Old 02-28-2008, 11:10 PM   #76  
Also known as Tessa :)

S/C/G: 220/160/130

Height: 5'5

Guess what??? After tomorrow we get to start a new March thread...wow, March sounds sooo much warmer...at this rate though, I wonder.

Ok..I snuck on the scale this morning and it said 154lbs now! WHOHOO! I am still not going to count it until Monday morning, but if I keep it up and have a great weekend....I hope to be at 153 by Monday. 154 I would be happy with too. I really am doing great.

I didn't get time for exercise today, but I spent a half an hour trying to get my car unstuck from snow...at least a point there I'm giving myself. On top of that, I watched a 1 year old, 6, and 10 ALL day (from 7-4:30)...I am exhausted. I almost want to give myself another point for that ... lol, I won't though. I didn't make it to the gym today though I got home so late.

So...I also admit I loose a point for eating today. I followed all of my meals today, but I gave in and had a peice of dessert pizza from Pizza Ranch with the kids this afternoon. It was sooo yummy, and I feel kind of worth it. I don't think my body has had any kind of real sugar for over a week. I just got 5 points for eating though. So...total of 6.

I stayed really busy yesterday, but I did great! I hit my total 8 points. I worked out right after school (subbed for preschool) and went to church. We gave a lady a ride home after church, and she lived at the way other end of the city. didn't get home until 9:00 which is bed time...and I felt ready.

That brings me up to 31 points My goal is not to use any this weekend either...want to save up to do something special. Not sure what. I just need to stop going out drinking and out to eat. Maybe I'll go to a coffee shop on Monday after my weigh in or something.

Tomorrow I just half a half day of teaching...kind of glad. I am exhausted (got up at 5:30 this morning...didn't fall asleep until 11:30). I like my 8 hours!

I am looking forward to my week of doing nothing

((((((((((((Ward)))))))))))))) How are you feeling? Yuck! I'm sooo sorry to hear that. At least now the week is coming to a close if you still aren't feeling good Don't worry about points until after you feel better.

Beat, I remember something on Oprah about French Women...and health. That sounds interesting...but I think I'll pass lol . I can see how it would work though. Yes, I am really enjoying my yummy dinners. I really am not used to it...up until I started going strong on this diet about 3 weeks ago, I was eating canned soups and prepackaged noodles for supper. I hope you wake up this morning feel better!

Moon, it seems like you had a great week...I hope you get your 2lbs down! I've got faith I end up keeping track of points just on a weekly basis...because normally I loose them during the weekend. I'm going to try not to this weekend though. We'll see. Hope to see you around
colaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:47 AM   #77  

This is the last day in February girls, so be sure to look for a March thread tomorrrow! I'm going to start a new one in the morning or late tonight. Probably late tonight...don't like early mornings

Whohoooo! It is Friday. Even better, I got to sleep in until 7:30 and don't have to leave for three hours yet...I love half days. I am a paraeducator today in a 4th and 5th grade math classroom. That will be interesting enough.

No real plans this weekend...looking forward to it though Part of me just wishes it was weekend already, because I"m awefully comfortable in my pjs.

I checked the scale again this morning, and it was still 153lbs. That is motivation enough to be good this weekend. If it is still there on Monday, that will be down 2lbs this week...total of 6
Old 03-01-2008, 09:00 AM   #78  
Maintainer Wannabe

S/C/G: 161/143/135

Height: 5'7"

I am looking for the new thread ... I had a normal breakfast and I want to add my point! LOL
WardHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 07:22 PM   #79  

Eak Ward...I'm fired. I completely forgot about starting a new thread until I came on here. LOL

Ok...it is done. DON'T Post here! Look for the new March thread (March Slimming for Summer....)