Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2012, 10:38 AM   #16  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayideal View Post
Happy weekend everyone! Wuv, sorry for your loss.
I have to share my amazing OP fish fry last night. My parents invited us over for fish and knew to leave enough for me out separate so I could prepare it for me. I took the crispy cereal and breaded my fish. I dipped the fillets in egg whites first and then breaded and fried in grape seed oil. They were so delicious! I felt like I was eating what everyone else was. It was fantastic!! I have never been so motivated! I hit onederland this week. 199.5 counts, right?
Congratulations!
I want to try that. I am really loving fish right now. Have a different kind each night.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:43 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 182/178/145

Height: 5'8"

Morning everyone! Only day 6 for me and is getting a little easier. Yes, I have cheated and stepped on the scale to see if I am losing, and a smile has come on my face! Weigh in won't be until Tues. I have a question - which has better flavor? WF pancake syrup or Da Vinci SF pancake syrup? I made waffles this morning and had the WF pancake syrup but I get an after taste. Not sure if it is the IP pudding or the syrup. I have also tried some of the WF salad dressings, and well.... did not care for them. I have found an alternative, thanks to the recipes on this website and to Ideal Protein - Lohja, Finland facebook page! Have a good day!
Old 02-11-2012, 10:52 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 182/178/145

Quote:
Happy weekend everyone! Wuv, sorry for your loss.
I have to share my amazing OP fish fry last night. My parents invited us over for fish and knew to leave enough for me out separate so I could prepare it for me. I took the crispy cereal and breaded my fish. I dipped the fillets in egg whites first and then breaded and fried in grape seed oil. They were so delicious! I felt like I was eating what everyone else was. It was fantastic!! I have never been so motivated! I hit onederland this week. 199.5 counts, right?
sounds yummy! I am going to have to try this!
Old 02-11-2012, 10:56 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 214/187.4/150

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everyone, I am still plugging along doing great. I didn't lose as much as I would have liked this week and not really sure why it was a bit of a lower loss, but I am happy the scale is going down!

I had a couple of days of being quite dizzy last week and I think it was because I didn't get enough food in me and possibly my body decided it better hold on to that extra weight.

I am going on a cruise at the end of March and have been thinking what I will do, just go off the diet for a week and eat lots of salads and meat on the ship or try to do a simplified version and maybe have 1 shake a day? Any ideas ......
Old 02-11-2012, 10:57 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Morning all.
150.1 today. Why can it be 149.9??!!

Sigh!

Off to spin! Then I am planning to try the new potatoes for lunch! Have a great Saturday!
Old 02-11-2012, 10:58 AM   #21  

Location: Mountains of East PA but originally from New Orleans

S/C/G: 240/206/175

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky64 View Post
Morning everyone! Only day 6 for me and is getting a little easier. Yes, I have cheated and stepped on the scale to see if I am losing, and a smile has come on my face! Weigh in won't be until Tues. I have a question - which has better flavor? WF pancake syrup or Da Vinci SF pancake syrup? I made waffles this morning and had the WF pancake syrup but I get an after taste. Not sure if it is the IP pudding or the syrup. I have also tried some of the WF salad dressings, and well.... did not care for them. I have found an alternative, thanks to the recipes on this website and to Ideal Protein - Lohja, Finland facebook page! Have a good day!
When we first started IP we bought all the WF products our local coach had... Salad dressings and Marinara. I promptly threw out all but the Marinara. By 3 months in, I liked them all and slowly (filled with guilt) replaced them all and them some.

I have both syrups and take bites with both as both have good but different flavors. It takes a little time for your taste buds to adjust to the aftertastes but all I've heard from do adjust.

The new IP cookbook uses WF products and IP packs in most of the recipes. The WF products are in small quantities and add beautifully to the finished dish. We are really enjoying the new dishes from it.

6 days and a smile on your face. I LOVE IT! You are on an incredibly successful program and your cheat is a great one to hear about. Enjoy!
Old 02-11-2012, 11:06 AM   #22  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1space View Post
Wuv I went to River Ranch Fresh Market the other day. It is nice... but VERY expensive! If you are looking for regular veggies try Fresh Pickins first. They have an amazing selection, but I don't think they have any dried stuff. They have great prices too. Hours are 7-7 every day.
I go to Fresh Pickins every time I come home....lol.....I heard River Ranch market was expensive but I just want to go LOOK and try something different. So we are suppose to be going shope a little later
Old 02-11-2012, 11:53 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 197.5/143.2/145

Had to post this.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:00 PM   #24  
Ashley

S/C/G: 328.7/325.4/145

Default clothes trade??

Hi-I'm wondering if it would be ok to offer clothes on this thread?? Can we "trade" clothes?? Could my fat pants be your skinny pants? Could your fat pants be my new skinny pants? I'm going through sizes so fast I hate to keep buying new-and I have size 22s I need to pass on to someone-and soon my size 20. I already gave my 24s away...
Old 02-11-2012, 12:18 PM   #25  
itsallhis

S/C/G: 211/179.1/150

Height: 5'0

3.8 lbs gone! Happy with that!
Old 02-11-2012, 12:21 PM   #26  
Started IP 12/30/11

S/C/G: 160/125/130 Phase 4!!!

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmom7611 View Post
Wow what a week! I haven't written but I've been reading. Good job everyone!! Wuv- i'm sorry for your loss.

where to start---my fiancé was offered a new job making ALOT more than what he is now.. He's going to take it (obviously)... That was awesome news because we've been struggling to get bills paid. (this diet doesn't help) the second awesome thing that happened was that amazing 4 lb weight loss this week (even on TOM!) that brought me into the 140s third thing-- I got my old HS jeans on and got lots of compliments that same day one of my mini goals was to get them on by valentines day. Achieved!! And last but certainly not least, I got accepted to Johns Hopkins!!!! The shock is finally beginning to wear off but oh my goodness !! I worked my @$$ off in school so that I could have a chance to get into JH. (applicants have a 7% chance of get in--into the field I got into ) like I said, what a week!!! Feeling very blessed. Hope everyone else had a great week and it continues thru the weekend!
Congrats, congrats, congrats.

Yayyy....having a skinny day today!
Old 02-11-2012, 12:33 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy7 View Post
Hi-I'm wondering if it would be ok to offer clothes on this thread?? Can we "trade" clothes?? Could my fat pants be your skinny pants? Could your fat pants be my new skinny pants? I'm going through sizes so fast I hate to keep buying new-and I have size 22s I need to pass on to someone-and soon my size 20. I already gave my 24s away...
Bumped a thread for you!! I have some stuff I am going to go through tonight and post too.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:35 PM   #28  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducksmy View Post
3.8 lbs gone! Happy with that!
Congrats! Smile.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:35 PM   #29  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Wow what a week! I haven't written but I've been reading. Good job everyone!! Wuv- i'm sorry for your loss.

where to start---my fiancé was offered a new job making ALOT more than what he is now.. He's going to take it (obviously)... That was awesome news because we've been struggling to get bills paid. (this diet doesn't help) the second awesome thing that happened was that amazing 4 lb weight loss this week (even on TOM!) that brought me into the 140s third thing-- I got my old HS jeans on and got lots of compliments that same day one of my mini goals was to get them on by valentines day. Achieved!! And last but certainly not least, I got accepted to Johns Hopkins!!!! The shock is finally beginning to wear off but oh my goodness !! I worked my @$$ off in school so that I could have a chance to get into JH. (applicants have a 7% chance of get in--into the field I got into ) like I said, what a week!!! Feeling very blessed. Hope everyone else had a great week and it continues thru the weekend!
What a week for sure. Congrats on getting into John Hopkins, good for you!

Quote:
I hit onederland this week. 199.5 counts, right?
Congratulations on hitting onederland, great job. According to my scale I have 4 more pounds. Can't wait to see that 1 instead of a 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renewing Myself View Post

I am going on a cruise at the end of March and have been thinking what I will do, just go off the diet for a week and eat lots of salads and meat on the ship or try to do a simplified version and maybe have 1 shake a day? Any ideas ......
I'm going on a cruise in two weeks. I have decided to go to phase 2 for that week, with maybe some Atkins thrown in there. I don't care if I loose that week, I just don't want to gain or get thrown out of ketosis. I will be packing bars and RTD, and basically eating protein and steamed vegetables. I've been on enough cruises to know what a food fest it can be, but I've been on IP long enough now to not care that much.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:37 PM   #30  

Quote:

Mercy what a great week! And congratulations. The Johns Hopkins news is wonderful! So happy for you. Smile.

Last edited by maykatcooper; 02-11-2012 at 12:38 PM.
Closed Thread