Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 01:49 PM   #16  
Me (middle) & Sistas

S/C/G: 141.8/138.4/117

Height: 5' 3"

Any ideas where to get WF products in and around LA. I checked their website and they listed all the Winn Dixies, but Winn Dixie didn't know what I was talking about. I searched the diabetic section and regular sections. Even Whole Foods doesn't carry.

Guess I'll order a few dressings from website.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:02 PM   #17  
aka CAT

S/C/G: 212.4/204.6/170

Height: 5'-10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
Any ideas where to get WF products in and around LA. I checked their website and they listed all the Winn Dixies, but Winn Dixie didn't know what I was talking about. I searched the diabetic section and regular sections. Even Whole Foods doesn't carry.

Guess I'll order a few dressings from website.
I found a few different bottled dressings at Albertson's. They are with the regular dressings. I'd love to try a few of their products...suppose I'll have to make an internet order too.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:28 PM   #18  
Started IP 6/20/11

S/C/G: 258/246/158

Height: 5'6''

For anyone in the Lafayette area, they sell WF at Rouse's and like gettingmygrooveback said, there are a few of the products at Albertsons. I also recently saw the dressings at Super 1 foods.
Old 07-07-2011, 07:13 PM   #19  
I know I can

If you can't get the WF items you want you can order online at http://www.netrition.com/
They are a LOT faster than ordering direct from WF.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:56 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 307/257/150 HW350

Height: 7/15/15. Restart. Reached 1st goal 10/14/15

Lafayette- you can also find them at drug emporium and in abbeville you can find them at Robies
Old 07-08-2011, 11:33 AM   #21  
Donna

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Hey there!!...glad to have you on board....let the good time roll!!!!

Where in MS are you?
Old 07-08-2011, 09:21 PM   #22  
Loving the Sleeved Life

S/C/G: 267/252/133.5

Height: 5'3"

Hey ya'll. I don't post often but read daily. Been on and off for seven months, have lost 50+ pounds, and am ready to lose another 50ish.

I'm from just outside of Baton Rouge, in Ascension Parish.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:49 PM   #23  
aka CAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joliebug82 View Post
Hey ya'll. I don't post often but read daily. Been on and off for seven months, have lost 50+ pounds, and am ready to lose another 50ish.

I'm from just outside of Baton Rouge, in Ascension Parish.
Hi Jolie...I'm in Dutchtown!
Old 07-08-2011, 10:19 PM   #24  
Loving the Sleeved Life

S/C/G: 267/252/133.5

Height: 5'3"

Cat, me, too! Funny stuff. Do you go to the Highland Road clinic? My bf just joined there, too.
Old 07-09-2011, 07:26 AM   #25  
aka CAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joliebug82 View Post
Cat, me, too! Funny stuff. Do you go to the Highland Road clinic? My bf just joined there, too.
I am coached through my yoga instructor (Katrina transplant) of many years. She works through her therapy clinic in Metairie as well the Woman's Wellness cneter in BR. I was not aware that there was a clinic on Highland Road.....nice to know.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:32 AM   #26  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernMimi View Post

Where in MS are you?
I am in Gulfport and my clinic is in Ocean Springs.

I am glad to see that there are more than just a few of us on this program and that some of you are actually close to each other. Nothing better than to have people close to your area where you can get to know each other and help each other out. I know we get a lot of support from everyone but when someone is closer to your area it doesn't make you feel so alone ya know?

I did the same thing for the WF products looked online and it said Winn Dixie, looked around and asked but they also looked at me like I was crazy then I found them at Rouse's. They are with the Organic Foods near the breads.

I came to Lafayette this weekend to my mom's and she took me to Drug Emporium and there were tons there and $1 cheaper than what I get them for at Rouse's so she bought me some there. We got the Carmel sauce and its YUMMY, she said she put some in her coffee this morning and it was good.

Well everyone have a great day I'm off to the pool for my hour of water time, I'll check back later!!
Old 07-09-2011, 04:20 PM   #27  
Golden

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'4

Hi all. I'm in the Jackson area. Doing the IP on my own. I took a break for June and I'm ready to get back. I miss the good feeling I had when I was on it. I get my WF at Kroger, but if I find it cheaper, I'll let y'all know. I can usually find something good on their clearance rack.
Old 07-09-2011, 08:42 PM   #28  
Me (middle) & Sistas

S/C/G: 141.8/138.4/117

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I am in Gulfport and my clinic is in Ocean Springs.

I am glad to see that there are more than just a few of us on this program and that some of you are actually close to each other. Nothing better than to have people close to your area where you can get to know each other and help each other out. I know we get a lot of support from everyone but when someone is closer to your area it doesn't make you feel so alone ya know?

I did the same thing for the WF products looked online and it said Winn Dixie, looked around and asked but they also looked at me like I was crazy then I found them at Rouse's. They are with the Organic Foods near the breads.

I came to Lafayette this weekend to my mom's and she took me to Drug Emporium and there were tons there and $1 cheaper than what I get them for at Rouse's so she bought me some there. We got the Carmel sauce and its YUMMY, she said she put some in her coffee this morning and it was good.

Well everyone have a great day I'm off to the pool for my hour of water time, I'll check back later!!
Thanks for the heads up on Rouses. I went, but only looked in the dressing section. I'll go back and look some more. I did order the dressing packets from Walden Farms to use on the go.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:28 AM   #29  
To be fit for my King!

S/C/G: 194/170/130

Height: 5 ft 3 in

Laissez les bin temps roulet - the ideal protein way! I live in Zachary and go to the Baton Rouge clinic Noone understands food the way we do in the south.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:30 AM   #30  
To be fit for my King!

S/C/G: 194/170/130

Height: 5 ft 3 in

My first appt is today, nervous.
Closed Thread