decided to join us well even if you havent!!!!

Everyone have a good night and ill catch ya tomorrow!!!
Old 07-24-2006, 12:37 AM   #66  
ON LAWL

S/C/G: 160/155/140

Height: 5'6''

Hey boosters

I am starting the boost tomorrow TO with oranges. How are those of you doing that started last Monday? I hope that this helps re-kick my metabolism. It sounds like a great schedule.

Have a great week

Krystal
klkoppes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 08:58 AM   #67  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Hey Krystal welcome to the group! I started last tuesday and should know today how much im down havent seen a real loss for myself yet but thats because i started back to exercising last week. But from my home scales tell me i should have aobut a 2lb drop when i WI this morning. So far so good for me and its actually been eaiser to stay OP how weird is that!! GL with TO!!!!

Morming to the other boost gals check back in with ya later...
Old 07-24-2006, 10:06 AM   #68  

Morning,

Britt goodluck with WI today, i'm going tomorrow.

Krystal so glad you joined us. Welcome and its going good so far. It really helps to kickstart the metabo. I did it 1 time before when i was stuck and it worked great.

Kristi how is everything going for you today?

Juliemarie, Heather -

everything going well this morning so far, was POP yesterday and have to say i'm proud of myself because i've been POP for an entire week, something i havent done since the last week in May. I WI tomorrow so hope it pays off.

talk to you gals later
Old 07-24-2006, 10:44 AM   #69  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

Hey gals-Congrats! You are all doing so well.

Debbie-POP over the weekend! Wow! Sadly-I fell into my old patterns on Saturday. I'm pretty frustrated with myself. I guess I can't be trusted to be left alone! Anyway-it's over and I'm back with a vengence. I'm still all hot and bloated! This weekend's weather was just gross. My house was like a swamp upstairs and the air-conditioner made it just tolerable downstairs. Icky! I never realized that heat made you retain water so bad . . . .
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 11:01 AM   #70  
Britt/LAWL~Red

JulieMarie hope it has cooled down some!! Jump back on the boost plan girl!!

Debbie WTG being POP over the weekend and last week and GL @ WI tomorrow!!!

I just got back from WI and im down 2.2lbs since friday woohoo works for me!!!

HeatherCP, Krisit & Krystal

I stopped by McDonalds on the way home and got water and apple dipper no sauce. The girl at the window asked if i was on a diet and didnt I want any meat lol I just laughed and said nope the apple and water are fine!
Old 07-24-2006, 11:38 AM   #71  
Let's try this again . .

Britt-consider me jumped! And congrats on the loss! You've got some good momentum going . . . ..
Old 07-24-2006, 12:11 PM   #72  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Thanks!!! I might be able to reach my goal by 7/31/06 as long as I stick with what im doing!!!

Glad you jumped!!!! Keep it up!!!
Old 07-24-2006, 01:46 PM   #73  

Britt woohoo on the loss.

Juliemarie glad to see you back on, thats all that matters girl is that you get back up.

Heather - kiddies keeping you busy? hope everything is going ok for you today.
Old 07-24-2006, 10:30 PM   #74  
Princess Heather

Debbie: the little ones were wound up today! It's getting to a point we can go outside some and my neighbor down the street has a pool and we are thinking about going down there! She's a foster mom too...and only takes infants..she currently has 3....but a nice cool swim would be great! I love having the boys in the water and they adore it too...my oldest has a floaty suit and he loves it because he can "swim" but still be above the water...the baby has a basket and looks a lot like Moses in the bullrushes!

I've decided not to WI until Sat! My scales are evil and they must be destroyed and my brain can't take the back and forth they seem to offer lately!

Not much else here.....planning a POP day tomorrow! Got all my food and water in today WHOOOO HOOOO....I'll admit to fudging a bit at dinner with the dinner rolls. The way I figure it I ended up over a starch....bread should be outlawed in all 50 states! I'm off to sleep while I can.

Here's to tomorrow!
CandlePrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 10:47 AM   #75  
Let's try this again . .

Good morning ladies!

Well-I was POP yesterday and I hit the gym too. It was almost 100 degrees yesterday too (96-97?) and the gym was hot in spite of the air conditioning. Anyway-I did this cool Dancer's Workout class-which reminded me of teh yoga booty ballet workout-but more intense. Lots of core conditioning. And then I did an hour of Turbo Kickboxing-wow! I was sweating so much I could wring the sweat out of my hair. Even the instructor was soaked!

I had a lot of energy after that so I got some laundry done and finally around 8 got my blended shake and some broccoli and watched Project Runway. All in all-a very good evening!

HeatherCP-sounds like you got your hands full! I'm jealous-think I need to look into the foster thing soon-maybe today!