Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 10:14 AM   #31  
~Aimee~ On IP 06/26/12

S/C/G: 276/244/176

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaypix View Post
Hey guys, back from Sturgis, no I did not get a pic of ***-less chaps, I did end up going topless at one point and got my chest painted, very well done and peeps didn't even know I was topless, was crazy liberating!

I didn't get a pic with me in the no-top, because I didn't want to remember that or have it end up on facebook. Here's the pic of me in my skirt that I got in High school and didn't have the heart to get rid of it, and my sexay shoes!!!

I'm home, struggling to get back onto plan, but I'm glad that I am at least trying. A few slip ups here and there but adding more and more protein to my daily diet at this point, and starting veggies tomorrow (out of money and pay day is today). I missed my house, my pets, my couch, my bed, and my TV while I was gone, but had a total blast. I had a 0.2 lb gain after 9 days in Sturgis, about 5 of which were not OP at all, although I was careful with portion sizes. Today I'm down again so looks like my trend is going the right direction!

Busy busy at work, just wanted to check in with you guys and say I'm back, hugs to all and toodles!

Kara
HI KARA!!!!

Boy we sure missed you on board! and look at you! you look hot lady!! Congrats!!!
Old 08-14-2012, 10:19 AM   #32  
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 290/290/180

Quote:
Hey guys, back from Sturgis, no I did not get a pic of ***-less chaps, I did end up going topless at one point and got my chest painted, very well done and peeps didn't even know I was topless, was crazy liberating!

I didn't get a pic with me in the no-top, because I didn't want to remember that or have it end up on facebook. Here's the pic of me in my skirt that I got in High school and didn't have the heart to get rid of it, and my sexay shoes!!!

I'm home, struggling to get back onto plan, but I'm glad that I am at least trying. A few slip ups here and there but adding more and more protein to my daily diet at this point, and starting veggies tomorrow (out of money and pay day is today). I missed my house, my pets, my couch, my bed, and my TV while I was gone, but had a total blast. I had a 0.2 lb gain after 9 days in Sturgis, about 5 of which were not OP at all, although I was careful with portion sizes. Today I'm down again so looks like my trend is going the right direction!

Busy busy at work, just wanted to check in with you guys and say I'm back, hugs to all and toodles!

Kara

Welcome Home!!!! You look fantastic and more than anything.... you look happy and comfortable in your skin. Congrats on that.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:21 AM   #33  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by shathom View Post
Good morning all, I just came from WI #16 and was down 4.5 pounds and 5 inches!!!!! Woohoo, I've come half way now!
omg...so uber excited for you!! you have come half way in such a fast fast time!!! awesome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeed3 View Post
Good morning my favorite IPeeps!!!

Another hot one again today. When are we suppose to start getting these "cool" fronts? I am most definitely waiting on them. Even though I am sitting in my office with my Saints snuggie on again and I can barely feel my fingers b/c they are practically frozen (its only 72 in here LOL)

TONS of WI's yesterday and today!! CONGRATS you guys!!! AWESOME!!

I have my 7th WI tonight. My home scale was the sweetest thing ever this morning. Hopefully that shows up on the scale at the clinic.

GOOD luck to everyone weighing in today!!! May we all be LOSERS!!!!
hi lovely lady!!!
good luck with your WI 2nite!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlvr52 View Post
Good morning from Hot Seattle this week... not to happy about that one. But none the less..... the woosh fairy finally visited my bloat and took it on permanent vacation far far away. She also took a few actual lbs which is uber nice. So Day one of Week 12 and I am now down 49.5 LBS..... SWEET.

I also last night was able to be a real life example to a few friends of mine who saw a huge difference. They have not seen me for 2 months and were quite shocked. I was able to get rid of some of my clothes that no longer fit to the young lady of the couple. She was commenting how she didn't have monies to buy new cloths. I gave her 2 big bags full of cloths. She also said, "I could't afford this" I gave her the alternatives speech and said how much DH and I save on groceries and dinners out that it's a noticeable difference in the budget. Well that's enough rambling for me.... one more thing

Brandy's Feel good Quote of the day:

If we defend our habits, we have no intentions of quitting them.
WOW....49.5 pounds gone!! amazing!!! and lovin your quotes for the day!!! this one is so true!!! defending that habit is the first step on that slippery slope!!!

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 08-14-2012 at 10:22 AM.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:28 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 155/111/115

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimiloo View Post
usmcvet that is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

I go in for my start WI and measurements today with my coach. They called me twice yesterday which was awesome! I'm very happy to be here and so appreciative of the support!
Good luck today...you'll love the support that they, as well as this forum, give you. BTW the headaches WILL go away!
Old 08-14-2012, 10:29 AM   #35  
Started IP 4/13/2012

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Good morning all, I just came from WI #16 and was down 4.5 pounds and 5 inches!!!!! Woohoo, I've come half way now!
Amazing WI, Shathom! Congratulations on the reaching the halfway point!
Old 08-14-2012, 10:31 AM   #36  

Quote:
You go girl!!!! Way to make progress!!!
Old 08-14-2012, 10:33 AM   #37  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimeed3 View Post
Good morning my favorite IPeeps!!!

I have my 7th WI tonight. My home scale was the sweetest thing ever this morning. Hopefully that shows up on the scale at the clinic.

GOOD luck to everyone weighing in today!!! May we all be LOSERS!!!!
Good luck tonight...and try to cool off in the meantime!! The cool front has finally hit us in the midwest...yippeeeee!!
Old 08-14-2012, 10:35 AM   #38  
Lucky Lady

S/C/G: 212/191.4/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Just weighed in this morning. Checked a few times then called for back up from my wife. She read the scale and said, 341 or 342. I looked at her and smiled, because that's all I could read too. She crouched down and said 341 and gave me a high five. So I am down 129 as of this morning! Today is day one past the half way mark.
Way AWESOME... I see more cookie baking in your future!
Old 08-14-2012, 10:36 AM   #39  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlvr52 View Post
Good morning from Hot Seattle this week... not to happy about that one. But none the less..... the woosh fairy finally visited my bloat and took it on permanent vacation far far away. She also took a few actual lbs which is uber nice. So Day one of Week 12 and I am now down 49.5 LBS..... SWEET.

I also last night was able to be a real life example to a few friends of mine who saw a huge difference. They have not seen me for 2 months and were quite shocked. I was able to get rid of some of my clothes that no longer fit to the young lady of the couple. She was commenting how she didn't have monies to buy new cloths. I gave her 2 big bags full of cloths. She also said, "I could't afford this" I gave her the alternatives speech and said how much DH and I save on groceries and dinners out that it's a noticeable difference in the budget. Well that's enough rambling for me.... one more thing

Brandy's Feel good Quote of the day:

If we defend our habits, we have no intentions of quitting them.

Wow how that quote rang quite true with me. I have to stop and think... I can't defend an addiction to cheese. I really can't. That is a hard pill to swallow for me to stop and think when I put things in my mouth. There is no defending that. Big changes in my head coming soon to a theater near you.
Congratulations on the weight loss!! Furthermore...way to be a role model, and an inspiration to your friends. You are the "kick in the butt" that they need!
Old 08-14-2012, 10:37 AM   #40  
Started IP 2/23/2012

S/C/G: 192.2/142.4/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Just weighed in this morning. Checked a few times then called for back up from my wife. She read the scale and said, 341 or 342. I looked at her and smiled, because that's all I could read too. She crouched down and said 341 and gave me a high five. So I am down 129 as of this morning! Today is day one past the half way mark.
Woo Hoo!!!
Quote:
Woo Hoo to you too!!!
Quote:

Kara
Glad you are back
Old 08-14-2012, 10:37 AM   #41  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Quote:

Kara
Welcome back. We were all worried when you took off on your bike to your cousins and then we never heard from you again.

Sounds like Sturgis was more than fun. Glad to hear you didn't go totally overboard and only had a small gain. Get going again as soon as you can. You don't have too far to goal.

Look forward to your posts again.

Molly
Old 08-14-2012, 10:38 AM   #42  

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
So awesome!

Congrats on the missing pound and missing inches!! I love the Ziploc bag system, I really think it's the glue that's holding my progress together right now! Now I have to plan ahead and make some purees to add in to the soup days
Agreed!
Old 08-14-2012, 10:41 AM   #43  

Kaypix,

You look great!!! I'm amazed that you only gained .2 while on vacation, I think that impressive! Just be sure to get right back on the horse! :-)
Old 08-14-2012, 10:41 AM   #44  
Lucky Lady

S/C/G: 212/191.4/150

Quote:
How awesome. Before you know it you'll have that tummy tucked!

Last edited by Osohealthy; 08-14-2012 at 10:42 AM.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:42 AM   #45  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Great job!

Quote:

Kara
That's an amazing picture- and your glow is showing
Closed Thread