Old 04-25-2011, 05:06 PM   #106  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Great goals SMSDREAMER2007! You can make it

I have had a great day. The best in a long time. Now I just have to make it through tonight after I get home. I CAN DO IT!!!
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:40 PM   #107  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

we need a like button for when we like someones post. i like yours gettinfit!
SMSDREAMER2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:51 PM   #108  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good evening everyone,

I've made it through the evening I stuck to my plan of chicken & squash for dinner and a popcorn snack (1/2 of a mini bag). I had 1 serving of nuts to add some calories and still was about 200 calories short of my 1600. I hope everyone else ended strong.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:59 PM   #109  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

SMSDreamer ~ You have some great goals!

GettinFit ~ I'm glad you had a solid, strong end to the day. You are doing really great!

I think something is going on with me emotionally. I think I am self-sabotaging myself. When I was in the 170s over 10 years ago, I was in a very different spot in my life. I was partying hard with no responsibilities and my life pretty much sucked. I think subconsiously my brain is freaking out because being in the 170s reminds me of it and how horrible it was. I kinda pigged out today (not horribly, but I definitely wasn't on my calorie-counting track). Sorry to vent. I'm just having a rough night. I will snap out of this. I'm just freaking out for some reason.
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 09:49 PM   #110  
Stay Focused & Committed

Emme - I just replied to your other post re this.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:53 PM   #111  
I am in control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinFit View Post
Emme - I just replied to your other post re this.
Thanks for replying to the much-extended-version of this, GettinFit. I just needed to write it out and vent. Get it out of my system somehow. I am still thinking about that damn bowl of popcorn, but I'm refusing to leave the couch. Thank you for always being so supportive -- I am going to go read some success stories...good suggestion...it's nice to see that it can be done. I'm so thankful for you and for everyone on this board...it's nice to be a part of a supportive community.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:15 AM   #112  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning Beauties,

Are we ready for an awesome Tuesday?

Emme - I hope you made it through the night okay and didn't give in the the buttered popcorn. Sometimes those food cravings can be so intense. You have done an awesome job with your weight loss and YOU are a success story too.

I hope everyone else ended the day strong. I can't believe April is almost over. The year is flying by and my plan was to be at my first goal of 170 by then. I don't know if I can be there but I will get as close as I can.

Have a great OP day ladies.

Today's journal
B: Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal, skim milk, coffee w/flavored creamer
S: strawberries, greek yogurt, WW snack bar, 1 serv nuts
L: Chicken, squash, dark choc.
D: Shrimp, squash, 2 pcs dark choc
Exercise: Hip Hop Abs

Last edited by GettinFit; 04-26-2011 at 07:46 PM.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:38 AM   #113  
I am in control.

Morning! I did manage to avoid the huge bowl of buttered popcorn, thank goodness. I'm not feeling well today and I am waiting for TOM, so I hope it gets here so this nausea goes away...or it could be from the 6 brownies and 4 cookies I crammed into my mouth yesterday!

I hope everyone has a great week. I am happy to be back at work today and back into my routine. Blessings to all on this great day! Let's make it a good one!
Old 04-26-2011, 02:41 PM   #114  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

Afternoon! After my two days of to much wheat pasta, I am back on track. Ate the rest of the easter salad for breakfast/lunch (I woke up at 10:45 am) dried cranberries, strawberries, almonds, cucumber, mushrooms and organic baby greens does my sister know how to make a salad or what? hehehe
Old 04-26-2011, 02:53 PM   #115  
I am in control.

Dreamer ~ That does sound like an awesome salad! It helps when people around us make good, healthy food, doesn't it?
Old 04-26-2011, 06:47 PM   #116  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

Definately, that was the only "healthy" thing though...she's the only one of them that eats like i do problem is, she lives an hr away LOL
Old 04-26-2011, 07:55 PM   #117  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good evening ladies,

Dreamer, I hope you had a great day being back on track. Your Sis's salad does sound yummy.

Emme, I hope your day was better than yesterday. Did the cravings go away? Hopefully after TOM you'll be okay. I can't wait 'til you reach that 100 pound mark. We'll have to celebrate

I had another awesome day. It's amazing how my appetite goes away when I'm watching the sugar & carbs. This morning I did have Quaker weight control oatmeal but it didn't cause any cravings. I did a Hip Hop Abs workout this evening. I just need to stay focused and be prepared to deal with the next plateau.

Have a great evening everyone.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:45 PM   #118  
I am in control.

GettinFit ~ Yes, today was much better than yesterday...still moody, but still waiting on darn TOM! It's so neat that you have noticed that your appetite goes away when you watch your sugar and carbs! How was the hip hop abs workout? Was it a killer or was it bearable?
Old 04-27-2011, 01:28 AM   #119  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

Had a very good day today I even got 16 mins done on the bike over what usd to be huffing and puffing at 5 mins going to bed soon im so tired. Enjoyed my class tonight immensly!
Old 04-27-2011, 09:35 AM   #120  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning everyone,

Glad we all had a good day yesterday and hopefully we'll do the same today.

Monique, Lisa & Patty - We miss you. I hope you're all doing okay.

Emme - Yep the Hip Hop Abs workout was a lot of fun and a good workout. Today I'm planning to tackle TurboFire. We'll see how it goes.

This time around I'm not going to focus so much on the scale. Instead of weighing daily, I am going to try weighing once a week (on Friday morning) and if that get's too stressful, I'll do every 2 weeks. The scale is what has sabatoged my weight loss success in the past. I tend to get too caught up with in. I know that if I stay within my calorie range and workout a few days a week, my body will shrink.

Have a great day everyone