Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 06:24 AM   #121  

43 this morning but I have my new robe on and it's awesome.
Glad at least you are moved, Candace. I will put my e-mail in.
Meme was supposed to have the surgery yesterday.
Great for the support group, Tammy. It will get better!!
I bought a beautiful bra yesterday-she measured me and I was off a little but then I told her it was too tight and she said they are supposed to be that way-NOT!!!
I got the bigger one.
Lunch with teachers yesterday-auntie today and a friend tomorrow, And Brett and Angela's Sat night. church picnic Sunday-Yikes-all good.
Glad you got spared Ike Joanne. Mima
Old 09-11-2008, 07:20 PM   #122  

Hi Everybody.

Candice - good to see you are moved but not so good if you are living in a mess. I couldn't stand that. I don't mind moving, but I have to be able to settle in right away. Here is the link for #12. It is funny! Our Meme is a real commedien http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=251

Tammy - glad that you are getting into the grief couscelling(sp). It will help in the long run. Tears heal.

Mima - you are one busy lady.

Joanne - glad that those hurricanes missed you. Gosh, one after the other, after the other and the season is just starting. I would pack up and RUN!!! I LOVE Feta Cheese, and use it in a few things. I like it on pizza.

I hope Meme is doing ok after her surgery.

Had my gfriend come and visit on Saturday. She just left today, so I was a good girl and stayed off the computer, but now I am BACK!!!

It is Fall here for sure. Those nice cool mornings and those beautiful afternoons. I do work tomorrow, and then 3 days next week, so I will be kept out of trouble.

Hope you all have a good evening.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:46 AM   #123  

I'm alive; but in a lot of pain, still. I thought I was getting better earlier today but then, this afternoon, I started hurting worse. I get to take the bandages off tomorrow and see the 'holes'. I have four of them across my stomach, the largest one being right on my belly button. My right side and around my back is hurting bad tonight as well as the rest of my stomach. They gave me oxycodone and I'm using it, too.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:11 AM   #124  

Candace-I keep trying to send you my e-mail and it says you don't exist-is it not candacej???
Hi-just rolling alomg. Woke up with a nosebleed.
Anne-can you start a new thread or tell me how to do it?
Hope you feel better Meme. Mima
Old 09-12-2008, 09:11 AM   #125  

Please Don't Post Here. New Thread Fibromyalgia #177
Closed Thread