Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 11:06 PM   #106  
Started IP Jan 6 2011

S/C/G: 214/160/160ish

Height: 5'9 current size 8 and some 6's --never ever been a 6 (not even in highschool)

Default Way To Go!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diane49 View Post
NSV !! after WI and hitting my 1st goal...I decided to pull out the tote of stuff from my thinner days.....I had 'complained' a few wks ago about my bras being too big... my daughter workd at Victorias secret for years and she got me tons of discounted stuff....I have matching bras and panties in every color and style u can imagine......THEY FIT AGAIN !!.....
..they had only fit for a short time so they all look brand spanking new !! YIPPEEEEE!!!! ....my pups layed on the bed and watched me as I tried every set on and danced the happy jig when they fit !!!

Last night's dinner : EVOO, 4 cloves of garlic, 1/2 c canned diced tomatoes,1 large bag fresh kale....simmer til kale is wilted down, adding a bit of water so it does not stick......(serve w 5oz beef,pork,veal or 7oz of fish)....I had leftover pork roast so I had pork with it....so simple and WOW...so DELISH....Hub loved it,too!!

HAVE A GREAT 100% IP DAY !!!
How fun -- talk about great motivation!!! Congrats on your new self--the recipe sounds delicious - thanks for giving me culinary inspiration

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosinthemirror View Post
NSV!!! Added my pair of cords back into the wearable stack!!! Haven't worn them in forever. And I need them as Texas goes through this "artic blast"! LOL... You know, 50's today... 20's tonight! That's cold for us! Especially when I am constantly freezing on this diet! Anyway, carrot dance for the cords!!!
I am dancing with you and laughing about your Texas weather - NSV are pretty fantastic--Congratulations

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
I weighed yesterday and after vacation and pulling myself back together
i was down 2 lbs..I'll take it and gladly....
Have a great IP day...
:c heers:
Welcome back from Vacation - and a weight loss on top of it --YIPPEEEEE that must feel empowering to know even on vacation you can still lose weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwntula View Post
I went in for my first weigh in and I lost 4 lbs. Had my BP checked on Monday and it was down to 134/71, which is great for me. So as long as I feel better, regardless of weight, I will carry on! Hugs!
Yipeee for the 4 pounds - and YAHOOOOOO for the lower blood pressure. Congratulations- both are huge victories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Sheshie View Post
NSV!.. I was surprised this morning to find that the black jeans, size 10, I wore to a party on Dec. 10 (they were tight then, but I could get them on & zipped) are actually a little bit loose now!!!.. ah, such relief!.. I was almost ready to give up, phase off, & just forget about ever losing that darned tummy pouch... maybe it's still shrinking after all, just more slowly than before... nope, not giving up now!.. IP is the BEST!!!..

hugs
YAYYYYYY - this is very inspiring to me (and hopeful too) thanks for letting me vicariously live through your NSV

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceman11 View Post
Back from WI #2 - lost 8.2# this week for a total of 17.8 in the 11 days I have been on IP. Lost 2.5" from my chest, 2" from my waist and 1" from my hips. It was a great WI. Around 16% body fat lost. This is working quickly and I feel I can keep doing this.

I wish you all well in your IP journey. I have a ways to go, but it has been great so far.

Thanks for the support in this forum!
W-A-Y T-O G-O!!!!!!! That is awesome - and the amount of inches --WOW impressive -- Congratulations to you --you must be so happy and proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaciMiner View Post
Hello all! I have been on IP for 6 weeks and have lost over 24 lbs! Love this diet. Although I am not new to this site as I read postings daily, I am new to post. Hope everyone is having a great day
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! - this gives me so much inspiration and hope -- thanks for sharing your journey with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickmouse View Post
Just got back from my 1st weigh in and had to share. I lost 6LBS!!! I've NEVER lost 6lbs in 1 week in my entire 41 years....usually it's 1-2lbs. Super excited to see what next week WI will be - if I don't gain it all back - I'm SOLD!
BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!! - doesn't that feel sooo good???? -- I know exactly what you mean it would take me weeks to loose that much (if not a month) - I too am sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbella View Post
Hi everyone:

Reached out to my coach to do my WI today and I am down another 2 lbs which is a total of 16 lbs in almost 3 weeks (Monday will be 3wks).
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is seriously impressive -- you should be proud and excited -- I am inspired to get to my 3rd week

Quote:
Originally Posted by willbethin2011 View Post
I started this journey back in early September with what seemed to me to be an almost impossible amount of weight to lose. Well fast forward 4 months and I am realizing that I can do this. I love the program, I love cooking ( I was a fast food junkie before), I love the way I feel, I love that I no longer have high blood pressure, and most importantly I love all of you who take the time to share your weight loss journey and knowledge. I have lost 83 lbs. and 47 inches and I will be thin in 2011!!!!
AWESOME - your post really motivates me and makes me know I can do this - what a great attitude you have and what amazing progress. Congratulations to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdivision View Post
just back from WI 2 and i'm down another 5.6 lbs. i love this diet. 2.5 inches off my waist in 13 days! i wish i had found this program sooner. can't wait till WI 3!!
YIPPPEEEEE - You and I are on the same week so it is exciting to share in your victories -- the inch loss is AWESOME (I hope for the same - or at least close-- I NEVER seem to loose many inches even when I loose lots of weight - oh I take that back I can loose inches in my calves --ha, ha,ha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aharmeyer View Post
TERRIBLE day at work.. Was VERY tempted to comfort eat, but didn't cave.. Even turned down chocolate cake very easily.. VERY VERY proud of myself!!!
Well that is a serious NSV -- YAYYYYYYY - don't cave, don't cave, don't cave (I repeat this to myself about 50 times a day ) GOOD FOR YOU!!!
Old 01-20-2011, 11:07 PM   #107  
IP Success Story

S/C/G: 345.6 / 249 / 250

Height: 6 foot

Quote:
TERRIBLE day at work.. Was VERY tempted to comfort eat, but didn't cave.. Even turned down chocolate cake very easily.. VERY VERY proud of myself!!!
Thats great you can do it !!!!!
Old 01-20-2011, 11:47 PM   #108  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyWit View Post
Hi all - I think CuteEli asked this yesterday (sorry if it wasn't you) but I just got my new omeletes this week (and keep in mind I also bought them last week so I am looking at the nutrition information on both boxes as I type) this week my coach said they were a new formulation - the new stats on the omelete are as follows - 140 calories (used to be 100), 4.5 g fat (used to be .5) 25 mg cholesterol (used to be 0), Sodium 630 (used to be 150), Total Carbs 7 (used to be 3), Dietary Fiber less then 1g (used to be 1 g), Sugars 3 (used to be 0), Protein 18g (used to be 20) -- I realize the serving size is larger in the new omelet 35g vs 29 - but the protein is less and so is the fiber -- Does anyone know what is up with this???? -I liked the old formulation and now looking at the new ones I think I like the old ones even more -- Carla do you have any ideas on this???? My coach said they increased the fat to perhaps keep us satiated longer (which makes no sense since these were one of the highest protein packets available and thus very satiating as they were)
Not sure. Haven't seen the new boxes at my clinic yet! I know they are trying to make the plan more manageable so people can stay on it.

I hate that this has been reformulated. It was a favorite. TELL ME, why do we need sugar in eggs? Are they just being more accurate because of the veggies or milk products?? HMMMM.. definitely gonna check on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyWit View Post
Also for those of you looking for the new chocolate pudding and did not know this already.... it is here -- I just got it - it is now called Milk Chocolate Pudding Mix -- here are the nutritional details - Calories 110, Total Fat 0.5, Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 110 mg, Potassium 290, Total Carbs 7, Dietary fiber 2 g, Sugars 4 g, Protein 18g (serving size is 31 g) -- again this one is higher in carbs then the other chocolate pudding and has less protein (so I might not get this one again - I am trying it tonight to see if it is that much better to justify the extra carbs)
They will be bringing back the dark chocolate pudding too. I personally like them both. The milk chocolate is a nice change for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash825 View Post
I am curious where y'all find rice vinegar with low/no carbs? I've gone to 3 stores and can't find a lower carb one. Thanks!
I got mine at whole foods but, I saw it at my sprouts and at the grocery. It is by Nakano and is called Natural

Quote:
Sounds like you really turned a day around an into an NSV!
Old 01-21-2011, 12:02 AM   #109  
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

Hi Everyone *wave*

Just wanted to jump down from the rafters, to say this is a great website! I have researched IP for about 5 months all thru out the web, and stumbled upon this place about 2 months ago. I am here, kicking in the rafters at some point everyday, cheering each and every one of you on, for your quest in finding that happy and healthy weight

I don't have an exact start date yet for starting IP, but it will be sometime between the middle of February to the 1st of March. I am looking very forward to it! I have about 15 pounds to lose, but really didn't want to be it in the middle of winter as I wear fleece fleece and more fleece. Hopefully IP will be a great way to dance into spring

If you look up, will be probably see my feet dangling down, but dont worry, I'll try not to drop a shoe on your head.

Here's wishing you all the best of luck!! I will jump down again as soon as I go to my first meeting. Thanks for having me.
Old 01-21-2011, 12:03 AM   #110  

S/C/G: 185.6/148/145

Height: 5'9"

Today was WI #1 and I was down 6.7 pounds...YIPEE!!! This is my first post but I have been reading your posts for about a week, you all are so amazing and encouraging!!!

Have a good evening IP evening
Old 01-21-2011, 12:06 AM   #111  

S/C/G: 215/158.3/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieEli View Post
Good morning beautiful people!!!

This morning I was late and I forgot to take my "thinning" pills (that's what I like to call them) with me!!!!!!
All my vitamins for this morning...do you think I should just take the ones with my supper or take both tonight...will it be too much?

[/I]
A word of caution that I got from my doctor (and I think I read it somewhere in the threads, also) If you take thyroid medicine, don't take it at the same time as your IP supplements. I take my thyroid medicine in the morning and ALL of my supplements in the evening. It hasn't seemed to harm me one bit and it's easier than trying to remember three times during the day or hassle with taking pills to work.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:32 AM   #112  
Started IP May 25,2010

S/C/G: 175/118/120

Height: 5' 1"

Just dropping in to say hi. I am bouncing back and forth between 120 and 119 pounds. Thinking about getting down to 118 before going to phase 3. I may and I may not. 120 is not a bad place to be for my height. I am wearing a size 6 jeans. My bathing suit from last year is a size 14. Wonder what size I will need this year. This diet is wonderful. Keep your head up and stay determinded. Guess Linden is in Germany by now.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:58 AM   #113  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradodivegirl View Post
Hi Everyone *wave*

Just wanted to jump down from the rafters, to say this is a great website! I have researched IP for about 5 months all thru out the web, and stumbled upon this place about 2 months ago. I am here, kicking in the rafters at some point everyday, cheering each and every one of you on, for your quest in finding that happy and healthy weight

I don't have an exact start date yet for starting IP, but it will be sometime between the middle of February to the 1st of March. I am looking very forward to it! I have about 15 pounds to lose, but really didn't want to be it in the middle of winter as I wear fleece fleece and more fleece. Hopefully IP will be a great way to dance into spring

If you look up, will be probably see my feet dangling down, but dont worry, I'll try not to drop a shoe on your head.

Here's wishing you all the best of luck!! I will jump down again as soon as I go to my first meeting. Thanks for having me.

So glad you are here! Don't be afraid to jump into the daily chat and get acquainted before you begin the diet. I am sure as you read things, you have questions, ASK! Keep posting and you will have your weight ticker by the time you begin the diet yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggiemagu View Post
Today was WI #1 and I was down 6.7 pounds...YIPEE!!! This is my first post but I have been reading your posts for about a week, you all are so amazing and encouraging!!!

WONDERFUL!! Congratulations on a significant first WI! You really did well! Let us know how we can help you this week.
Old 01-21-2011, 02:01 AM   #114  

Well, it is only 12midnight on the west coast, Hawaii still has some time to go!

I am a bit tired and think I'll open tomorrow's chat now. For those finishing out the day, I hope it has been a great one! I'll live today's post open until late tomorrow afternoon Hawaii time.

Have a great night everyone!

Link to tomorrow's conversations!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ml#post3666416

Last edited by showgirlaz; 01-21-2011 at 02:03 AM.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:28 AM   #115  
IP Success Story

S/C/G: 345.6 / 249 / 250

Height: 6 foot

Quote:
Hi Everyone *wave*

Welcome drop in anytime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggiemagu View Post

Welcome and congrats on a successful WI#1 keep up the great work.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:18 AM   #116  
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

[QUOTE=showgirlaz;3666413]

So glad you are here! Don't be afraid to jump into the daily chat and get acquainted before you begin the diet. I am sure as you read things, you have questions, ASK! Keep posting and you will have your weight ticker by the time you begin the diet yourself!

WOW!!! Thank you for the warm welcome and the beautiful pic! I ♥ dolphines

I have read tones of info, I swear I have read thru almost every thread for IP.. lol. Just trying to keep everything organized in my head..

You all are FAB! Enjoy your IP day!
Old 01-21-2011, 08:22 AM   #117  
Started IP 01/10/11

S/C/G: 289.4/192.6/200

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdivision View Post
just back from WI 2 and i'm down another 5.6 lbs. i love this diet. 2.5 inches off my waist in 13 days! i wish i had found this program sooner. can't wait till WI 3!!
Great job! Awesome feeling isn't it. Keep it up.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:56 AM   #118  

Quote:
WOW!!! Thank you for the warm welcome and the beautiful pic! I ♥ dolphines

I have read tones of info, I swear I have read thru almost every thread for IP.. lol. Just trying to keep everything organized in my head..

You all are FAB! Enjoy your IP day!
I am so glad you are doing your background research on IP. For one, it lead you here but, it really does make this easier to do.

I though you might like the ocean "dive girl"! I am really glad I picked something you love, dolphins. I assume you are into scuba.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:11 AM   #119  

S/C/G: 215/158.3/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbella View Post
Hi everyone:

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. My WI should have been tomorrow but the east coast is being hammered weekly with storms...so you guessed it snow in NJ tomorrow. Reached out to my coach to do my WI today and I am down another 2 lbs which is a total of 16 lbs in almost 3 weeks (Monday will be 3wks). I have to say I am so proud of myself and I am enjoying these little moments of success.

Just had a question for everyone and it is actually the same question I asked my coach today. I have a soup every day for lunch and due to sodium content was wondering if having one once a day would affect my weight loss. Does anyone out there have a soup a day and have no issues? When I brought this question up to my Coach he said continue to do so because the amount of water that is being consumed each day is actually flushing out the salt. What do you guys think? I just do not want to be messing with my weight loss. Oh and I should add since I am doing the salt laden soups daily I omitted the 1/2 tsp of daily intake of sea salt.

Any thoughts?
Hurrah on your loss! It's amazing how our self-esteem raises as we accomplish our goals (mini-goals?). As for your soup question, my husband has either the mushroom or chicken soup everyday and has lost 120# in 6 months. He was also concerned about the salt, but our doctor told him not to cut the mineral salt as he needed the minerals provided in it. We have followed his instructions to a "T" and have seen no ill effects or slowing of weight loss. I might add that he drinks between 120-140 oz of water every day.
Old 01-22-2011, 01:09 AM   #120  

closed
please look for today's daily chat via this link

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/
Closed Thread