Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 10:07 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 279.8/see ticker/155

Height: 5'6''

WAY TO GO PTOD!!!!! 100 lbs!! That is amazing! Bask in all your success!

I too appreciated the feed back about 3/4 packets per day...I was also always someone who ate throughout the day...I've thought about giving up the 4th but I am always hungry at 2 and I wait until at least 3 to have it...for now the scale is moving well so I'm hesitant to change but I do want to work towards my body getting used to 3...evepet, if you make the change can you keep me posted?

Thanks!
Old 05-09-2012, 10:49 PM   #32  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
It looks like you are being very quiet about your big news here... You have lost over a 100 pounds now! That is fantastic.
Ptod.. 100 pounds!!!! OMG that is so awesome.. congrats
Old 05-10-2012, 12:16 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptod View Post
Thanks - I've been waiting weeks for that number!
WOOT WOOT!!!! Way to go ptod! Almost missed it, you're being way too quiet about it!
Old 05-10-2012, 12:19 AM   #34  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Welcome to the 100lb club PTOD!!...congrats on a job well done!!
Old 05-10-2012, 06:20 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

WOW ptod, that is amazing, I hope you go shopping and get some killer new clothes to celebrate and prance around with your head held high, you deserve it!
Old 05-10-2012, 06:26 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Good morning 100% IPeeps. Congrats out there to all for being 100% and losing all of those lbs! I am beginning to pick up alot from all your experience and success stories. Way to go all!!!!!
With that said, i have a question. I have asked it a few times, but I am having a hard time getting it answered. Here it goes. I am OP and losing weight ....breezily I continue to have one problem. I get this severe hunger, facial flushing,weakness, light-headedness, brain-fog, and anxiety. ..It is not all of the time. I rise at 5, have breakfast at 7, eat lunch at 11:15 and was having my snack at 3, dinner at 7. I start getting "the feeling" which starts at around 9:30...I have been able to nail that one with a few slices of red pepper...if the feeling continues, i just nosh on more red peppers....morning not really as extreme. THEN...two hours after lunch.....BANG, it hits really hard....starting with hunger, then facial flushing...then the other BAD stuff. My coach told me to add a packet, before that afternnoon "thing"....I tried it, and it did not really work in that ....two hours later, 3:00, "it" would start again!!!! I have also tried having hard boiled eggs on hand...those seemed to be more effective but, my coach said no have the packet. With this all said and done, by 4:00...I am usually much better....but a more exhausted than usual for me. I FEEL much better, not as weak, and I continue on my day. From that time on, I am not hungry and do not have anymore symptoms. I am never hungry in the evenings, and have to make myself eat enough! I am on plan and drink all of my water...plus some...eat my oil and vitamins. C is certainly N O T a problem and pee every 15 minutes!!!
I take water pills for my high blood pressure....and have reduced the amount...my BP remains elevated..slightly. I have had my BP checked during the afternoon and it is 150/70...not low. So, please, I would LOVE your ideas and feedback. I will not go off this program!
Yesterday I came home feeling like I cheated because I ate a red pepper througout the day..and a bit of shredded lettuce with vinegar! I was told by my original coach that I had to go hours without food, to let my pancreas snooze...I simply cannot do that.
As far as my actiivity, I do teach first-grade. It is a very high energy job....well, at least my style is high energy
Thanks again, looking for some advice from all you EXPERTS!!!!!
Love to all, have a fabulous day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-10-2012, 06:29 AM   #37  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Good morning 100% IPeeps. Congrats out there to all for being 100% and losing all of those lbs! I am beginning to pick up alot from all your experience and success stories. Way to go all!!!!!
With that said, i have a question. I have asked it a few times, but I am having a hard time getting it answered. Here it goes. I am OP and losing weight ....breezily I continue to have one problem. I get this severe hunger, facial flushing,weakness, light-headedness, brain-fog, and anxiety. ..It is not all of the time. I rise at 5, have breakfast at 7, eat lunch at 11:15 and was having my snack at 3, dinner at 7. I start getting "the feeling" which starts at around 9:30...I have been able to nail that one with a few slices of red pepper...if the feeling continues, i just nosh on more red peppers....morning not really as extreme. THEN...two hours after lunch.....BANG, it hits really hard....starting with hunger, then facial flushing...then the other BAD stuff. My coach told me to add a packet, before that afternnoon "thing"....I tried it, and it did not really work in that ....two hours later, 3:00, "it" would start again!!!! I have also tried having hard
boiled eggs on hand...those seemed to be more effective but, my coach said no have the packet. With this all said and done, by 4:00...I am usually much better....but a more exhausted than usual for me. I FEEL much better, not as weak, and I continue on my day. From that time on, I am not hungry and do not have anymore symptoms. I am never hungry in the evenings, and have to make myself eat enough! I am on plan and drink all of my water...plus some...eat my oil and vitamins. C is certainly N O T a problem and pee every 15 minutes!!!
I take water pills for my high blood pressure....and have reduced the amount...my BP remains elevated..slightly. I have had my BP checked during the afternoon and it is 150/70...not low. So, please, I would LOVE your ideas and feedback. I will not go off this program!
Yesterday I came home feeling like I cheated because I ate a red pepper througout the day..and a bit of shredded lettuce with vinegar! I was told by my original coach that I had to go hours without food, to let my pancreas snooze...I simply cannot do that.
As far as my actiivity, I do teach first-grade. It is a very high energy job....well, at least my style is high energy
Thanks again, looking for some advice from all you EXPERTS!!!!!
Love to all, have a fabulous day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I forgot to add, I am very much in ketosis and have been since day 3. Usually, very purple, but not the darkest purple.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:30 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Wuv; you are so missed on the other threads....your words of encouragement and wisdom is really needed! Are you just super busy??
I really want to hear more about the reunion and how you turned heads~~~
Old 05-10-2012, 11:37 AM   #39  

S/C/G: High-258/224.5/135

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
I forgot to add, I am very much in ketosis and have been since day 3. Usually, very purple, but not the darkest purple.
What are you eating at lunch?
Old 05-10-2012, 12:09 PM   #40  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoesHotWife View Post
What are you eating at lunch?
I have a salad, two cups of cucumbers, RCV, and my drink. I add salt to my salad......and of course, water.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:14 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 274/193/165

Height: 5' 6 1/2"

Hi fellow 100% IPers! Today was a great weigh in. I lost 4 pounds and passed the 50% mark to my goal!!
I added a signature picture that I will leave up for a few days that shows me at my current weight and at starting weight. The pictures were taken on 5/5/12 and 12/28/11.
Old 05-10-2012, 01:08 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonnaB50NFabulous View Post
Hi fellow 100% IPers! Today was a great weigh in. I lost 4 pounds and passed the 50% mark to my goal!!
I added a signature picture that I will leave up for a few days that shows me at my current weight and at starting weight. The pictures were taken on 5/5/12 and 12/28/11.
WOW....you are looking great!!
Old 05-10-2012, 03:29 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 195/141.6/145

Height: 5' 9"

Congrats on all the NSV and SV! Way to go IPeeps

Question:
My coach has stressed not eating the restricted packets after lunch. Has anyone else's coach said this? When I had a bar on the way home from work last week because I was really hungry and I wanted to make a sensible dinner( hard for me to do creative cooking when I'm hungry) she made it sound bad. I thought we were allowed to sub our evening snack early. And a late dinner. Maybe I was just being sensitive. How are we supposed to try the chili, spaghetti, etc except for on the weekends?
Old 05-10-2012, 03:44 PM   #44  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefany1769 View Post
Congrats on all the NSV and SV! Way to go IPeeps

Question:
My coach has stressed not eating the restricted packets after lunch. Has anyone else's coach said this? When I had a bar on the way home from work last week because I was really hungry and I wanted to make a sensible dinner( hard for me to do creative cooking when I'm hungry) she made it sound bad. I thought we were allowed to sub our evening snack early. And a late dinner. Maybe I was just being sensitive. How are we supposed to try the chili, spaghetti, etc except for on the weekends?
I've never heard that. I always have my snack in the late afternoon. That's when my body needs one. I've lost weight consistently for the past 5 months. I usually have my restricted for breakfast, but that's a personal choice.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:10 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 337/164/160

Height: 5' 6.5" ('cuz the .5 counts!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
It looks like you are being very quiet about your big news here... You have lost over a 100 pounds now! That is fantastic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSJ100 View Post
WAY TO GO PTOD!!!!! 100 lbs!! That is amazing! Bask in all your success!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
Ptod.. 100 pounds!!!! OMG that is so awesome.. congrats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
WOOT WOOT!!!! Way to go ptod! Almost missed it, you're being way too quiet about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by locks View Post
WOW ptod, that is amazing, I hope you go shopping and get some killer new clothes to celebrate and prance around with your head held high, you deserve it!
I have been wondering all day why I didn't make a big deal about reaching the 100# mark. I don't feel or look any different from last week. I knew it was a number that I had to pass to get to my final destination, but didn't put any more stock into it. My logical side kicks in quite frequently. I do have the number on a white board attached the the fridge - I know what it means and it makes me smile - DH thinks it is something to do with our budget. Silly man!

Thanks to all of you. You were all right to remind me to celebrate the accomplishment. You know why? Because I ROCK!!! tee hee

I promise to get better at tooting my own horn. And as I close in on a number that looks like 1** - I promise to become much more animated, but hopefully not to the point of hyperventilating!

Thank you again. You all rock too! Keep up the good (and hard) work!
Closed Thread