S/C/G: 165/see ticker/110

Height: 5'0"

Way to go Kathy!!!!
Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 12:26 AM   #273  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

All this good news and it's my birthday!! We are blessed!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 09:11 AM   #274  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Gary!
Hope you enjoyed your day!
And, I hope the chili comes out GREAT!
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 09:56 AM   #275  
Quit counting at 45!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY
wilma12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 11:58 AM   #276  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile Happy Saturday!

Hello CER's!!!
My-O-My this has been a busy thread! Awesome to see!!!

Thank you so very much for the Birthday wishes on Feb 8th!!! My hubby took some time off for my birthday and for Valentines Day, so it made for a wonderful time! We've been so busy lately and with Easter fast approching, busier yet... so it was nice.

I'm so sorry I've been MIA... I finally got my laptop back after it crashed and burned last month and I had to reformat the whole thing (New HD, so believe me... that meant A LOT of work & time!) so I could get back into making my Signature Tags again at Delphi Forums. I just went back this week and am already swamped with requests -lol- So much fun!

I hope this note finds you all doing well and gearing up for Spring. I've been feeling so much better since I started walking again, but really need to step it up and get in a solid 3 - 5 days of walking. I seem to jump right in and get my 'TO DO' list done of chores and such, but " I'm " not at the top of tht list when it comes to exercise. It helps the spirits that there's been a bit more sun here in the NE. According to the weather people, NE, Ohio has only had 5 days of sunshine since Dec 1st! Not so good for a desert rat like me who luvs the sun!!!

Well... I really must be going... I want to do a bit of 'catching up' with some reading - in the thread -
I've missed these last 3 weeks!

God's Blessings... and my continued prayers for you all!!!

*Always in Jesus*

Last edited by SunnyD57; 02-28-2009 at 02:56 PM.
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 12:07 PM   #277  

Smile Happy Birthday, Gary!

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday, Gary!!!
I sure do hope you had a marvy day with your Angie and family!!!

Old 02-28-2009, 12:10 PM   #278  

S/C/G: 213/213/150

Height: 5'8"

Hi, all. Thought I'd pop in a see what was going on.
It has been quite a week.
My 18 yo son has had the flu, better now but I'm concerned about his cough. He said his back was hurting htis morning too.
Dh saw his dr on Monday and he put him on some meds for anxiety. I think it is hard for dh to even admit he is anxious and now he is having to get used to taking the meds and how it is making him feel.
I'm not sure how I feel right now about it all.

I've not done as well this week with my eating. But I've not complety given up on it.
I'm still making good chioces for the most part. Right now I have a piece of salmon thawing for my supper and a pot of lentil soup going. I'll fix some roasted veggies to go with my salmon and for the guys. I have a wild turkey breast thawing for them. I have towrok tonight so theyll be on their own.
It has been a lazy, rainy Sat. They are calling for snow tomorrow. I wouldn't mind a few inches.
I've just skimmes over the posts, praying for those who requested.
Happy Birthday to you, Gary.
Oh 2 be me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 12:23 PM   #279  

Smile Hi, Wilma!

Hi, Wilma!

I was just reading your last post to me (on 2.3) and can totally identify with you about getting back into exercise on a regular basis! I struggle with it a lot right now, expecially since my surgery... I'm soooo out of shape But I'm trying... I know I'll do better as we get into weather with more sunshine (and a bit more warmth)! The lack of sun does a number the spirits!!!

How have you been? Getting any more snow? We got hit with another 9" a couple weeks back and it flurried this morning, but all melted now. We are still getting temps into the teens here at night and it's only 21* right now, but sunny!

PS> I just read you got the job you wanted... CONGRATS, my friend!!!!
Thinking of you... have a wonderful weekend!

*Always in Jesus*

Last edited by SunnyD57; 02-28-2009 at 12:27 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:46 PM   #280  

Smile Counting Down / Laurie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountingDown View Post
- Sunny - congrats on getting in that walk in! AWESOME! I noticed the kitty in your avatar - do you have a cat? With all those birds?
The birds love to dive-bomb our cats, it is quite a spectacle!
Thank You, Laurie!
I really do need the encouragement right now... I spend so much time on the computer lately, I really don't exercise near enuf and really would like to drop some wt.! Walking is something I can do, wo/ all the stress, but I really don't like the T-Mill... would much rather walk outdoors! Luv the sounds that the birds make, can't wait till the weather breaks!

I do! I have 3 male cats! Here is a pic of them =>

Guido at the top, Domino in the middle and Zeppe at the bottom (yup... Italian names )... Guido & Zeppe are brothers (6yr old) and Domino (13yr old) but none of them go outdoors... they admire all of our birds from our sunroom... safer for the birds that way I live in a manufactured home park and they allow you to have cats, but they must remain inside! We had a sunroom added on last summer and now they think it's "their playroom" Actually... it is!!! You should see all of the toys they have dragged into it!

I do hope this post finds you doing well... do take care!
*Always in Jesus*

Last edited by SunnyD57; 02-28-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:50 PM   #281  
Getting back on track!

Congrats Wilma! Fantastic news!
Happy Birthday Gary.
Oh 2 be me! The medication will take a while to have an effect based on what happened to a close friend...it helps to break the cycle, I'll be praying.
Prayers and love to the rest of you. Enjoy the weekend!!! xxxxxxxxx
Annie-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 12:52 PM   #282  

Thumbs up Gary... Angie...

Tis me again.... just read your post about Angie and her YOGA classes at the church (on 2.5)... Awesome!!!! CONGRATS, Angie!!! Has she begun teaching there yet???

Old 02-28-2009, 01:39 PM   #283  

Smile Oh 2 be me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh 2 be me View Post
Hi, all. Thought I'd pop in a see what was going on.
It has been quite a week.
My 18 yo son has had the flu, better now but I'm concerned about his cough. He said his back was hurting htis morning too.
Dh saw his dr on Monday and he put him on some meds for anxiety. I think it is hard for dh to even admit he is anxious and now he is having to get used to taking the meds and how it is making him feel.
I'm not sure how I feel right now about it all.

I've not done as well this week with my eating. But I've not complety given up on it.
I'm still making good chioces for the most part. Right now I have a piece of salmon thawing for my supper and a pot of lentil soup going. I'll fix some roasted veggies to go with my salmon and for the guys. I have a wild turkey breast thawing for them.

I'm so sorry to hear of your son being ill... I have a friend with a bad virus and she too has a cough that has lasted a good 3 wks now. Guess whatever this bug is, it takes a long time to run it's course. I hope he begins to feel better soon!

As for your hubby and his meds... I think it took a good 10 - 14 days for it to kick in for my gf's hubby, now he's doing very well! Maybe if after a week, he's still not feeling right he sould go back to his Dr. - the meds might not be at the right dose for him... wishing him well!

Your meals sound delish!!!
You and your family will surely be in my prayers, sugar!

*Always in Jesus*

Old 02-28-2009, 01:55 PM   #284  

Smile Ronni...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronni62 View Post
Sunny-thanks for the prayers. Sorry about your SIL. It's rather shocking the differences in the disease from person to person. My sis has always gotten facial numbness, leg weakness, and started having vision problems (double vision), but her ophthalmologist actually thinks the eye issues are optical migraines and may not be related to the MS. But, anyway, I lost my point-oh, yeah, my sis has continued her running and has run marathons in Indy and 3 or 4 Chicago marathons now-the last one being this past October! She amazes me!

Hi, sugar...
Yes, it is something how MS can strike each person so differently... awesome that your sis is still keeping up and doing so well, bless her heart! I think I got confused... I thot you had the MS...

How have you been? You are such a great encourager, Ronni...
I just read a few of your posts and you are always cheering others up!

I hope you're having a great weekend!
*Always in Jesus*

Last edited by SunnyD57; 02-28-2009 at 01:56 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:08 PM   #285  

Smile O 2B thin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by O2Bthin View Post
I lost 2lbs. I was so happy. It seems like the scale was stuck, but it finally moved.

Kathy, That's how I've been feeling... I asked my hubby the other day if we might have something in our home causing our digital scale to go wacky, maybe some sort of hidden force-field or something... it hasn't changed at all! But alas... the only force-field in the way is me

CONGRATS on your 2 pounds down, sugar!

*Always in Jesus*

Last edited by SunnyD57; 02-28-2009 at 02:08 PM.