Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2015, 08:29 AM   #16  

Height: 5'2

Thanks Luccilove! I have my first new client tonight. I am super excited. She has done the program before.

I'm sorry to hear about your husband's dental woes Liana. It's never cheap. Do you have dental insurance? You may just have a cheese "problem". Do we need to call Intervention?

TOM came early. It's not as bad as usual. I have been taking a drop of iodine in my water every day and it has cured my sore breasts. Sorry if that's TMI. My mom had been bugging me to try it for awhile and I'm amazed at the lack of issues this time around.

Good luck with the new trainer want2b!

Stay out of the cupboards Slip. That spa weekend will be so nice especially after the crap weather you've been having. I think it's almost harder trying to stay on track before a holiday because you know you're planning on going off the rails. I always think, "ahh, what's an extra day of bad eating". That is why I'm doing Phase 1 for 2 weeks before this next cruise! Good luck
Old 03-04-2015, 04:11 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Thanks for your good wishes, gals! DH is feeling much better after the drainage and antibiotics starting their work already... he's headed off to work that he had to postpone from yesterday. We don't have dental insurance... that's what happens when you work for yourself, lol. We haven't had many dental issues throughout our adult lives so technically we have probably saved money in the long run. Our dentist is also a customer (business & residential) so we trade value of work for dental work $ for $ on our account with them.

Iodine? Interesting concept, steph, never heard of it helping before. Great that it works for you & your mom!
As for this 'mouse' vs. cheese Intervention... maybe you better bring it on, lol . Although I shouldn't have a problem now, since I got my period this morning (sorry TMI). It's so weird, it is almost as instant as a switch being thrown (the cheese craving cuttoff, that is), and I know it's not just in my mind. I think it's strangely like an alcoholic, craving for alcohol and not being able to physically moderate their drinking. Then BAM! all of a sudden it's like a take-it-or-leave-it type of feeling for a drink. I wonder how each of the hormone levels affect the cheese craving. What is my body wanting so desperately at that time that's in cheese?

BTW, the 'big' old Light Cheddar block disappeared sometime before 11:30 last night (don't ask me how )...

Liana
Old 03-04-2015, 05:25 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 235.6/210/160

Height: 5' 2.5"

Slip: how is the weather? Hopefully it's not too bad. Enjoy your spa weekend. Thanks for the trainer encouragment. I had to laugh at you calling me an "athlete". That is something I have never been called!

Liana: Glad DH is better. Tooth pain sucks. Amazed at your cheese selection, on a really good day we have cheddar AND mozzarella in the fridge. Lol

Steph: good luck with the client, I am sure she will love you. My sip takes iodine as well, and it works well for her.

Add me to the TOM category too! That explains the big drop in the scale. Hopefully the scale will keep dropping next week. Started my training for the part time office job. I am getting 5 days of training but most of the stuff needs to be done in the AM and I can only train 2 days in the AM. My trainer is good and I told her my concerns. She said she will start doing detailed notes for me so that should help.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:45 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Hi,

I have been out of the cupboards since Sunday Frankly, there is nothing good to eat in there!

Steph, good luck with your first client! I really do need this spa break. This winter is making me crabby! Wish I was off to a warm place though.

Want2b, you are pretty active. Golf, softball, gym... That is an athlete to me! The weather was cleared up for the commute. Expecting more snow tonight.

Liana, now I wonder which mouse in the house ate the cheddar? Great deal that you get to trade services with the dentist.

As for TOM, I am out of cycle with ya'all.

Jenny, how ya doin?

Luccilove, hi!
Old 03-04-2015, 10:36 PM   #20  

Quote from Feb thread:
I bought myself a pink & black checked fleece onesie with a hood and wrist & ankle cuffs that look like the sockmonkey work socks. It's Heaven!!! I wish I'd bought one a while ago, but there was a winter clearout 50% off sale at a local store so it was only $30. And SO worth it! If I get brave I may post a picture, lol.

TAA DAA!!!
DH took a picture for me this morning (no makeup - eek!)

Liana
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MyOnesie 001 (372x800).jpg (21.6 KB, 82 views)
Old 03-04-2015, 11:14 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 243/217/170?

Height: 5'3

Very cute!!!
Old 03-05-2015, 11:23 AM   #22  

Good morning,

Snow day here. Sure is pretty outside as the snow is clinging to the trees. The snow day makes for a nice long weekend for me since I have a personal day tomorrow.

Back in range this morning. Yay!

Liana- cute onesie!

Steph- how was your first client meeting?

Want2b- good luck with your job training.
Old 03-06-2015, 08:22 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 282/166/170

Height: 5.6

Liana -love the onesie. Super cozy.

It's been a crazy week just dropped in to say hi. Need to get the kids to school but will recheck in later.

Steph. Congrats on first client.
Old 03-07-2015, 09:14 PM   #24  

Our thread isn't on the front page of the forum today! I thought I'd better post to fix that...

Day 7 of Phase 1. I haven't been very good about getting all my veggies in and making sure I eat at the right times when I'm busy with the IP clinic. I'm down 1.2 lbs which isn't epic for the first week of Phase 1 but I am doing my darndest to stay OP for another week. I miss my big breakfasts. DH's apple looked so tasty tonight!!!

The weather in Calgary today was beautiful. I love to see that sun shining. Tomorrow is a full day off with no work. I can't wait. I've been a raging hangry chicken with my head cut off lately.

Have a great weekend lovelies!

S.
Old 03-07-2015, 09:54 PM   #25  

Hi girls! Tooting my horn: 1 yr anniversary in maintenance. Have a wonderful weekend full of Good food, fun activities, and healthy families!

Liana
Old 03-07-2015, 10:04 PM   #26  

Congrats Liana!!! Happy 1 year in Maintenance!
Old 03-07-2015, 10:33 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 243/217/170?

Height: 5'3

Wonderful Liana!!! Very proud.

I have not been feeling well this weekend at all. Lost of pain near my sternum/chest. Went to a chiropractor and massage therapist. They think I did something with a muscle or a rib but said to go check out other stuff at the doctors.

I am thinking a rib issue or gallbladder? I do have gallstones. This is the 3rd time in maybe 9 months I have had this pain. Usually it goes away in 24 hrs this time it has not. I don't think it is a heart think. I am not sweating I am not nausea. My shoulder blades hurt etc. I will go get XRAY and MRIs on Mondays. I still am ok eating. Very uncomfortable bending over, breathing deep, burping or sneezing. So annoyed.
Old 03-07-2015, 11:26 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 235.6/210/160

Height: 5' 2.5"

Liana: Congrats on the anniversary! That one seems like a big one.

Lucci: hope you are feeling better soon. What about going to the ER? Monday seems like a long time away if you are in pain.

Had a couple of cheap dinners the last couple of days. Back 100% tomorrow. I did get in a run and a 5km walk today so I think that will help. Been drinking my water too. Hope everyone's weekend is going well.
Old 03-08-2015, 12:06 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 185.2/180.4/145

Height: 5'5

Hi Oct '13 newbies! I wanted to check in and say hi. Also, congratulate everyone on maintaining and/or rebooting to get to goal!

Congrats Liana on your 1 year maintenance anniversary!

Steph- Best wishes with your IP clinic and coaching! I think the best coaches are the ones who have been through the program.

Slipfree- Hope you're not freezing to death! Also, it's always reassuring for me to revisit this board and read about you conquering struggles and motivating others. You've always been a great motivator to me, as have everyone else on this board!

Want2B & Hawaii- Great to see you're doing well and still dedicated to exercise. That continues to be my weak point, but I am walking more to train for a 39 mile Breast Cancer walk in July. I need to walk 3 miles today which shouldn't be bad. Just have to stick with the training schedule whether I like it or not!

I'm happy to read everyone's posts and see that everyone is still doing a great job on the program. I'm sure I've missed a lot by not being on the boards much, but just wanted to check in and say hello.
Old 03-09-2015, 04:04 PM   #30  

Liana- Happy Thin- aversary!!! so happy for you!

Kooky, welcome back. I have missed you. Good luck with your walking training schedule. Wonderful cause!

Luccilove, how are you feeling?

Steph, hope you enjoyed your day off. Sun here today too! Yippee!

Want2b, I was obviously not OP for the spa weekend, but I am back on track today.
Closed Thread