Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 05:28 PM   #61  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaPatriciaK View Post
Your Always so great with advice!! Ok, I will for sure.
Yeah, Ive always drank alot of water, so i presume ill be drinking that much too.

Anyone have any advice abbout the soups?? What are the packages that you ALWAYS have...

Also, How do you keep your 'tracker' at the bottom of your messages without have to copy and paste them from somewhere?
When you have been on here for 20 days and have made 20 post you get a ticker. You can read about it on the first page of the daily chat.

I have only had the soups that came in my original kit. I have not gotten any sense. My weekly foods have been, dark chocolate pudding, Orange drink and usually a bar of some sort or I switch that out for the cappachino drink
Old 09-06-2011, 05:30 PM   #62  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollFaceBella View Post
Sadly it is my official WI day but I won't be pressured into stepping on the scale if I choose not to. I need to start this week off in a good place in my head and if she writes those numbers on the paper.... So I will take a pass on the weights and measures for today and stick with collecting my packets. Hopefully GIT ER DUN!!
Well if its your Official WI then I would step on it regardless so that you know what you have to do next week!. REMEMBER they are just numbers, its the way you and your body feels that is what is more important!!!

HAPPY late BIRTHDAY JENNY...glad you had a good weekend and welcome back
Old 09-06-2011, 05:44 PM   #63  
fatmommynomore

I had a 4 day weekend and very sad it's over. But I stayed on track even though I wanted wine so badly. I have a 4 year old and a 4 mth old, this might explain why I wanted my wine. :P But I didn't cheat. I have a problem of weighing myself every morning. This is my way of talking myself out of bed. So Sunday I was down 2 and Monday I was up .5 and this morning I was up .5. I always have mini goals each week, wishing and hoping to make them before my weigh in's. So I was bummed about this because I didn't cheat. Although, I feel my pants becoming bigger and need to do some shopping soon. Hope everyone had a good day back at work.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:50 PM   #64  

Height: 5'7'

Hi all- congrats to all the resisted temptations this weekend. Hopefully it'll be easier being back in a regular work schedule.

I am starving today. I am making dinner now and it just can't be done fast enough for me! So, instead of grazing in the kitchen, here I am checking out 3FCs - much healthier!
Old 09-06-2011, 06:07 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JENNYDOODLE!

I too was hungry, didn't even wait for hubby to get home from work. I had chicken and since I was craving mashed potatoes for days, I made mashed cauliflower. I don't know if it is because I am Irish, but I miss my potatoes! lol.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:16 PM   #66  
1Sunny1

S/C/G: 241/218/185

Height: 5'10.5"

I love the cream of chicken soup and I can't stand the others! I had my 3rd WI today two days early and I was down two pounds! I am so happy-when I started I was really afraid that IP wouldn't work for me. Plus, I am starting to feel good! Yay!!

1Sunny1
Old 09-06-2011, 06:21 PM   #67  
1Sunny1

S/C/G: 241/218/185

Height: 5'10.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Changetoday View Post
I had a 4 day weekend and very sad it's over. But I stayed on track even though I wanted wine so badly. I have a 4 year old and a 4 mth old, this might explain why I wanted my wine. :P But I didn't cheat. I have a problem of weighing myself every morning. This is my way of talking myself out of bed. So Sunday I was down 2 and Monday I was up .5 and this morning I was up .5. I always have mini goals each week, wishing and hoping to make them before my weigh in's. So I was bummed about this because I didn't cheat. Although, I feel my pants becoming bigger and need to do some shopping soon. Hope everyone had a good day back at work.
I have a five year old and a nine month old! I totally wanted a margarita or two this weekend! But I stayed strong, lol!

1Sunny1
Old 09-06-2011, 06:24 PM   #68  
ND girl

Height: 5'6

Made it thru the weekend with no cheats even if I wanted to eat EVERY thing in sight!! I did have 4 packs on Saturday but figured that was better for me than eating off program.
Raised my stress level today by walking out on my job, not going back! OK, so maybe it lowered my stress level at least until I get back from vacation and than have to deal with the real world. Staying 100% OP!!
Old 09-06-2011, 06:41 PM   #69  

Height: 5'6"

I stepped on, down 0.4 ...ouch. We didnt measure and I'm ok with that, I only lost from my chest anyways and I've still got ample lol
I got all my shakes in the 1-2g of carbs range, I have been doing the chocolate which is 9g...sigh** If anyone sees that dang whoosh fairy, send her my way please!!
Old 09-06-2011, 06:44 PM   #70  
fatmommynomore

I have a five year old and a nine month old! I totally wanted a margarita or two this weekend! But I stayed strong, lol!

1Sunny1

Good job!! Way to hang in there!!!

Last edited by Changetoday; 09-06-2011 at 06:44 PM.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:46 PM   #71  
fatmommynomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Sunny1 View Post

1Sunny1
I had to do this several times to figure out how to quote you. hee hee. Way to stay strong!!!
Old 09-06-2011, 07:18 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Items are all purchased and tomorrows meals are laid out and ready to go. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day so I doubt I'll have time to be hungry.

One question though, are there any IP approved cough drops out there? We just went through TS Lee and it has caused major allergy issues. I might just try chewing gum but I thought I would ask
Old 09-06-2011, 07:18 PM   #73  

Hi...my name is Wendy and I started IP last Friday. So far, so good!!! I have one question...do you have to eat lettuce at every meal. I had the IP chicken soup and added broccoli to it for lunch and was stuffed, couldn't eat anything else. Then for supper, I just had some tilapia and okra (again, stuffed and just can't eat a salad right now). Am I going to be hurting my progress if I don't get the lettuce in?
Old 09-06-2011, 07:28 PM   #74  
OP 6/5/11

S/C/G: 252/197/195

Height: 6'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y Guy View Post
New guy here, week 5 weigh in coming up in about an hour Weekend of camping and boating, sure was tempted to cheat but made it through thankfully. Family is supportive but hard when you have an RV full of teenagers all munching.
Welcome to the forum Y Guy; there are a few of us guys hanging around on the IP journey. It is good to have a supportive family in this process as it is a lifestyle change. Good luck with the teenagers, maybe you can convert them to munching cucumber spears? Probably not.

Anyway, welcome and stay strong!
Old 09-06-2011, 07:32 PM   #75  

Height: 5'7'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyMommy View Post
Items are all purchased and tomorrows meals are laid out and ready to go. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day so I doubt I'll have time to be hungry.

One question though, are there any IP approved cough drops out there? We just went through TS Lee and it has caused major allergy issues. I might just try chewing gum but I thought I would ask
Good luck starting tomorrow! You are smart to lay everyting out tonight.

Just a word of caution on gum - I was told the only gum I could have is "Spry" gum and it's sold in health food stores.
Closed Thread