Old 02-02-2011, 03:20 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 183/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7

So Far so good. I feel like I have posted the same thing every where, Though I am only in three challenges.

SW=174
Cw=172

So that seems a bit much in three days, so I am thinking it might just be water weight. So We will see if it creeps back on! Good luck people!
CosmicGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:21 PM   #47  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxtini View Post
bjeweled: Hey girl!!! so happy to see another familiar face!!! How are things?! Good luck on your goal!
Everything is great! i have a job in sales which i love although it gets stressful at times and im still happily single in st louis!

congrats on the baby! he's adorable!!

i have been home for two days due to this storm and im POP. plan to get to the gym friday for spin class.
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:46 PM   #48  

My goal is to lose 7.2lbs this month. This will take me completely out of the 220s!! I am following Weight Watchers and plan on ordering Turbo Fire. Right now, I am training for a 10k that is in April.

Last edited by destiny's mom; 02-03-2011 at 09:54 AM.
destiny's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:04 PM   #49  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Welcome one and all! It's NEVER too late to join this thread. We have new joiners throughout the month.

Today went pretty well. I'm definitely satisfied with how the month has started out. Exercise has been sacrificed temporarily in the name of santiy. The new schedule is fairly tight in trying to keep up with everything right now, so I chose to focus on food and relationships right now. Exercise will come back in the picture in a couple weeks. I know that sounds bad, but I know me and it's the right thing.

LouisaH-The maintenance thing seems to be going well for you. I know you've bumped up into the 150's a couple times, but mainly you seem to be staying right within a few pounds of your low weight. The new job is good. It has crept into my home life right now as I study for an exam to get certified to sell securities (mutual funds, annuities, etc.). I'll take the exam next month probably, then I can reclaim a little more of my personal life. The guy I work for is very complimenary of my work and his wife, who has been his assistant, also seems very pleased with my work, so that's reassuring. It's made it difficult to fit in exercise as mentioned above, but it's temporary. I'm slowly adjusting to being a working woman again. I don't care for the busier schedule, but I'm getting more and more organized as time goes on. In another month I hope to feel even more settled and find a rhythm to it all.

Well, enough talk. Time to work on the goal list, then study!

Last edited by Ms Perception; 02-02-2011 at 09:05 PM.
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:37 AM   #50  

Oops, I forgot to post here yesterday! I seem to be having a bout of insomnia, so I am spending time on 3FC until it passes

SW: 267.4
GW: 257.4
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:41 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 230/211/140

Height: 5'4"

IM IN!!
I have an exam next week and one the week following! So fingers crossed for no stress eating and hopefully some gym appearances!

SW:202
CW:200
GW:192

Mini Goal: GET AWAY FROM 200's FOR GOOD and solid in the 90S!!!
doc2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:12 AM   #52  
Healthy is Beautiful

S/C/G: 207/**ticker**/129

Height: 5' 4.5"

Yep, I'm officially at a plateau 1 lb away from goal weight. I've been staring at 141.something for the past 2 weeks. It's like my scale is giving me the middle finger
Hopeful8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:57 AM   #53  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Well I've lost a couple pounds in the past few days and weighed in at 169.0 this morning. I'm hoping I still have a little water weight to lose since I have been waking up with a very puffy face every morning for the past couple weeks. Like the kind of puffy you get after sobbing all night. I don't know why since I haven't been having much salt and my water intake is the same. I suppose it has to do with the cold symptoms that plagued me in January. At least it's improving.

I've started a P90x TurboFire hybrid program, and I am so sore. It seems I have my calorie counting back under control even though I still have some of the ravenous hunger from January lingering. But again, it's improving, so I'm happy about that. I'm going to wait a week or so to let my weight stabilize before I decide where my three pounds lost are going to start from.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:53 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 266/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Thumbs down Checking in....

Sorry, I'm going to skip the personals today, I'm having a hard time just making myself check in today....mainly because I've gained 3 lbs....I haven't eaten well lately but also TOM just arrived, left and arrived again....it's being tricky...so I hope that it's related in some way because it's discouraging to see such a jump. Wish me luck!
NightAngel26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:27 PM   #55  
|| Casey ||

S/C/G: 297/ticker/145

Height: 5'7.5"

Slow but steady progress so far...

SW: 261.4
CW: 259.4

Challenge GW: 246

opheliaphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:32 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 183/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7

Luck and hugs NA26! TOM can been a real issue with goals and all.

Me I just did my workout and was down another pound. So that is 171 right now. I know I said I wasn't going to post it everyday, but I weight everyday because of the wii so I might as well.
CosmicGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:33 PM   #57  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

nightangel: here's to a good week for you! TOM is always a buzz kill.. especially when weightloss is involved. Hope you are feeling more up to par soon.
by the way, I love the quote you have in your signature! im scribblin that down as we speak!

Im doin good today.. feeling great! i forgot how pumped i feel when i work out and eat right. I have been making all kinds of new and old favorite super healthy recipes and my bf is eating them too! ( and liking them!)
and get this! my 6 week old slept from 10pm to 530am last night! i was AMAZED! i got up at 530 with him and stayed up! ( and im not usually a morning person) I got my whole days worth of errands done before lunch! (thats a big feat for me.. im usually slow rollin in the morns!)

anyway.. i hope you all have a great day and get some butt!

oh.. sidenote: my starting weight on here is my highest just before i had the baby. i have no idea what my weight is.. or how much ive lost since the birth and everything. I wish i knew what it was on the 1st when i started actually eating right and moving my butt. I need a darn scale!!! i have a doc appointment on the 8th.. so i will at least have an updated weight by then!

Last edited by mountain mama; 02-03-2011 at 03:35 PM.
mountain mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:38 PM   #58  

S/C/G: SW170/CW159/GW145

Height: 5'7"

Hi all ~ it's my first day here, may I join in??

I would LOVE to lose just 1 pound a week, so 4 for February would get me going in the right direction!

I am currently on week 5 of TurboFire and haven't lost any weight yet I love the program and know I'm burning calories, now I just have to figure out how much to eat!!
BeLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:01 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Glad to see so many people posting! It brings back fond memories!!!

Just a quick post to say I'm sick of the frozen mess outside!!! I'm not sure how I've kept myself from baking durning all of this c-c-c-cold weather, but I have!!!

Here's to hoping the Spring is indeed, early.

P.S. Sorry I'm not doing personals, but know that I do read all of the posts and I'm cheering you all on and congratulating you all as well!!! Keep up the great work and if you're having a tough time, just remember--it's never to late to start over!! Have a great night ladies!
iDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:32 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixiemae View Post
Fauxtini~Your baby is sooooo cute!!! Im happy for you!!

Eny~Man if we can buddy up we can kick some major bootie!

Lets buddy up and transform ourselves in 2011! Maybe Fauxtini can start a challenge like we did last year. That was fun. Kept things interesting.

Got on the scales this morning and it said 149.6. Sandee said size 14"s would be too big. You are right a year later LOL. Im hoping for a size 10 when Im done and on maintanance (sp?). Exercise for the day might be digging out this snow. Catch ya all later Pat
Pat - you're SO close!!! I'm totally in for budding up. I'm trying to convince Shari to get her butt back on here too!

I miss the tag game... it really helped me to work out, which is where I always slack at. Right now I'm just working on getting my 30 mins in a day... but my couch is soooooo comfy!

On that note, i'm off to do a video.

What day is everyone weighing in? I'd like to join the group... I'm thinking that I might change my weigh in from Tuesday to Friday. I guess I'll decide in the morning depending on what the scale says!

Talk to you all in the morning!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote