Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 03:40 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Ok Peeps! HELP ME! lol

I'm trying really hard to drink the jello packets. YUCK, they are so slimy I gag when I try to drink it. (I don't make jello out of them because I hate jello as I had to survive on jello for a month once for a hospital stay). I’m trying hard, because I want my skin to have the benefit of the jello.

I find that they are slimey and they don't mix well, I find the blueberry pomegranate slimy as well (ugh!).

Anyone have tips on getting rid of the bits at the bottom of the shaker? If I could get rid of those I’d probably just close my eyes and do it (as I want the benefit). I already use the IP shaker with ice.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:41 PM   #62  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower613 View Post
I am still here... Tomorrow I will start Phase 3. Yeah pretty much just scared to death. Now is where I live in fear of the scale instead of looking forward to getting on it each day and watching it drop. I feel like this is such a big change to be going out of ketosis on purpose just doesn't feel right just yet. Will have weigh in tomorrow (after a big breakfast??! eeeek) Sort of not sure where I fit in around here because I know nobody on Phase 1 wants to hear about ph3 and 4 so I will have to make myself known on the experienced and maintainers thread eventually I suppose. I thank you all for being here on this part of my journey with so many awesome tips/recipes/encouragement! My life has truly changed and I still can't wrap my head around it most of the time. I also did some shopping this weekend and I am trying things I have never tried before. Leggings, skinny jeans?! what?! these are things I wouldn't have given a second look and now I can wear them. I am now smaller than I have ever been in my life. Today I put on the dress I wore for my senior photos and it was too big. Wow. I will definitely be in touch as I continue onwards. Will post my (~final~) loss on the halloween challenge tomorrow night sometime but really I am Have a great fall day all.

I wish my clinic did this, I did not take my own either boo

Oy, that would be strong of you. My husband has all of his game meat processed into such yummy things like summer sausage, sticks, and fry sausage, sometimes I just wish they came with nutritional labels at least but nope can't have em!

Well no matter what everyone says you have to find it within yourself because truly that is who you have to answer to when it is all said and done! GOOD LUCK! I think the fact that you admit it on the thread is good for you.

Thank you so much for sharing the GAP sale I need that bad! Going to go check it out. My folks are headed out West your direction this coming weekend I am very jealous as I think is is probably beautiful out there right now.
congrats on moving on, I am excited for you... you have come a long way. Look forward to phase 3 it means you are there, you have travelled your journey and it is just one more leg to go through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyMommy View Post
That's awesome you're in a 14 now!! Congrats!!! I'm between a 16 (to big) and 14 (to tight) now so I know how much fun it is to change a size!

That's awesome!! Glad you had fun shopping, I can't wait to get to that point!
Congrats on your SV that is great. Keep it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colley View Post
I had to go back to phase 1 to lose that 2 lbs, 8-9 more to go!!!
Welcome back to phase 1 and glad you lost 2 lbs this week awesome job. just a few more weeks.. you can do it.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:55 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 221.2/211.8/150

Height: 5'3"

WI #2 today - 0.6 pounds down and 3 inches lost overall. Though I am no ecstatic for this, a loss is a loss is a loss. I would love to see much higher figures, but I will take any I can get.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:59 PM   #64  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bripp View Post
WI #2 today - 0.6 pounds down and 3 inches lost overall. Though I am no ecstatic for this, a loss is a loss is a loss. I would love to see much higher figures, but I will take any I can get.
You loss inches so that is just as good and like you said a loss is a loss no matter how small, its NOT a gain. Take it an run with it
Old 10-03-2011, 04:02 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
Ok Peeps! HELP ME! lol

I'm trying really hard to drink the jello packets. YUCK, they are so slimy I gag when I try to drink it. (I don't make jello out of them because I hate jello as I had to survive on jello for a month once for a hospital stay). I’m trying hard, because I want my skin to have the benefit of the jello.

I find that they are slimey and they don't mix well, I find the blueberry pomegranate slimy as well (ugh!).

Anyone have tips on getting rid of the bits at the bottom of the shaker? If I could get rid of those I’d probably just close my eyes and do it (as I want the benefit). I already use the IP shaker with ice.
LOL when i was first reading your post i was thinking "hmmm doesn't she know you have to let it set to make jello", lol.

I don't know how to make it better. Can you warm it up and have it like an herbal tea? I love the jello!

Last edited by Busymomx4; 10-03-2011 at 04:04 PM.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:06 PM   #66  

Height: 5'4"

So, I'm a freak and analyze everything like a mad woman and I was just looking over my daily and weekly weigh ins and this is how it breaks down.

Started low 200s.
Spent 3 weeks in the 190s.
Spent 4 weeks in the 180s.
Spent 4 weeks in the 170s.
Been in the 160s for 3 weeks and I'm sure I won't make it out this week yet.

So, if all goes well and things stay how they have been, I should be in the 150s by next week's weigh in. At least a girl can hope right?
Old 10-03-2011, 04:10 PM   #67  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
So, I'm a freak and analyze everything like a mad woman and I was just looking over my daily and weekly weigh ins and this is how it breaks down.

Started low 200s.

So, if all goes well and things stay how they have been, I should be in the 150s by next week's weigh in. At least a girl can hope right?
LOL...are you sure we aren't sisters? I do the same thing with my losses...its crazy ain't it? I want to be out of the 300's I know I won't be out this week but hopefully next I will be. I am like you hoping!!!
Old 10-03-2011, 04:11 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower613 View Post
I am still here... Tomorrow I will start Phase 3. Yeah pretty much just scared to death. Now is where I live in fear of the scale instead of looking forward to getting on it each day and watching it drop. I feel like this is such a big change to be going out of ketosis on purpose just doesn't feel right just yet. Will have weigh in tomorrow (after a big breakfast??! eeeek) Sort of not sure where I fit in around here because I know nobody on Phase 1 wants to hear about ph3 and 4 so I will have to make myself known on the experienced and maintainers thread eventually I suppose. I thank you all for being here on this part of my journey with so many awesome tips/recipes/encouragement! My life has truly changed and I still can't wrap my head around it most of the time. I also did some shopping this weekend and I am trying things I have never tried before. Leggings, skinny jeans?! what?! these are things I wouldn't have given a second look and now I can wear them. I am now smaller than I have ever been in my life. Today I put on the dress I wore for my senior photos and it was too big. Wow. I will definitely be in touch as I continue onwards. Will post my (~final~) loss on the halloween challenge tomorrow night sometime but really I am Have a great fall day all.
PLEASE keep posting!! I really want to hear about people's journey's through the other phases. I talked to my coach briefly about phasing out when I'm going to be on an extended vacation (not vacation exactly but not home) because I am going to have a hard time controlling my food, and we decided we would see where I was closer to the time I leave. I feel pretty clueless about phases 3&4!

Quote:
Ok Peeps! HELP ME! lol

Do you maybe have a magic bullet or a blender? That might help, and would probably make it nice and frothy. The Cran - Granata (spelling?) also has the same things so maybe you could try that? I look forward to my Jello every night, it's my 'treat' for staying OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bripp View Post
Congrats!!! The inches are huge!! And just think you'll never have to carry that weight around again.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:38 PM   #69  
start IP Feb 8 2011

Quote:
Ok Peeps! HELP ME! lol

hmmm, never drank the jello before... I suggest you try to use a blender as well if you can. I have a Ninja and it crushes ice really good, I bet the jello would taste like a slushy if you do that. I have issue with the lumpies in the blueberry cran drink as well I have found if you add more ice to it and let is sit for a few minutes after the first shake, there isn't as many chuckies left over. Who ever mentioned their NINJA on here Thank you... I have been having slushies and smoothies and iced cap like drinks all week.... and I wonder why I am cold all the time!
Old 10-03-2011, 04:40 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Wildflower-
Spearfish Canyon foliage was supposed to be at peak this past weekend. I missed it, but will manage to get out there some night this week. My sister and her boyfriend took my kids through, and they had a picnic at Roughlock Falls. I was pretty jealous!
Old 10-03-2011, 04:45 PM   #71  
Started I.P 06/11/11

S/C/G: 190/158/125

Height: 5"3

Quote:
Ok Peeps! HELP ME! lol

Maybe your should just try the collagen drink, it comes in Strawberry and Raspberry, and that way you don't have to give up a packet.....
Old 10-03-2011, 04:53 PM   #72  
start IP Feb 8 2011

Quote:

Started low 200s.

Really you do that? I am do the MISS program myself... interesting how everyone figures things out though... I know at the beginning I use to fret about everything now, I just log things into myfitness and let my coach worry about things....

oh MISS

Make
It
Simple
Stupid.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:27 PM   #73  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Hey Ladies... WEll its just kinda a blah icky day outside,,, Work as also been pretty slow as well... Im feeling kinda nervous about weigh in tomorrow... I went to the foot ball game and i was OP, but I just feel quilty for some reason!!

I also start my Roller Derby training tomorrow... so I am somewhat nervous, I am not sure if I should have a bar before or after practice! And its gonna be late, so I still need to have dinner as well!

Last edited by JellyMae87; 10-03-2011 at 05:28 PM.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:30 PM   #74  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
Really you do that? I am do the MISS program myself... interesting how everyone figures things out though... I know at the beginning I use to fret about everything now, I just log things into myfitness and let my coach worry about things....

oh MISS

Make
It
Simple
Stupid.
Yep, I did that! I was bored at work and got out my trusty lil calendar and noticed there was somewhat of a pattern. I'd love to break it and not spend a whole month in a decade but I don't see that happening. I can't make anything simple. Like I said, I'm a crazy lady.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:34 PM   #75  
start IP Feb 8 2011

Quote:
Yep, I did that! I was bored at work and got out my trusty lil calendar and noticed there was somewhat of a pattern. I'd love to break it and not spend a whole month in a decade but I don't see that happening. I can't make anything simple. Like I said, I'm a crazy lady.
That is why we love you... you did break your not eating enough vegetables so there is still hope for you.
Closed Thread