Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 11:47 PM   #136  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivers View Post
DanaFromAustin:
Thanks again for explaining things to me. I do get pretty hungry around 3-4 as well. I am not sure if I am hungry or if I am getting lightheaded being on my feet all day- I am a hairstylist. I am going to try and do it your way tomorrow and see how it goes... I still would love to have my chocolate pudding but I will rearrange things tomorrow to see if something else works better for my day.
I know many coaches tell their clients the first week or two you can have a 4th packet if you need it. I managed not to, but my carb withdrawals were pretty bad and I was starving, so in hindsight I probably should have. Once ketosis kicks in, generally around the 3rd or 4th day (sometimes later) the hunger will start to go away and it does get much easier. Hang in there, you will be so glad you did.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:02 AM   #137  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlvr52 View Post
Back in from WI#2 down 11 more lbs. That is -24 lbs in 2weeks....
great job and in the right direction you are going...CONGRATS!!
Old 06-12-2012, 12:10 AM   #138  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalison View Post
Haha. No, that is not offensive. Thank you. I have always been known as cute, so I have decided to stop fighting it and embrace it!

Thanks! I don't see a lot of familiar faces from when I was here before so this will be a whole new group of people for me. And thanks for the picture comments. I certainly feel like a different person!
HEY! You're back, I remember giving you a shout out....while back remember me? I remember your avatar.....lol

You look fantastic! !

Last edited by Ishbel; 06-12-2012 at 12:11 AM.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:13 AM   #139  
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 290/290/180

Height: 5'6"

Thank you all for your kind words, it's amazing. Even my unobservant little brother noticed a roll missing. I know my big losses will curb and settle down but its so encouraging to have my first goal of 10% of my original weight is only 6 lbs away. My coach has me eating an extra portion of lean protien a day if I am hungry, so I actually eat around 12 oz of meat a day vs 8. Plus I drink over a gallon a day of water. Cinnamon capsules have helped regulate my blood sugar and have helped with the cravings. I look to all of you for such inspiration and appreciate all of the love.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:16 AM   #140  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Quote:
Thank you all for your kind words, it's amazing. Even my unobservant little brother noticed a roll missing. I know my big losses will curb and settle down but its so encouraging to have my first goal of 10% of my original weight is only 6 lbs away. My coach has me eating an extra portion of lean protien a day if I am hungry, so I actually eat around 12 oz of meat a day vs 8. Plus I drink over a gallon a day of water. Cinnamon capsules have helped regulate my blood sugar and have helped with the cravings. I look to all of you for such inspiration and appreciate all of the love.
OUTSTANDING!!!! What an awesome WI!
Old 06-12-2012, 01:44 AM   #141  

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/175

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Seriously awesome weigh in! Keep it up!
Closed Thread