Old 12-06-2009, 09:36 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Please pray for my family. My ex husband is very ill, my two sons have had to make the difficult decision to stop all treatment, To "pull the plug" so to speak. They are following his instructions but it is still a very difficult decision to make.Please pray for Tim and Dave that they will find peace and comfort. Pray for Bill that he will have a peaceful homegoing. Thank you all your prayers mean so much.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:39 AM   #122  

Heidi. praying for your family. I understand how difficult this time is for your
family. Praying for peace for your mom and wisdom for the doctors. And most importantly that your dad will make peace with God. And Heidi, praying for you as you most be strong for your family .
Old 12-06-2009, 11:44 AM   #123  

Udate, my ex passed away early this. AM.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:27 PM   #124  
Be happy.

Bargoo, I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. I'll be praying now though.
Heidi58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:48 PM   #125  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

BARGOO and HEIDI ...I came and read earlier...sent up prayers...

I am so sorry for the pain that you and your familes are going through at this time...hugs
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:07 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Default Prayers for a missing 7ear old autistic boy in the first snow storm of the year..

Hello everyone... My name is Angela and need all of you prayer warriors to help me pray tonight for this little boy, his family and the brave people out there searching for him. My spirit has been full with this all day since I woke up this morning and saw it on the news. I feel God laying it on my heart to pray and to join together as many people to pray for little James as is possible. Where this little boy has gone missing is about 2 hours from where I live, and I have never met him or his family.. but please join me in prayer.

here is a link to a news cast that can better explain ...
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...06/?hub=Canada

Last edited by Cape Breton Chick; 12-06-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Cape Breton Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:22 PM   #127  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Joining you in prayer Angela
Old 12-06-2009, 10:42 PM   #128  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

ANGELA ~ ^Prayers^ going up for little JAMES that angels will surround him and protect him and that he will be found soon ...

BARGOO ~ Gee, you were on my mind in the middle of the night (as you probably saw in my last post: GOD knows every need, doesn't he?) And He wakes His prayer warriors up in the middle of the night and asks them to pray for His other children: how awesome is our GOD! ^Prayers^ continue for TIM and DAVE, and YOU at this time as well ...

HEIDI ~ ^Prayers^ going up for your DAD & MOM, and for you and your family during this scary time ...
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:03 AM   #129  
Be happy.

Praying for James and his family (and the searchers).
Heidi58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:47 AM   #130  
wishin' for sun!

S/C/G: 260/see slider/135

Height: 5'1"

Bargoo-prayers for you and your sons through this difficult time. Also, for good results in your tests later. Know that you're in the thoughts of your many friends

Prayers also for Heidi and your family and for the doctors to be open and able to answer questions. Also, for James and Matilda.

To all the Prayer Warriors: You are all in my prayers each day, even when I don't get here to affirm it to you. Keep the faith knowing that God hears every prayer.

I also have a request. It's small in comparison to what's happening in others' lives right now, but it's weighing on my mind and I just need to have a little extra strength right now. During my physical last week, my doc informed me that many of the symptoms I had been attributing to MS are also symptoms of ovarian cancer and I have an ultrasound today to see if there are any tumors. They did the cancer marker blood test, but results are not back yet. I'm really not overly concerned, but the closer it gets, the more the possible outcome weighs on my mind. Thanks in advance, my friends.
ronni62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:58 AM   #131  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronni62 View Post
To all the Prayer Warriors: You are all in my prayers each day, even when I don't get here to affirm it to you. Keep the faith knowing that God hears every prayer.
DITTO to that here!

Prayers for you RONNI as you go through your upcoming journey...may all your tests results be comforting as possible
Old 12-07-2009, 11:02 AM   #132  

Thank you all for your prayers, They are deeply appreciated.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:27 PM   #133  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Hey everyone... I want to thank you all for your prayers for little James.
His dog Chance (b/c james is autistic Chance was a trained dog for this purpose and he never left his side) came home this morning, freezing cold and hungry, ate ravenously then kept trying to get back outside.. They kept him inside a little longer to be sure he was warmed up enough then let him back out and followed him. They found James alive but in critical condition and severe hypothermia. He has been airlifted to the childrens hospital. I stayed awake all night prayer, but for about 4 hours of sleep here n there. My spirit was really working with God last night, even in my sleep. I can not thank you all enough for your prayers!
Cape Breton Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:37 PM   #134  
wishin' for sun!

S/C/G: 260/see slider/135

Height: 5'1"

Thank God for James being found. Prayers for him to heal and be well asap.
ronni62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:58 PM   #135  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

PRAISE BE TO OUR GOD -- for creating our wonderful furry friends and angels like CHANCE ~ DH and I were praying for JAMES DELOREY last night too; and I read the CTV article and said ... where's the dog? They didn't say if the dog came back yet? And I said to DH ... you'd think the dog would come back to get help; well, waddia know? Good ole faithful CHANCE; I'm sure he was getting concerned about little JAMES, becuz I know how NIKO worries about me all the time, just like my Sweetie & Pin Pin used to as well. LORD, we pray that you touch little JAMES and heal his little body and mind; we ask for complete restoration, and we thank you and praise you for hearing and answering our prayers for him and his family ... thanks for the update, Angela!

RONNI ~ DH and I had a good laugh over your new signature; very funny! Prayers going up for you that all your tests will come back clear, but it is good of your doctor to make sure everything is OK.

GOOD NEWS UPDATE ~ I just received a note from my younger sister, NUMPSTER, that they sold their condo yesterday and got a very good price (the asking price); so as soon as all the formalities are done with, they can get ready to move into their new home and business where they hope to offer Christian retreats so GOD's children will have a place to rest and heal. Thank you all for your faithful prayers; they are so very excited and want you to know how much they appreciate them too.

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 12-07-2009 at 09:04 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote