Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2005, 12:54 PM   #76  
t1iffany

S/C/G: 202/202/140

HELLO LADIES Billy kicked my A$$ this morning I did the Basic Training one (BOOT CAMP BILLY) I thought I was back in basic training again (without the nasty T.I.) I'm doing good with the exercise, now I have to kick my nasty little eatting habit so I guess I have to put myself on a diet I MUST say BYE to SUGAR if I'm going to lose weight. I'm going to wait a week before I weight in it's been 24 a little over hours since my daughter last nursed so we're done kinda a sad day for me, but I hope I lose 7 pounds like when my son was done nursing.
SHENNAN yeah for the run/walk if you feel like running/walking go for it that's what I do your body will let you know if you're not up to it, but sometimes you just have to tell your body to shut up and push on and do the exercise as a wise man (Billy Blanks)LOL once said " your are in control of your body, it does what you tell it to do" Well good luck and I'm proud of you I can't wait until we're running marathons Because we are proud strong women who can do whatever we set our MINDS to do,Not our body's

WELCOME LunaValkryie I hope you join us on our journey to becoming happy healthy women good luck and hope to hear from you ALL soon

PS Sorry if any typos or misspelled word my 1 year old was helping
Old 05-26-2005, 12:59 PM   #77  
t1iffany

S/C/G: 202/202/140

Bola81 how's it going ? what Tae Bo are you doing? How's your daughter doing ? well good luck
Old 05-26-2005, 02:12 PM   #78  
BOLA

Hey T1iffany,
I know what you mean on the first 24 hrs you feel bad and depress becuase You think she needs you but as you know it WILL gwt easier can i ask you something when you took your son off did he start to throw alot of fits daisy is and i hug and tell her everything will be okay but you sometime that does not help. I am doing basic boot camp and ab boot camp i did both viedos last night so i was proud of my self.
Old 05-26-2005, 02:17 PM   #79  
lauroura

Red face 23 and in the same boat

I am 23 and looking to lose about the same amount of weight... Maybe we can help each other?
Old 05-26-2005, 02:29 PM   #80  
lauroura

Default Help me out

Hey guys sorry I didnt read all the posts to see you were all going already together. Can i join in? I am new here and could you some guidance on how to navigate this whole site...journals etc.

Thanks
Old 05-26-2005, 02:34 PM   #81  
BOLA

Welcome aboard laroura Where in texas arwe you?
Old 05-26-2005, 02:40 PM   #82  

Hey Everyone. I saw this group and want to join yall. I am 22 also and trying to lose about 70 lbs. I am doing weight watchers. What is everyone else doing? I have got to start exercising. That is the hardest part to me. I can't learn to enjoy anything at the gym. I played softball in high school and that always kept me very active. Now I play but it is only once a week and not nearly as intense. Any suggestions to lessen the boredom??? I think I will set my goal at 10lbs by June 20th. I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!
Good Luck Girls
Old 05-26-2005, 02:42 PM   #83  
lauroura

I work in Humble and live in Clear Lake (Houston area). I am looking forward to having accountability here. I try to work out 7 days a week out usually make it 5 days. I need help/advice on how not to eat donuts, pastries, etc when they are sitting in the kitchen next to my office.
Thanks for letting me join!!!!
Old 05-26-2005, 02:50 PM   #84  

Would someone tell me how to get my weight tracker to show up below my posts.
Thanks
Old 05-26-2005, 02:53 PM   #85  
BOLA

lauroura,Well this is what i tell myself when i want something i shouldn't have i pray and ask the good lord to getthat selfish thought out of my head and i walk away only thing you real can do i live in dallas tx amd morgan well come
Old 05-26-2005, 03:16 PM   #86  
Going all the way!!!

S/C/G: 183/183/130

Height: 5'2"

Hi all! I am new here too and would love to join this group! I'll give you a little of my history--

When I was in high school I became mildly anorexic and was a workout fiend--I worked out for a least an hour a day in class (high-impact aerobics or weight training) and then came home and biked anywhere from 3-12 miles (depending on time). I only ate once per day, and would always feel guilty about that meal and punish myself with extra exercise for doing it. I looked hot, but felt like crap! After high school I wasn't able to work out as often, and started having those liquor/pizza weekends--you know the ones? I got married, and by the time I got pregant with my son I was already up over 190 lbs from 115! Now my son is 1 year old, and my body is so shot from the way I've abused it I'm having a TERRIBLE time losing weight. I'm only 22 (the magic number! ) and feel like I'm in my 40's...I need some help and support!! Right now I'm hovering around 200 lbs and not going anywhere--my goal is to get down into the 120's.

Hope you guys don't mind my joining!
Old 05-26-2005, 03:21 PM   #87  
BOLA

HEY FAT CHIRSTY WELCOME CAN I ASK YOU HOW TAL YOU ARE? sorry for the caps i accidently had it on but where are you at right now and are you bf too?
Old 05-26-2005, 03:32 PM   #88  
Going all the way!!!

Unfortunately I'm only 5ft 2 in, with a medium bone structure. And my hubby is 6ft and about 195 (I think that's what you were asking?). Short and wide--that's me!! One other thing to know about me though...and this may be TMI, but...I've always been rather...large...chested. When I weighed 115 I was a 36DD and they weighed about 8 lbs by themselves...now, after having a child and NOT having them go back down, they're probably like 30 lbs by themselves!! This is another reason I want to lose weight so bad...I'm praying they'll go away!
Old 05-26-2005, 03:39 PM   #89  
BOLA

no i am sorry if i canme out wrong it just you said 120lbs and you know i am 5 8 and if i tried to get that low all it would be is bones and the bf means brestfeeding sorry but we are all here to make each other feel good so power is strenght i do Tae Bo Boot camp it cool and it a tough work out
Old 05-26-2005, 04:05 PM   #90  
Going all the way!!!

OH, heehee...no, I never bf'd. I have a weight machine that needs to be put together, a treadmill, tae bo DVD's, and Oxycise is on its way...for me, it's just finding the time! I work 9-10 hours/day, then I come home and only have about 3 hours to get in quality time with my son and hubby, plus make dinner, clean up, etc. before they go to bed (DH gets up at 4pm for work). Then it's too late to exercise...it takes a least 4 hours after excercise for me to fall asleep. I don't snack usually, and actually only have 2 meals/day most of the time, but I make bad choices and eat too much I think. Based on some other physical things I have going on, I think I might also be a little on the hypothyroid side...
Closed Thread