Old 08-15-2012, 04:35 PM   #421  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post

New photo to the left, taken today.
AMAZING my friend truely amazing!!...you are over HALF way there....get that GET UP AND GO again!!...YOU HAVE IT...FIND IT!!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 05:40 PM   #422  
~John Wayne~ On:6/21/2012

Height: 5'4"

My official WI results (week 8)
Only down 1.5 lbs, but....
Inches, inches, inches!! Waist down to 34, chest down 1 inch, hips down an inch, chest down 1 inch.

Best part of today is finding out my Visceral Fat is down to 11. I'm not really sure what that means, but it is a lot better then when it started at 16. Coach said that it was really good. The scale she uses calculates your 'body age' When I started it said I had the body of a 55 year old. I'm 40!! Today, it said I had a 'body age' of 40!! I'm in a much better mood now.
jwdesselle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:01 PM   #423  
Dieting Since Birth!

S/C/G: 308/ Ticker /208

Vet...looking great man! Keep it going! You have done amazing!

JW: You are such a light-weight! haha! You are almost too small to hang with us heavy-weights...lol! Congrats and great job!
jake
mammoth357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:30 PM   #424  

S/C/G: 364/355.2/200

Height: 6'4"

Great job all! Even a small loss with an inch is a victory! I know i just feel better physically, losses aside...my daughter told me that I look skinnier today. I don't believe I have ever heard skinny used in a sentence about me...definitely an NSV for me today.

Keep rocking it fellas!
Bishope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:40 PM   #425  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
AMAZING my friend truely amazing!!...you are over HALF way there....get that GET UP AND GO again!!...YOU HAVE IT...FIND IT!!
I'm on it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
My official WI results (week 8)
Only down 1.5 lbs, but....
Inches, inches, inches!! Waist down to 34, chest down 1 inch, hips down an inch, chest down 1 inch.

Best part of today is finding out my Visceral Fat is down to 11. I'm not really sure what that means, but it is a lot better then when it started at 16. Coach said that it was really good. The scale she uses calculates your 'body age' When I started it said I had the body of a 55 year old. I'm 40!! Today, it said I had a 'body age' of 40!! I'm in a much better mood now.
You're doing great dude!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mammoth357 View Post
Vet...looking great man! Keep it going! You have done amazing!

JW: You are such a light-weight! haha! You are almost too small to hang with us heavy-weights...lol! Congrats and great job!
jake
JW he is right. You're getting much smaller. I think your losses are great! You're also getting close to goal.
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:26 AM   #426  

S/C/G: 330/319/230

Height: 6'-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
I'm on it!

You're doing great dude!

JW he is right. You're getting much smaller. I think your losses are great! You're also getting close to goal.
we will still have to make him a light heavyweight division. lol.

Big Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:07 AM   #427  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
we will still have to make him a light heavyweight division. lol.

Thanks guys, I'll take it. Just never forget: Dynamite comes in small packages!

It really was funny at WI yesterday. I've said before that I think my coach pretty much is not good at her job. Well, she measured my waist, then all the other body parts. She looked at my waist measurement and actually said "That can't be right, let me do it again" She did and got the SAME THING. I wanted to just push her over. (not in a mean way, she was squatting and it would have been pretty funny.)
Old 08-16-2012, 09:08 AM   #428  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishope View Post
Great job all! Even a small loss with an inch is a victory! I know i just feel better physically, losses aside...my daughter told me that I look skinnier today. I don't believe I have ever heard skinny used in a sentence about me...definitely an NSV for me today.

Keep rocking it fellas!
I bet hearing that from your daughter made you feel even lighter. Way to go!!
Old 08-16-2012, 10:43 AM   #429  

S/C/G: 338.6/218/210

Height: 5'11"

Man what a week this has been. All you guys are making this look easy.

Vet your looking good dude glad to see you getting after it again. I think we all go thru a little funk every now and then. I know I did. Half way is a nice feeling.
hyrysk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:51 AM   #430  
Dieting Since Birth!

S/C/G: 308/ Ticker /208

This week has been a B*tch for me as well...starving all the time and such...staying OP and daily calories still around 800 so not cheating by eating extra veggies etc....but man, what a week so far with the hungries....

Just made eggplant Parm (minus cheese)...
Sliced eggplant thin, dipped into eggwhites (oregano, basil, salt, pepper, parsley)...dropped into hot fry pan (2 tsp evoo)...sauteed till half cooked, placed layer in bake pan, added little bit WF tomato basil sauce and spread, some crushed garlic, lightly salt and pepper...added next layer eggplant, repeat spices and sauce, then next layer....etc...used 1 medium eggplant...sliced the round way and about 1/8 inch slices, (like mama makes it)...baked at 350 oven for around 30 minutes uncovered.

Man....That SMACKS it HARD! Total freak-out on flavor town and the train from Rome just arrived...delicious!

So I had about 2 cups worth and will have more tonight...

Someday I will make it the right way again, dipping eggplant into whole scrambles egg then the bread crumbs, adding on those layers romano and Parm cheese and topped with mozzarella..OMG I miss that real version!

But hey, what I made does do the trick for now! Quite big on yum factor.

Cheers brothers in The Battle of the Bulge
Jake

Last edited by mammoth357; 08-16-2012 at 11:53 AM.
mammoth357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 03:47 PM   #431  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammoth357 View Post
This week has been a B*tch for me as well...starving all the time and such...staying OP and daily calories still around 800 so not cheating by eating extra veggies etc....but man, what a week so far with the hungries....

Cheers brothers in The Battle of the Bulge
Jake
Here is a quick short lasting fix for the hungries....stick your tongue into the Sea Salt container you have. No kidding. I have one here at my desk at work and do it all the time. I usually have a drink (not the kind we all want ) but one of those RTD drinks so sea salt really doesn't taste too good in it.

Also, sea salt helps with the headaches I get from time to time.

All this to say, if you stick your tongue in there, your mind will be so concentrated on that strong taste you will forget about hungries. And, all the water you drink to get that taste out of your mouth helps with the hungries also.

Hang in there!!!
Old 08-16-2012, 04:07 PM   #432  

S/C/G: 304/219.6/200

Height: 6'

Hey guys,
I am just starging my IP journey. I visited my local store today for the consultation and to gey my food for the week.

This is a big step for me. I have never really admitted to anyone else that I want to lose weight and i need help to do it. I am looking forward to it. I think the weekly weigh in and the food journal will really help me. I don't want to admit to anyone that I didn't/couldn't do it so that will keep me honest.

I am starting at 304lbs and would like to get down to 200. Your results are so impressive. i can't wait to have some weeks like you guys.

I still have soem things to learn- how do I get a ticker like you guys have? and what is NSV?

Nice to meet you!
ddd849 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:27 PM   #433  

S/C/G: 330/319/230

Height: 6'-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddd849 View Post
Hey guys,
I am just starging my IP journey. I visited my local store today for the consultation and to gey my food for the week.

This is a big step for me. I have never really admitted to anyone else that I want to lose weight and i need help to do it. I am looking forward to it. I think the weekly weigh in and the food journal will really help me. I don't want to admit to anyone that I didn't/couldn't do it so that will keep me honest.

I am starting at 304lbs and would like to get down to 200. Your results are so impressive. i can't wait to have some weeks like you guys.

I still have soem things to learn- how do I get a ticker like you guys have? and what is NSV?

Nice to meet you!

the banner you can get after 20 days and 20 post i think.
i was the same way. never is my wildest dreams thought i could lose this much weight this fast. or even do it and i have not cheated one time. i have a **** of alot more willpower then i ever gave myself credit for. i am now almost off all of my fatboy meds. one more left for bad BP and doc says that will come soon. post your AZZ of in here everyone id SOOOO friendly and helpfull. We are like one big happy BS session here. so if you need help you are in the right place. great to have you climb on the train and ride ride ride....

Big Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:52 PM   #434  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddd849 View Post
Hey guys,

Nice to meet you!
He is correct, its 20 days and 20 post then you get your ticker. NSV stands for Non Scale Victory. Welcome to the IP Family!!...Yes I know I am NOT a guy but I keep an eye out on the guys to make sure they are in check...haha....if you need support this the place to come, these guys are amazing!...Congrats on one of the BEST decision's of your life by choosing IP to be your plan, its strict BUT well worth it!!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 07:04 PM   #435  
IP Start - 7/7/12

S/C/G: 299.5/257.6 IP Start/232.4/180

Height: 5'10"

You don't need either 20 posts or 20 days.
You can set up your own ticker here: Tracker
It'll provide the code to add to your signature.
Tehiv is offline   Reply With Quote