Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2015, 08:57 AM   #106  

S/C/G: 243/217/170?

Height: 5'3

Default Va

Jenny38

I dont even know where that is. I think that might be way south or west...no where near me in VA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny38 View Post
Lucci - woot woot on 3 lbs gone at your WI! DH is flying into Grensborough and driving to Martinsville. Is that close to you?

Liana- glad your feeling better and finfpgers and toes crossed the oil works. I'm dreading going thru menopause. Hang in there.

I wish it was Friday.
Old 04-08-2015, 11:04 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 235.6/210/160

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hello all! Been so busy lately. Fell off the wagon, again. And have been sick. Not good combinations. Still fighting thou. I am off to Vegas tomorrow, hoping some heat and relaxation will make things better. Once I get back I am on the wagon full force, summer is coming!!
Hope everyone is feeling better, and has great motivation. Chat when I get back!
Old 04-08-2015, 11:34 PM   #108  

Height: 5'2

I don't know if any of you are Game of Thrones fans but I just have to laugh at the "Summer is Coming" comments :P
Old 04-09-2015, 11:41 AM   #109  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephascope View Post
I don't know if any of you are Game of Thrones fans but I just have to laugh at the "Summer is Coming" comments :P
giggle.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:32 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 282/166/170

Height: 5.6

Steph - LOVE Game of Thrones, can't wait for it to start this Sunday.

Want2be - enjoy Vegas

Been a busy week and had some nausea all week but seems better today. The only good thing is it seemed to help get me back to mid range but not sure if it will last. Been falling asleep with or before my kids most of the week. No news on DH job yet but he may hear something early next week.

Hi Slip, Hawaii, Lucci, Liana, and everyone else
Old 04-10-2015, 11:39 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Glad you are feeling better Jenny! How's the clinic life coming along, Stephascope? Enjoy yourself in Vegas, want2be!
Hello to Slip, LUCCI, Hawaii, and Grateful! And anybody else out there Have a great weekend! Reboot's going well, only 3.2 lbs to go...

Liana
Old 04-12-2015, 09:47 AM   #112  

Hi Oct 2013 Newbs,

Liana - clinic life is good. 2 new dieters last week and 3 new this week - one of them a physician! I am in an IP workshop all weekend so I'm picking up a lot of good info as a new owner. Thanks for asking! Looks like your reboot is going well. I seem to be always rebooting. I need to stop going on holidays!

I hope you're all having a fine weekend. I feel like playing hooky today to enjoy the nice weather but my "manager" I'm sure will notice that I'm missing. :P
Old 04-12-2015, 10:08 AM   #113  

stephascope--glad u are getting new clients. Since you will be or already in the know of IP stuff. Any ideas of any new products coming out. I heard there might be a mac and cheese at some point.

Any one try the new vanilla ready made pudding? Curious if you liked it. Thanks
Old 04-12-2015, 09:57 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone,

Sorry to be among the missing. This has been a really tough month for me. Had some bad side effects from all the Meds that put IP "big C" in the dust. I think the issue is now resolved, but it has been horrible. My cousin also passed away this past Thursday. The services are at the end of this week. At least, he is no longer in pain,

I am on vacation this week and looking forward to building my energy back up. We finally had temps in the 50s!

I am happy to see that everyone is plodding along.

Jenny, hope you continue to feel better.

Steph, your clinic sounds great. My clinic here is Weight No Longer too.

Want2b, hope you have fun on your trips.

Hi Liana and Hawaii.
Old 04-12-2015, 10:09 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Treat yourself gently Slip, it has been a horrible month for you... sorry for your loss, it is always hard even if expected. Hugs. Hopefully health will be improving for you very soon.

Liana
Old 04-12-2015, 10:10 PM   #116  

Slipfree--I am very sorry for your loss. Please get some more rest and more "me" time and feel better your health is very important!
Old 04-12-2015, 10:53 PM   #117  

Luccilove - I don't know anything about a mac and cheese but all the new buzz is about the new maintenance program. It seemed the more we talked about it today at the workshop, the more people got confused about it. I'm glad I don't have any dieters close to that point yet. It'll give me time to figure it out! I have some of the recent ready made vanilla pudding. I'm not sure what's so new and improved about the latest stuff.

Slipfree - May your cousin rest in peace. I'm sorry you are having so much trouble with the "C" stuff. What did you find helped? My mom was the one who came up with "Weight No Longer". I was surprised no on in Calgary had already come up with that. Many of the other clinics around here have what I consider to be pretty boring names. I won't mention what my clinic was named prior to me taking over. It was pretty dismal. My coach's is Sweet Success - now that is a good one!

I am a bit IP'd out today. So much info has caused an overload and I can barely recall anything I learned over the weekend. Watching Vikings to relax. I love those hunky manly men with long hair :P

Hi to Jenny, Hawaii, Liana, Want2be, Kooky and whoever else may be lurking!
Old 04-13-2015, 03:50 PM   #118  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Thank you for your kind thoughts.

Steph, I had a pretty serious blockage from medication side effects. Really had not gone for two weeks. So after trying natural methods with no success, I turned to real laxatives, which I had never used before. I was desperate and in pain.
Old 04-15-2015, 09:10 AM   #119  

S/C/G: 282/166/170

Height: 5.6

Slip thinking of you and your family and sending lots of love. I will echo Liana, this has been a really horrible month for you, take care and I hope this week off brings you some good health and rest.
Old 04-15-2015, 01:40 PM   #120  

S/C/G: 235.6/210/160

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hello all! Back from Vegas and still poor! Lol. It was a great trip with tons of walking. Doing good with my eating since I have been back. Two weeks until the next trip, yikes. Need to have my head in the game for sure. I will get more exercise in too. I went to my early morning spin today, felt good.
So sorry for your loss Slip! Hugs. Hope you are feeling better too, a tough month for sure.
Closed Thread