Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 02:20 PM   #31  
Intuitive Eater

It's a real simple thing to get your screen name changed. Just put in a request in the announcements and forum help forum. There should be a sticky thread for it. I had mine changed shortly after coming to 3FC.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:21 PM   #32  

Height: 5'6.5

ohhh....I might have to consider that.... got any good names?
Old 10-28-2008, 02:24 PM   #33  
a.k.a. Bikini Bottom

S/C/G: see siggy!

Height: 5'10 - tall girls rule!

I didn't know there was a 2nd thread. oops!

I had to re-read the instructions like 20 times just to understand it - doy. This is my first holiday challenge. I made another ticker for this occassion. Watch me drop ya'll!
Old 10-28-2008, 02:27 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 230/217/150

Height: 5'7

Count me in. I'm going to go do Wii Fit (the Jillian Michaels game), and then do 30DS.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:27 PM   #35  
Intuitive Eater

JamieJo,
Hmmmm. I dunno. Maybe something important to you or something you enjoy doing? That's really a personal decision.

I picked my new one because I love all shades of blue and I needed something calming ... serene. I try to make my avatars match my screen name to some degree. I love cats, so when I found kitty with the blue eyes I just had to have him. I've also had a blueish beach scene for an avatar and a little graphic of a seahorse with a blue background.

Welcome SBD and sassy!

Last edited by Blue Serenity; 10-28-2008 at 02:29 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:33 PM   #36  
Intuitive Eater

JamieJo,
Hmmmm. I dunno. Maybe something important to you or something you enjoy doing? That's really a personal decision.

I picked my new one because I love all shades of blue and I needed something calming ... serene. I try to make my avatars match my screen name to some degree. I love cats, so when I found kitty with the blue eyes I just had to have him. I've also had a blueish beach scene for an avatar and a little graphic of a seahorse with a blue background.

SBD and sassy
Old 10-28-2008, 02:34 PM   #37  
Intuitive Eater

Yikes! What just happened. I posted twice. I must be in the twilight zone.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:39 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassygrrl View Post
Count me in. I'm going to go do Wii Fit (the Jillian Michaels game), and then do 30DS.
Sassy - please go here http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...=154667&page=6 and post your starting weight and your goal weight. It helps me to have all the sign ups on one thread I'm an organizational NUT! and I don't want to miss anyone! The Sign up thread will end on Thursday AM (as early as I get up and turn on the computer at work anyhow)
Old 10-28-2008, 04:20 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 252/223/160

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone

Can't wait to get started. I am eating OP and exercising with the treadmill in the AM and wii fit in PM. I am also keeping track of my steps. I just lost two lbs. I hope it will keep up during the challenge. I guess I just keep my GW and SW that I already sent in. If I lose more that is a bonus!! Do we post our losses or gains when we start going?
Old 10-28-2008, 04:26 PM   #40  

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachinabrownbag View Post
So, I am actually exercising It's been two weeks of consistent exercise! Go me!! I am up to 2.9 on the treadmill and I work up a good sweat for 30 minutes. I am going to work on speed and then on adding time.

I feel like I can conquer the world!
What an awesome feeling You are inspiring me to keep going even though it's hard to start exercising again, so keep going!
Old 10-28-2008, 04:54 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Exercise is the HARDEST part for me too! I do really good with eating (for the most part) but getting off my butt is TOUGH!!! I've been doing really good for 9 days in a row now! Tonight is day 10! I'm going to keep on keeping on!!! I'm hoping that my friend can find a sitter so that we can go on our walk while our DDs are in dance class. Last week we did 3 miles in 47 mins. I'd like to keep doing that every week, and try to better our times!

One thing that's been keeping me on track is figuring my net calories. I want to be at 1200 net calories, but I have to intake at least 1200-1500 a day. So after I do all my eating for the day - then I workout (I workout at night anyhow) and I've been pushing myself to workout long enough and hard enough to get to that 1200 net calorie goal. I haven't been doing it long enough to really asess how much it's working.. but being a control freak - it's helping me stay focused and getting me off my butt to burn those cals!

Oh - As for the mini-challenges... HANG TIGHT! Melissa will post the first one on Friday
Old 10-28-2008, 05:24 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Wow name change I often thought about changing my name on here because- well just look at the spelling not to many out there that spell their name Reda...... So it is always a given if someone logs on that they would know its me. I will have to think of something really good! However my avatar is somewhat a motivator for me because I look at it and think I want to be at goal next summer when I am riding it. I just bought it in August and have only gotten to put about 1500 miles on it so far this year.

Anyways need to get going started the couch to 5k challenge today!!
Old 10-28-2008, 08:30 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

I tried on the swin suit. IT FITS!!! Scared me half to death. Seeing myself in the swimsuit is/was a real eye opener. Tomorrow I am starting aqua class. I can't wait. Today as a reward I went and had my hair styled and cut. It feels good, looks tons better. I feel better about myself, looking pretty helps me feel pretty which makes me feel more excited about life. Catch ya after class tomorrow. Pat
Old 10-28-2008, 08:56 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Hey girls!
I didnt realize the forum was open already. I really need to step it up, with the whole up and down in my weight over the last challenge, I dont think I lost ANYTHING.
Good luck all!

I want a Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-28-2008, 09:35 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Heather I was in the same boat haven't done much to help my weight loss but today is the day to get back on track. Started the couch to 5K today and it went very well and will start eating back OP as well.

Dixiemae that is awesome about the swimsuit your aqua class seems like fun as well. I bet your new hairdo looks great as well, it is always nice to get the hair done and when you look pretty it just boost the self esteem as well.

Well tomorrow is going to be a very busy day but not to hectic at least.
Well I will check back in later or tomorrow hope everyone has a great night!
Closed Thread