Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2013, 03:43 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 179/152.4/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misstiff View Post
Day number 2 for me hoping that's nasty headache doesn't rear it's ugly head today. I rated myself an 8 for day one, I stuck to plan with the exception of one added packet, coach said that was fine and wouldn't mess up Weightloss.

Breakfast- I had the cappuccino packet with strong brewed southern pecan coffee added 2 splend it was VERY Good.
Lunch- Blueberry Cran GranataDrink and a big salad with lemon and EVOO.
Dinner- not sure hubby will grill or bake something with veggies.

Praying for a fab 2nd day.
Great attitude and planning! Hope it's going great so far.
Old 09-28-2013, 04:02 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Misstiff-
Take it easy on yourself...rest..warm bath...comfy clothes. Snooze and music. Don't do things you don't have to do ...trust this will pass and there will be time to get back on track in a few days. If you had the flu, that's what you'd do!

Last edited by 65X65; 09-28-2013 at 04:04 PM.
Old 09-28-2013, 04:25 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Talking Better day today

Ok today is a wee better around here. I got to make myself a pudding packet with coffee, water and ice for shake type thing and oh so good!!

We had DS football game this AM and it was cold wet and rainy!! Me and little peanut went and the umbrella broke (cheap junk) the umbrella on the chair broke off (not so cheap thing), the wind was gusting. Then during the last 10-15 mins of the 4th quarter my friend and I looked over by the school and this DARK cloud was moving in fast then BAM! BOOM! whoosh the rain ame down across the parking lot and field like a curtain and the winds gusted to 40mph!!!

Lord I threw a towel on peanut handed him to my sons friends dad (our friend) collected all our junk and hauled tail to the car!

Came home, and I got to eat lunch **GASP** and I am feeling AWESOME! I got my vitamins in today too

DH is on his way home from St. Paul with a trunk full of chicken tenders, ground beef and few other things.

I am distressing by cleaning and it feels soooooooooo good!!

Tomorrow is a chill day
Old 09-28-2013, 04:58 PM   #19  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

Its a pretty quiet day here at work. All my customers seem happy and content to be feeding the slots. Hopefully it lasts! . Got on the scale to see if it had moved since Thursday and the number is going down! So happy to see that. Hoping it keeps going for a big loss next week. I'm being extra vigilant on my intake.
Old 09-28-2013, 05:06 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolasmurf View Post
Its a pretty quiet day here at work. All my customers seem happy and content to be feeding the slots. Hopefully it lasts! . Got on the scale to see if it had moved since Thursday and the number is going down! So happy to see that. Hoping it keeps going for a big loss next week. I'm being extra vigilant on my intake.
I am glad the scale is sliding down YAYY!!! That is a good thing to see
Old 09-28-2013, 05:13 PM   #21  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misstiff View Post
Day number 2 for me hoping that's nasty headache doesn't rear it's ugly head today. I rated myself an 8 for day one, I stuck to plan with the exception of one added packet, coach said that was fine and wouldn't mess up Weightloss.

Breakfast- I had the cappuccino packet with strong brewed southern pecan coffee added 2 splend it was VERY Good.
Lunch- Blueberry Cran GranataDrink and a big salad with lemon and EVOO.
Dinner- not sure hubby will grill or bake something with veggies.

Praying for a fab 2nd day.
Great idea to plan! We have a wonderful thread for posting what you are eating each day. Be sure to join in there...and don't forget your 3rd packet.
Old 09-28-2013, 05:42 PM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LittleStar View Post
Thanks Jo! Missed you too. I'm back and ready to try and review some new recipes. Any suggestions?
Awesome! How about a pumpkin spice or just plain spice cookie or muffin? I saw a few recipes floating around on here and thought they sounded yummy. I'm just waiting for the pumpkin pie spice I ordered from Epicure to come in so I can try one.

I'm also tempted by the cauliflower tortilla recipe - wonder how yummy that would be? (And now I'm getting the urge for tacos )

Well, I just had a 3 hour nap...sleeping tonight should be interesting

Jo
Old 09-28-2013, 05:45 PM   #23  

I did 21 days without a slip but yesterday I fell off the wagon. Any tips to get back on strong. I even made it through "shark week"(TOM) with no problems. I think I read somewhere to do only 3 packs nothing else for 2 days.???? Is there any truth to that???? HELP HELP HELP
and how much have damage is this going to do???
Old 09-28-2013, 05:47 PM   #24  

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleMomster View Post
Awesome! How about a pumpkin spice or just plain spice cookie or muffin? I saw a few recipes floating around on here and thought they sounded yummy. I'm just waiting for the pumpkin pie spice I ordered from Epicure to come in so I can try one.

I'm also tempted by the cauliflower tortilla recipe - wonder how yummy that would be? (And now I'm getting the urge for tacos )

Well, I just had a 3 hour nap...sleeping tonight should be interesting

Jo
The pumpkin spice is a yummy zucchini muffin!
My first try at the cauli tortillas turned out a bit off...they were too thin & small. I need to make them a little bigger and make them a bit thicker.
Old 09-28-2013, 06:02 PM   #25  
Started IP May 17, 2013

S/C/G: 287/179/150

Height: 5'7.5"

did someone say the cauliflower pancakes and tortillas can be frozen?
Old 09-28-2013, 07:03 PM   #26  
Started IP 03/06/2013

S/C/G: 198.8/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by treefrog View Post
I did 21 days without a slip but yesterday I fell off the wagon. Any tips to get back on strong. I even made it through "shark week"(TOM) with no problems. I think I read somewhere to do only 3 packs nothing else for 2 days.???? Is there any truth to that???? HELP HELP HELP
and how much have damage is this going to do???
Just get back on the protocol. Back to phase 1. You made a slip but now it's back at it. I've never heard of only eating packets after a slip, but I have heard just get back on plan as soon as possible. Don't allow your slip to become a slippery slope. You can do it!
Old 09-28-2013, 07:06 PM   #27  

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowVee View Post
Just get back on the protocol. Back to phase 1. You made a slip but now it's back at it. I've never heard of only eating packets after a slip, but I have heard just get back on plan as soon as possible. Don't allow your slip to become a slippery slope. You can do it!
Thanks I am back on track today!!
Old 09-28-2013, 07:18 PM   #28  
Started IP 03/06/2013

S/C/G: 198.8/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by treefrog View Post
Thanks I am back on track today!!
Good job!!
Old 09-28-2013, 07:18 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 338/338/140

Height: 5'5"

For those on Alternatives, or a mixture of IP and Alternatives -
I was in GNC today and (just can't type this fast enough) their Total Lean Shake (RTD) has a new "limited edition" flavor.... PUMPKIN SPICE!
The customer's ahead of me in line were buying it, and when I asked where it was, the clerk told me that these people had just purchased the last 4-pack!
170 calories (50 from fat), 3 net carbs and 25 grams protein.
Old 09-28-2013, 08:23 PM   #30  
Joined IP July 25, 2013

Height: 5'9"

Just made the crispy cereal/pudding muffins that were posted a couple days ago. Soo yummy. I haven't had luck getting the texture right on the other zucchini muffins, but these other ones were awesome!
Closed Thread