Old 01-05-2008, 12:22 PM   #61  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink Hi All!

I just joined a week ago and have been looking at posts and getting familiar. I noticed Bumble on here. She and I also joined the Jan. club. where we are more focused on the long run. It has been great getting motivation from everyone.

At first I didn't think I wanted to set any goals linked to a time frame, but I would be thrilled to lose 10 pounds by Valentine's. I've got a little start, 1 1/2 pounds in week one, so I need to stay motivated and keep the ball rolling. When I have the patience I will put up a Valentine goal ticker. That whole thing still frustrates me.

Good luck everyone.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 11:33 PM   #62  
go on girl!

Hey mtiger, good to see you over here. I think having the mini goals will keep my progress steady over time. Instead of starting off with a big bang and then just fading away.

I hope every one is feeling fine and going strong!
bumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:57 AM   #63  
Proud Red Team Member

S/C/G: 276/ticker/123

Height: 5'

Glad to have you in the challenge with us. I like having mini goals to work towards, instead of one large goal. It just seems more attainable with the mini goals.
skinnyvibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:21 PM   #64  
Goodbye Winter Insulation

S/C/G: 209/202/150

Height: Too Short.....5'2"

Hello everyone,

I weighed in on Friday and lost 3.5 lbs though my tickler shows 4 lbs....it likes to round things up. I am doing really well with the whole eating thing and I am definitely drinking my water. I purchased the new Biggest Loser Workout DVD this weekend and it had me moving. I hope everyone is having a great week so far. Keep up the good work!
FluffyNoMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:27 PM   #65  
go on girl!

Hey, I hope everyone is feeling good this week and seeing progress. I completed my first week of the C25k program. I'm feeling more confident and energized by my physical ability. Especially considering I didnt think I be able to run for 5 seconds at a time let alone a whole 60. But I am doing fairly well. I feel really good. And thats progress too.

Fluffynomore-congrats on your loss!

Last edited by bumble; 01-08-2008 at 11:29 PM.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:41 AM   #66  

Height: 5 foot 7

Hi all! I have only been on my diet for 11 days now. I've lost 7 pounds so far. I totally am up for the challenge! I was wanting to lose 15 pounds by Valentines, but that seems abit much since it's only 5 weeks. So I will shoot for the 10 pounds by Valentines Day! yah!

My Starting Date for Valentines Goal: January 9th, 08

My Starting Weight for Goal: 220 pounds

My Goal Weight for V-Day Goal: 210

~*Good Luck to everyone*~
dawnsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:00 AM   #67  
Proud Red Team Member

Way to go on the loss Fluffy! That's awesome!!
Bumble~ Way to go on the running! Woohooo for you!
Dawn~ Great loss! keep it up!!!
Old 01-09-2008, 12:42 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 238/180/135

Height: 5'7"

Bad news! I was trying to put my hot tub cover on (it was horribly windy) the wind caught the cover and threw me back on the ice and my leg was behind my head. Basically I tore my MCL in my knee so this may be a slower process then a thought. Just when I was on track now I've been in bed for 5 days. I haven't even weighed since Friday because I 'm depressed about it. I'll hobble over to the scale today and give an update. Hope everyone else is having better luck. Way to go Skinny, Fluffy, bumble and Dawn. Keep it up!! Can someone tell me how to change my ticker. Thanks
lisaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:51 PM   #69  
Proud Red Team Member

Lisa~ sorry to hear about that! I hope you start feeling better soon. Do you have an exercise ball? Maybe you could just sit on that and do some crunches on that? I don't know if you would be able to, or if you're even able to move out of bed yet. don't get discouraged, it's a set back, but you are still moving in the right direction!!
Old 01-09-2008, 01:09 PM   #70  
Eye of the Tiger!

S/C/G: 205/175/146

Height: 5'10

I hope it's not too late to join! Today I weigh 182 and I am hoping to be down to 173 by valentines day, aka I will no longer be overweight! Good luck everyone!
wannabeahotmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 01:57 PM   #71  
Fea
My Reality Check bounced.

S/C/G: 168/159/126

Height: 5'6

Hi everyone.

I set myself a mini goal last week of 7lb by valentines. My first week over and Ive lost 6lb I will revise my mini goal as soon as I reach 7lb. Heres hoping thats soon!

Good luck everyone
Fea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:06 PM   #72  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink Checking in

I have seen a few references to the "Biggest Loser" DVD. I assume the cardio workout is what you mean. I also have it and it kicks my butt right now. I feel like I have worked when I'm done with that. I have also been doing their curcuit workout from the book. It has good strength training, plus some cardio.

Congrats to all losers. I just make slow progress myself. Friday will be two weeks and I am down 2.5 pounds. It's tough but I'm in it for the long haul.

Stay strong and motivated.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:59 AM   #73  
go on girl!

Congrats on the 2.5 loss mtiger.

lisaloo- Sorry to hear about the setback. Hopefully you will find a way to continue. Sending you good vibes. To edit the numbers on ur ticker go to edit signature and enter your new current weight where the old one is then save it.

wannabeahotmama and fea- welcome, can't wait to hear about all your progress.

Hope everyone is feeling good, feeling fine. I had my very first perfect day on the C25k program. Very proud of my progress there.

Sending out super good vibes for everyone's tomorrow. Have a good one.

Last edited by bumble; 01-10-2008 at 02:00 AM.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:09 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 238/180/135

Height: 5'7"

Hey Kari - THanks for the support and the idea. I do have a ball. I'm actually a fitness instructor (a chubby one) so I have all that goo stuff.
Bumble- Thanks for your support and the ticker info. much appreciated!

I am still wearing my bodybugg and just trying to move anyway I can to get the number up. Yesterday I sat on the floor in my kids rooms and organized their closets and burned 2400 calories for the day. On the days that I just laid in bed and watched Tv I only burned 1600. So I'll just keep finding things to organize. I was 177 today. I had lost 5 but gained back 2 after I got hurt. I had alot on friends bringing over dinner so I couldn't really control what I ate. But I on my own as of today. So hopefully it will be better. Have a great day!~! Be strong and think skinny-
lisaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 12:13 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 304/277/175

Height: 6'0

I will join in on this challenge with everyone. Good luck to us all
letsdoitthistime is offline   Reply With Quote