Old 07-20-2017, 10:16 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 246.5/176.4/125

Height: 5'4"

7/20/2017

Breakfast: IP Herb and Cheese Omelet, 1C red bell peppers, 1C yellow squash
Lunch: IP Mushroom Soup, 1C mushrooms, 1C broccoli
Dinner: 5oz shrimp, 2C spinach, 1C cucumber, 1/2C mushrooms, 2T IP Italian dressing
Snack: IP Sweet Chili Dorados
shandygaffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 08:28 AM   #62  
determined

S/C/G: 302.4/202.4/166

Height: 5'6"

Day 26 P1 (with some alternatives)
B: Kays Natural Cinnamon Almond cookie bites, 1/4 cup un sweetened vanilla almondmilk, 1 tsp stevia
L: unlimited salad, 1/4 c cherry tomatoes, 1/2 raw broccoli, 2 radishes, medium cucumber
mid afternoon snack: IP sweet chili dorados, 1/4 cup IP friendly salsa
Supper: eating out with friends and no clue what is on menu but will keep as Protocol as possible!
editted to add what I had: chicken sausage gumbo with rice....yeah yeah I know: not exctly IP protocol but of all the choices that was the best. Not one ounce of salad on the menu. Oh well....and no 3rd packet for the day. Tomorrow will be better.

Last edited by frawniemae; 07-22-2017 at 08:59 AM.
frawniemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 08:53 AM   #63  

Day 18- 7/21/2017

Breakfast: IP Crispy Cereal
Lunch: IP Herb and Cheese Omelet, 1C mushrooms, 1C red bell peppers
Dinner: 6oz tofu, 1C broccoli, 1C red bell peppers
Snack: IP Chocolate Soy Puffs
Old 07-22-2017, 09:05 AM   #64  
determined

Day 27 P1 (with some alternatives)
B: IP peach mango ready made blended with ice, a little water and 2 c raw spinach
L: unlimited with 1/2 c cherry tomatoes, cucumber wedges, 1/2 c raw broccoli,1 boiled egg
midafternoon snack: Quest vanilla drink mix blended with ice, chai tea, and cinnamon
Supper: 7oz Janeva's Crockpot French Dip Au Jus, 1 cup okra boiled with 1/2 cup diced tomato, 1 1/2 airfried cauliflower/broccoli mix
Dessert: IP banana pudding
Old 07-22-2017, 06:01 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 158/146/125

Just started two weeks ago. Weekends are hardest - because I'm home and tend to eat earlier in the day making me want to eat more in the eve, but here goes:

Friday
B: IP Blueberry Cran Drink Mix, Coffee with a dash of vanilla of whey protein
L: White cheddar ridges over romaine/celery/greens with 1/2T lite goddess dressing (dressing not in plan, I use it as my oil)
D: Ground beef with chopped veg - onion, kale, mushroom. Added chinese seasonings and tamari sauce, on romaine lettuce. It was a bit of an accident, tasted a lot like PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps.
S: IP Vanilla Peanut Protein Bar

Saturday:
B: IP Omelette Fine Herbs n Cheese with extra egg white, sauteed mushrooms, onions peppers
L: IP Rotini (I didn't like the grainy consistency), over sauteed zucchini, onion, mushroom, peppers. Total of veg breakfast and lunch covered the 2 cups.
D: Planning Alaskan Halibut with lemon/dill with big veg side zuchini on top of romaine. Perhaps I'll make a cauliflower mash if motivated, and hungry.
S: Vanilla wafer bar. I snuck a preview taste of the bar. It's ok, I prefer chocolate

Overall I've been very happy with the plan and the products. The only foods I've tried that I don't really like so far are the chicken soup (which I tried on first day and maybe it was just a bit too protein-ey for my first meal), and the rotini, which I found was grainy. I find some of the bars are too sweet, and eating them tends to trigger cravings. However I can't do without the snacks because I just need something tasty to end the day. Will be looking for alternate bars that are similar but maybe less sweet.
LaLa12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 09:54 AM   #66  

Day 19- 7/22/2017

Breakfast: IP Broccoli and Cheese Soup, 1C broccoli, 1C mushrooms
Lunch: IP Vanilla Drink
Dinner: 4oz baby scallops, 2C spinach, 1C mushrooms, 1C broccoli
Snack: IP Double Chocolate Brownie, 1T WF Chocolate Dip
Old 07-23-2017, 11:05 AM   #67  
determined

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLa12 View Post
Just started two weeks ago. Weekends are hardest - because I'm home and tend to eat earlier in the day making me want to eat more in the eve, but here goes:

Friday
B: IP Blueberry Cran Drink Mix, Coffee with a dash of vanilla of whey protein
L: White cheddar ridges over romaine/celery/greens with 1/2T lite goddess dressing (dressing not in plan, I use it as my oil)
D: Ground beef with chopped veg - onion, kale, mushroom. Added chinese seasonings and tamari sauce, on romaine lettuce. It was a bit of an accident, tasted a lot like PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps.
S: IP Vanilla Peanut Protein Bar

Saturday:
B: IP Omelette Fine Herbs n Cheese with extra egg white, sauteed mushrooms, onions peppers
L: IP Rotini (I didn't like the grainy consistency), over sauteed zucchini, onion, mushroom, peppers. Total of veg breakfast and lunch covered the 2 cups.
D: Planning Alaskan Halibut with lemon/dill with big veg side zuchini on top of romaine. Perhaps I'll make a cauliflower mash if motivated, and hungry.
S: Vanilla wafer bar. I snuck a preview taste of the bar. It's ok, I prefer chocolate

Overall I've been very happy with the plan and the products. The only foods I've tried that I don't really like so far are the chicken soup (which I tried on first day and maybe it was just a bit too protein-ey for my first meal), and the rotini, which I found was grainy. I find some of the bars are too sweet, and eating them tends to trigger cravings. However I can't do without the snacks because I just need something tasty to end the day. Will be looking for alternate bars that are similar but maybe less sweet.
Sounds like you re getting a handle on things. I have a suggestion for the chicken soup: I spiralize chayote (peel, seed and all), steam about 3 minutes in microwave, then drain water in my shaker and add a little cold water to keep soup mix from clumping (for a total of 8 oz water), shake well then add to choodles and nuke another minute or two. Add a little garlic and/or onion powder and a dash of red pepper or hot sauce. Really makes a tasty filling lunch! AFA the rotini goes, I use it to make a pasta salad, adding chopped bell pepper, onion, whatever you like, some WF Italian ddressing and italian seasonings to taste. Let marinate over night in fridge. The dressing seems help the texture of the rotini.
Old 07-23-2017, 11:12 AM   #68  
determined

Day 28 P1 (with some alternatives)
B: Quest cappucino drink mix
L: unlimited with 1/2 c cherry tomatoes, 1/2 cup each raw broccoli and cauliflower, cucumber wedges
midafternoon snack: Quest vanilla drink mix blended with ice, chai tea, and cinnamon
Supper: 8oz hamburger patties (I use 90/10) on romaine, slliced red onion, pickles, 2 cups zuchini/squash/tomato (my homemade ratatouille)
Dessert: IP vanilla crispy square, sprinkled with cinnamon and nuked 15 seconds
Old 07-23-2017, 02:14 PM   #69  

Quote:
Originally Posted by frawniemae View Post
AFA the rotini goes, I use it to make a pasta salad, adding chopped bell pepper, onion, whatever you like, some WF Italian ddressing and italian seasonings to taste. Let marinate over night in fridge. The dressing seems help the texture of the rotini.
I've found the same thing with the rotini. I'm not sure if its the dressing, or letting it rest that makes a difference, but I definitely like it better in a pasta salad. Rinsing it off after cooking may also help to get rid of some of the graininess/starchiness.
Old 07-23-2017, 08:36 PM   #70  

Day 20- 7/23/2017

Breakfast: IP Apple Oatmeal
Lunch: IP Potato Puree, 1C red bell peppers, 1C jicama, lemon juice, salt, pepper, parsley
Dinner: 4oz broiled haddock, 2C spinach, 1C mushrooms
Snack: IP chocolate pudding
Old 07-24-2017, 08:51 AM   #71  
determined

Day 29 P1 (with some alternatives)
B: Kays Natural Cinnamon Apple cereal, 1/4 unsweetended vanilla almondmilk
L: unlimited with 1/2 c cherry tomatoes, 1 cup each raw broccoli and cauliflower
midafternoon snack: Healthwise salt and vinegar crisps, cucumber wedges
Supper: 8oz taco meat over chopped assorted lettuce, chopped raw onion, 1/2 c IP friendly salsa, 1/2 chopped tricolor bell pepper
Dessert: IP vanilla pudding blended with ice, water, 2 T WF orange marmalade
Old 07-24-2017, 08:19 PM   #72  

Day 21- 7/24/2017

Breakfast: IP Blueberry Drink
Lunch: 4.5oz shrimp, 2 egg whites, 1C each cauliflower, zucchini, red bell peppers, mushrooms, 2tsp soy sauce, 1T WF Maple Syrup, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes
Dinner: IP Chocolate Drink
Snack: IP Vanilla Pudding
Old 07-25-2017, 08:53 AM   #73  
determined

Day 30 P1 (with some alternatives)
B: Kays Natural Cinnamon Almond cereal, 1/4 unsweetended vanilla almondmilk
L: unlimited salad with 1/2 c cherry tomatoes, 1 cup each raw broccoli and cauliflower
Supper: 8oz top sirloin over chopped assorted greens, chopped red onion, 1/2 c cherry tomatoes
Dessert: IP vanilla pudding blended with ice, water, 2 T WF peanut butter spread, 1/2 t banana extract
Old 07-26-2017, 09:01 AM   #74  
determined

Day 31 P1 (with some alternatives)
B:Quest cappucino mix
L: 1/2 c cherry tomatoes, 1/2 cup each raw broccoli and cauliflower, 1 boiled egg
Supper: 8oz top sirloin, 2 cup steamed broccoli, unlimited salad
Dessert: quest cheesecake protein bar

Days 32 - 36 ...I will be on a roadtrip to a music festival in west Texas. Breakfasts will be Bariwise protein drink mixes. Lunches will vary but I do have my broccoli, cauliflower and cucumbers ready to go. Snacks will be assorted Healthwise and IP crisps and boiled eggs as needed for hunger. Supper will be a challenge: food trucks abound, staying in a hotel with no fridge or microwave, but I will stay as OP as possible. I knew this was coming and am mentally prepared that I will likely backslide and gain a couple pounds. I can do this!!
Old 07-28-2017, 08:16 AM   #75  

Day 22- 7/25/2017
Breakfast: IP Vanilla Drink, 2t instant espresso
Lunch: IP Nacho Cheese Dorados, medium starbucks iced tea (unsweetened)
Dinner: 2C lettuce, 1C red onions, 2 hard boiled eggs, 1T fat free ranch dressing
Snack: IP Vegetable Chili, 2C cauliflower, 3oz Beyond Meat Southwest Style Strips

Day 23- 7/26/2017
Breakfast: IP Vanilla Drink, 2t instant espresso
Lunch: 3 hard boiled eggs, 2C spinach, 1C broccoli, 1C cucumber, large Starbucks iced tea (unsweetened)
Dinner: IP Mushroom Parmesan Couscous Risotto, 1C mushrooms, 1C cauliflower

Day 24- 7/27/2017
Breakfast: IP Crispy Cereal
Lunch: IP Sweet Chili Dorados
Dinner: IP Leek Soup, 1C broccoli, 1C mushrooms, 1t hot sauce
Snack: 4oz haddock, 4oz scallops, 2C spinach, 1C cucumber, 1C mushrooms, 2T IP Italian dressing