Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2013, 08:49 PM   #91  
IP Start: 05/16/13

S/C/G: 215.8/140.3/145

Height: 5'5"

Default Yum! Pork Fried "Rice" and Swiss Chard Chips

Yummy day here while studying. After being deeply disappointed earlier this week about the carb count in kale chips, I gave Swiss Chard Chips a go. Yummy. I think they are even better than kale chips actually. Boyfriend, who is doing a modified IP, just made Pork Fried "Rice" which was astounding. Call me a happy camper.
Old 09-29-2013, 09:22 PM   #92  

Height: 5'4"

OMG! Total NSV - when I was in Minneapolis in early August, I bought a cute Jones New York navy skirt in size 16 because it was $12 on sale. Well, took a chance tonight and tried it on and IT FITS Guess what I'll be wearing to work this week

Tried on the size 16 black dress pants and those fit too - yay!

Jo
Old 09-29-2013, 09:24 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 157/119.8/125 r/b 136/136/125

Height: 5'2"

Decided to go for a bike ride with my hubby and son this afternoon. We were riding on the aerobic trail next to the bay & of course, they left me b/c I ride too slow for a 16 year old. I was just thinking about turning around after 30 minutes & my front tire blew out! I was in front of a candle store that had adirondack chairs on their front porch! I just waited for the guys to ride back toward the truck & then waited for them to come back for me. It was a pleasant afternoon with classical music on my iPhone.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:47 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 325/312/190

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleMomster View Post
OMG! Total NSV - when I was in Minneapolis in early August, I bought a cute Jones New York navy skirt in size 16 because it was $12 on sale. Well, took a chance tonight and tried it on and IT FITS Guess what I'll be wearing to work this week

Tried on the size 16 black dress pants and those fit too - yay!

Jo
Wow! Congrats Jo, that's amazing. I'm sure you look great in both of them!! You muse be so excited.
Old 09-29-2013, 11:35 PM   #95  
Started IP Aug 19, 2013

S/C/G: 218/187.5/144

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64peppergirl View Post
SLOWNSTEADY - I just tried your recipe for the potato puree tortillas and they were amazing!!!

I filled them with leftover steamed cabbage and brussel sprouts since those veggies are always a good pairing with potatoes.

Apparently I was right because these were so delicious. They were flexible and sturdy enough to hold the veggies and are going to be one of my favorite recipes. Thank you!!!!
Cool! They really are so versatile, I use them for all sorts of things! Last night I used one to wrap a grilled turkey Italian sausage in, topped with sautéed peppers, chopped raw onion and a little mustard! Who needs a bun? It was great! Have also wrapped some sliced steak and peppers - kind of like a Philly Steak sandwich! They are really sturdy and SO easy - no prep, just add water to the IP packet!
Old 09-30-2013, 05:22 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 338/338/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
I'm reading that a lot of you are using pumpkin pie spices, while I love this, I am wondering if it is ok to use it, it does contain sugar.
I use plain old McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice and it doesn't contain sugar. What brand are you looking at that lists sugar? If you need to replace yours, the McCormick is super-easy to find at most stores.
Closed Thread