Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 04:39 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 153.8/142.6/135ish

Height: 5'7

Wayward - I think 23 pounds in 6 weeks is still fabulous -- it's almost 4 pounds per week!! That is great progress, even though I absolutely know how it feels when it slows/stalls. I bet with all your exercise, you will definitely see progress in inches lost, too!!

We will just keep on keepin' on because, no matter what, the pounds aren't going to lose themselves!

I am off to the gym then date night!
Old 08-17-2011, 04:40 PM   #47  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

I sure hope so, we will see.
Have a great night Coliep!!
Old 08-17-2011, 04:55 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 172/163/145

Height: 5'6.5"

OMG...have I missed you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is the first day since going back to work teaching I could even log on....I THINK I can add my ticker now, but I don;t know how.....
Old 08-17-2011, 04:57 PM   #49  
Started IP July 8th

Heya Josey... long time to see.

Go here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet/weight-tracker/
To configure your ticker.
When you are done you will get the link you need to post in your signature.
Don't be such a stranger
Old 08-17-2011, 05:00 PM   #50  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Y'all and those SCALES!!!!!!.....y'all are putting MORE STRESS in y'all lives than NEED to be!!!!....If I could reach though this screen and get each and every one of y'all scales I would do it! I lost 1.5 lbs its a loss, it takes time.

Wayward maybe you are doing too much riding the bike or walking maybe you need to slow it down a little.

I don't do any exercise except go to the pool for an hour every other day and tread water that is it.

Colip you don't have much to lose that is probably why yours has slowed down so much.

Port you have WAY too much stress in your life. You need something else to free your mind from NOT losing. Are your clothes fitting better, do you feel better?
Old 08-17-2011, 05:01 PM   #51  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseyM View Post
OMG...have I missed you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is the first day since going back to work teaching I could even log on....I THINK I can add my ticker now, but I don;t know how.....
WELL WELL....the cat drugged in Josey!!!...hahaha.....Just had to pick on your! great to see you again, I hope school is going well and the kids are getting adjusted to the new buildings!
Old 08-17-2011, 05:08 PM   #52  
Started IP July 8th

Maybe I am doing too much for my body too fast, it could be. I will have to keep an eye on it the next week or 2.
Nice thing is one of the guys I walk with is the only guy I know that was bigger than me, of course he is like 6'3" but found out this past week the heaviest he ever was is 312... I was like wtf, I used to be bigger than you, wow I didn't know I was that fat lol.

Good thing is, he has been walking since April and watching what he eats and he is stuck at 280, so even though I used to weigh 322 I have passed him, now to just stay ahead of him
Old 08-17-2011, 05:12 PM   #53  

That is awesome, Remember me saying that My son and I were going to have a competition, well he called me yesterday after playing 5 hours of racquetball (he left for college sunday) and said mom I weigh 324 I said ok I WI tomorrow so I will let you know. SOOOO this morning when I WI I weighed 324 so we are EXACTLY the same so the heat is on.....lol.....of course he will lose more and quickly because he is only 19 and is in the gym for 5 hours at a time sometimes. That is ok though I have given him a little competition....mom can't weigh more than him....HAHAHA
Old 08-17-2011, 05:13 PM   #54  

Yep... I am back, and have been being GOOD even though I have not been able to check in........WUV2 B keeps me on track via text!!! Survived going back to school and another away softball tourney I have AWESOME classes this semester, about 90 kids, give or take a few in my 3 classes. Brand new High School, so we are all getting acclimated, lighting took out the bells the first day, so we were to "watch our clocks and use our judgement": to dismiss classes, you can imagine, some teachers were kicking htem out 5-10 minutes early!!!!! My daughter also began High School and made the JV (not freshman ---yeah!!!!) volleyball team, and has been dresscoded once......breath..............

Will someone tell me how to put my ticker on this thing ????????????? I need some good meal ideas, burgers tonight, these veggies still wearin' me out!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2011, 05:13 PM   #55  

Quote:
Yep... I am back, and have been being GOOD even though I have not been able to check in........WUV2 B keeps me on track via text!!! Survived going back to school and another away softball tourney I have AWESOME classes this semester, about 90 kids, give or take a few in my 3 classes. Brand new High School, so we are all getting acclimated, lighting took out the bells the first day, so we were to "watch our clocks and use our judgement": to dismiss classes, you can imagine, some teachers were kicking htem out 5-10 minutes early!!!!! My daughter also began High School and made the JV (not freshman ---yeah!!!!) volleyball team, and has been dresscoded once......breath..............

Will someone tell me how to put my ticker on this thing ????????????? I need some good meal ideas, burgers tonight, these veggies still wearin' me out!!!!!!
WUV, you are on a roll, I better be good today.......lol
Old 08-17-2011, 05:30 PM   #56  
Started IP July 8th

Quote:

So you just overlooked my post totally where I showed you were to get your ticker.... Wuv I guess you will have to post it lol.
Old 08-17-2011, 05:45 PM   #57  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
So you just overlooked my post totally where I showed you were to get your ticker.... Wuv I guess you will have to post it lol.
Sorry wayward, I did not read the post all the way.......I was excited someone responded and remembered me and then went on my rant of what has been going on.......let me try
Old 08-17-2011, 05:50 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Port and Colliep.... right there with you.
Yes I haven't gained like either of you, and after today I guess we will see. But I only lost 1 last week and it doesn't seem like I am going to lose much at all this week, and that is with 6 weeks of no cheating at all, not a bite, not a thing.

I also have walked 22 miles in the past week and rode another 20 miles.

But I am just trying not to get frustrated because it doesn't do any good.
Am I happy with the 23 pounds so far... yeah but I have a lot left to go.

Just hang in there, and let yourselves get over this hump.
I am right here with you.
I am right there with you, no cheats whats so ever. Some people are just very lucky to lose faster.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:41 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 292/262/150

Height: 5' 3"

I totally agree with WUV. The scale has become the enemy for some of us. Our weight naturally fluctuates so the official weigh-in should be the only one to be concerned about. We are striving in be in balance in all things. The scale is the reward but seriously we could do this plan with no scale at all. Just look at the changes in our bodies and be content with that. The number is just a number. Looking good? Rejoice in that and go on!
Old 08-17-2011, 07:15 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 292/262/150

Height: 5' 3"

WUV earlier I posted that they need to be looking out for you in Louisiana-oops you are in Mississippi. Sorry! ut you look great wherever you are
Closed Thread