Old 02-03-2011, 10:18 PM   #61  

My weight has been fluctuating like MAD: I was 267.4, then up a couple pounds and now I am down 1 again. So I just have to focus on getting all my fluids in so I can go downwards on the scale. Hopefully this kidney infection will clear up pretty quickly!
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:22 PM   #62  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

February Goal List
Please let me know if any info is incorrect
Also let me know when you reach a goal, so we can turn you Red

Ms Perception: Lose 4 lbs, Read a health book
Hopeful8: Reach 140 lbs
TheBunneh: Lose 3 lbs
Sum38: Lose 5.5 lbs
fauxtini: Lose 8 lbs
carvedmarmalade: Lose 6 lbs
Peaches5577: Get out of the 160's, Eat tons more veggies
crm: Lose 5 lbs
chloekinsicle: Lose 10 lbs
slimlizzie2: Lose 7 lbs
dcapulet: Reach 240's
catluviv: Lose 7 lbs
skigirl84: Reach 155 lbs
CardiacNurse5465: Lose 5 lbs
surrendertolis: Lose 10 lbs
opheliaphoenix: Lose 15 lbs
Enygirl: Lose 6.8 lbs
2011MyYear: Lose 5 lbs, Start WW and stick to it
CosmicGal: Lose 7 lbs
tttellier: Lose 5 lbs, Stay on track all month
LLBoldAsLove87: Lose 6 lbs, Drink 8 glasses/day, Keep sodium & sugar low, Avg 7 hrs sleep/night
Dixiemae: Lose 5 lbs
pamatga: Lose 1 lb/wk
jlee10: Lose 10 lbs
Robinw10: Lose 10 lbs
Nuclear Indeed: Reach 170 lbs
CardboardCutoutCat: Lose 6 lbs
susiemartin: Lose 8 lbs
iDream: Lose 9 lbs
NightAngel26: Lose 10 lbs
VickieLou: Lose 10 lbs
bjeweled: Lose 12 lbs
chickadee32: Get out of the 260's
destiny's mom: Lose 7.2 lbs
doc2b: Reach 192 lbs
BeLight: Lose 1 lb/wk
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #63  
Back at it...again!

Another good day here. No time to chat, but I'll post a weight update tomorrow (if time permits). I'm just thrilled to finally get the list up. Hope I didn't miss anyone.

Time to get some R&R....
Old 02-03-2011, 10:32 PM   #64  
Never ending story

S/C/G: 213/160/150

Height: 5'7.5"

AAAAAaaaahhhh, I need an exorcist to cast this evil munchy monster from my body! TOM is here, whispering sweet and salty nothings in my ear. Get the **** out, TOM!

Crikey, I'm having a hard time tracking calories--I just can't make myself do it. And when I don't, I keep finding myself in the kitchen, like I'm sleep walking, and waking up with my head in the fridge. Being holed up in the house for so many days in a row isn't helping, but I really don't like this feeling of being out of control. Somethings going to pull me back to reality soon, I hope. I was back under 150 this morning, but I've just finished the entire batch of popcorn myself, so we'll see what the scales say tomorrow.

MsP: good for you for taking a level-headed approach, and knowing what to let slide while you get into the routine of work. You know you'll get the exercise back in there soon.

It's nice to see so many reunions on here, and know that we all inspire one another and make a difference. I know I sure couldn't have done this by myself, and have all the cheerleaders here on this website to thank!

Hopeful8: that isn't the bird, it's the number one--maybe it means you're perfect just how you are!
LouisaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:03 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 266/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Wrong Direction!!!!

Argh! 247! I can't fathom how I got back here! *sigh* long road to the next goal I guess.
NightAngel26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:12 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 266/Ticker/150

Default Hello ladies...

LouisaH- Yeah I get ya...sick of TOM but usually mine drops the weight bfore the end....very strange...cravings seem like they've passed. Not that I didn't do some damage before they left. Good luck...maybe get out and walk or something?

Ms Perception- Thanks for the list!

chloekinsicle- awww me too....but if you have a kidney inf they give antibiotics right? those tend to bloat a bit...no worries it should drop.

Enygirl- what's the tag game? I think some of us weigh in, some don't...some daily...some weekly or monthly.

idream- yes I think I might remember you...or maybe just from this year...I have a funny memory sometimes. it's quite cold here too...I dread going to clean my houses today but at least it will keep me out of the food. Here's hoping to early spring!

BeLight- your goal seems reasonable.....how's it going?

fauxtini-yes I liked that one for this type of journey so I kept it! As for the sleeping baby, that's awesome! I remember when mine did that, I almost woke them up cause I was afraid they'd stopped breathing...!! Poor lil buggers! *it's quiet....too quiet....lol*

CosmicGal-hey ty well it's good that you're moving in the right direction! Thanks for the encouragement!

opheliaphoenix-hey, you're making good progress....keep up the work!
NightAngel26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:00 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

Good morning ladies! Brrrr, it's chilly outside! Ice, ice go away!
My boys are finally headed back to school today! I am looking forward to a little more quiet in the house...just a little though, I still have my girls home and they're crankin' it up this morning!!

I have a sec to post so I thought I'd post something I posted last time I was here...

Ladies, if you haven't already, you really should take your measurements!!!! I'm sure this has been talked about before, but ladies, it's such a great tool! Your weight will fluctuate a lot--especially when you exercise and build muscle. We all know muscle weighs more than fat right? Right. So it makes sense that if you're building muscle that your scale will sometimes show a gain. So, taking your measurements helps to ease the pain of seeing an upward swing on the scale. Also, it's fun! Maybe not at first, but after a month or two when you add up the inches lost--

Also, my siggy says it all--DRINK YOUR WATER!!! Water, water all day long! I am a retainer--I mean, my middle name is Camel! One missed day of proper hydration and I puff up and the scale goes UP! Don't get me wrong, I still drink other things (well...coffee, I pretty much stick to water all day) but it's in moderation. I know that there's a lot of soda drinkers out there--try cutting back if you can. Even zero calorie sodas have lots of sodium and can cause retention. So drink up ladies--water is so good for you!!! lol

Whew! Okay, that was a novel! So sorry to ramble on like that. Just thought I'd get that out there--espeically for those of you who are seeing the scale go up despite staying on plan and exercising.

Have a superfantasticamazingawesomefabulous day girls!!! TGIF!!!
Peace out! I'm off to get me some coffee! Mmmm!
iDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:31 AM   #68  

S/C/G: SW170/CW159/GW145

Height: 5'7"

Smile Tgif!

Good Morning Everyone!

Thank you for welcoming me Give me a little while to get to know everyone please, I've never been good with names! But am excited to be part of this challenge.

Week 5 of TurboFire is completed and, yet again, I did not lose anything. I did take my measurements before I started and haven't checked though, but I'm not feeling very optimistic about that either. I am enjoying the workout though, so that is something, right?

This morning I did Fire 60 ~ 60 minutes of jumping around and flailing like Grover (that is my best attempt at doing what they are doing) and burned 530 calories plus my GoWear Fit showed that I burned another 150 the next hour, so the after burn myth is true!

Trying to figure out how many calories to eat! I track everything at MFP, not sure if I'm allowed to list that here or not? If not, sorry

The sun is finally shining here and we are looking at the 30's for the weekend, heatwave baby!

Have a great weekend, I'll be back on Monday to see how everyone is doing!

Last edited by BeLight; 02-04-2011 at 08:34 AM. Reason: forgot to add exercise
BeLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:56 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Eny~I miss the tag game too. It made exercise fun and challenging. Maybe we can start it up again. It would be a nice change of pace. I weighed in at 148.2 this morning. A wonderful surprise for the day. Hope you can get Shari back on here It would be fun.

Fauxtini~shall we start a game of tag??

Hope everyone is having a good and op day. Gotta get stuff done as we are expecting more snow for the weekend :-/
Dixiemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:43 AM   #70  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

idream: i am totally with you on the water thang! it's the most amazing beverage in the world! ( coffee is a close second... oh.. or chai lattes.. i love those things!)

belight: hahaha.. flailing around like grover! too funny! that's a good explanation fo what i look like doing ANY dance dvd. haha maybe we could get together and create our own workout dvd where we just jump around like crazy people to burn fat! haha

I hope everyone's friday morning is starting off well im a little tired.. my little monster... err.. bundle of joy wasn't much into the whole sleeping thang last nite... but once i get this smoothie and cooffee down i should be back to my old self! im excited to get to work onmy power walk biggest loser dvd... i might just stick to the first 2 workouts for a few more days then jump up to level three

I need to get hand weights.. these soup cans just arnt cutting it...

have a great one, yall!
mountain mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:54 AM   #71  

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxtini View Post
belight: hahaha.. flailing around like grover! too funny! that's a good explanation fo what i look like doing ANY dance dvd. haha maybe we could get together and create our own workout dvd where we just jump around like crazy people to burn fat! haha
Oh I like this idea then they could all fumble trying to copy OUR moves
Old 02-04-2011, 10:30 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightAngel26 View Post
Enygirl- what's the tag game? I think some of us weigh in, some don't...some daily...some weekly or monthly.
Tag was a game in which someone would start and "tag" 3 other people to do some sort of exercise. It would be anything really - crunches, dance like a fool for 5 mins, do 25 squats, etc. Then once that person completed her tag, she'd tag 3 more people to do exercises. It was a lot of fun - and a lot of work! There'd be times in which you'd log in and have 5 tags waiting for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxtini View Post
idream: i am totally with you on the water thang! it's the most amazing beverage in the world! ( coffee is a close second... oh.. or chai lattes.. i love those things!)
There's water in Diet Coke right???

Ok - I decided to change my weigh ins to Friday.. and today, i'm at #227.2! Going in the right direction!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 10:51 AM   #73  

congratulations Envygirl!!
Old 02-04-2011, 01:44 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 183/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7

Pay day is not a good day to eat on plan. NO EXCUSE though! I knew what i was doing and gained that 1.3 pounds back. So yeah. back up to 172. That is okay though. Just do better today and get it back off.

Hope you guys had a better day than I did!
CosmicGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:45 PM   #75  
Back at it...again!

Qucik check-in while I'm on lunch break. I was 146.0 this morning. Thought I'd be down more since I've been good and all, but I'm thrilled to feel in control and to go DOWN. Have a great day, all!