Old 06-09-2007, 01:45 PM   #76  
BLUE team

S/C/G: 238/ticker/138

Height: 5'7''

Hello everyone! A big congratulations to those who have lost weight so far this month. Hang in there all who are having some struggles so far as your body WILL adjust to your hard work in time. Although I don't post much I read this thread everyday and am truly proud of how committed everyone who posts in here is. You all are so awesome. I am down three pounds so far this month so I am almost on track for my June goal of 11 pounds. We'll see what happens. Have a great weekend and good luck to all for the upcoming week!
jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 02:28 PM   #77  

Hi ladies, I have missed you all! Congratulations on the weight loss girls and to those of you who may have not had a loss, congratulationss for keeping right at it! I beleive that going right back to it after a bad day etc. , in the end, we win the battle! Keep it going ladies, your all rocking!

Lekhikaaaaaaaaaa, congratulations on your goal and reaching 130! That is wonderful! : ) I hope your feeling better and that the little one is better too! I'm okay Lekhika, it's just been a real rough past 2 weeks for me and I started getting frustrated and down. I started a fever a few days ago but think it's gone today! Very smart of you skipping the cardio right now, the day before yesterday I was not feeling so well and speed walked on the treadmill for 55 minutes....after, yowsa! I started run a nasty fever. well....enough about that. I missed you guys too! I see that everyone is taking good care of each other and supporting each other and that really is just so great! I never stop being thankful that we have each other here, you ladies rock!

sockmonkey, way to go girl! bravo for getting right back on track and for the 2lb. loss. : )

Treighsie, just keep at it hun....that darn bugger of a scale is bound to go down in time. It sounds like your weight naturally fluctuates, have you considered weighing in less frequently? I know it's not always easy to do that, putting the scale in a closet or having someone hide it for you helps. Anyways, that's good it went back down for you : ) hope you had a good weigh in yesterday, keep on truckin girl.

pigginpodgey, way to go on getting right back in that saddle!

ktandthesmurfs, congrats on the loss! : ) ty for the encouraging words, we all n eed to be reminded. keep up the great work

mascaraaaaaaaaa, we have a birthday girl coming up ha? what are your plans for your birthday this thursday?

JasonsLea, let it roll off and just keep going. Do you have a cold too? If so, h ope your feeling better.

musicaddict, you sound extremely active! That is so nice that you work with the kids in a camp, bravo on the biking! I think that the 1380 calories is great!

jordan, ty for posting and for you words of encouragement and kind words : ) Congratulations on the loss so far this month, as well as your weight loss thus far in general!

I hope you are all having a great weekend. It's so nice to come in and just be here! You ladies are amazing keep up the awesome work, we still have 3 weeks left to kick butt! ciao for now girls, have a super day!
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 03:16 PM   #78  
One Busy Mom!

S/C/G: 149/166/130

Height: 5' 4"

I had my weigh in this morning... I am happy to say I went down!!! 1.6 pounds.... now I'm officially at 136.6 which is a little more than my goal weight, so my meeting was free!!!!
I'm so happy!! So so happy!
Treighsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 07:55 AM   #79  
focus creates results

S/C/G: 167/125/110

Height: 5'0"

Treighsie
I"m glad the scale went down! Woo! Now hide that thing and be well!!

FullSteamAhead

Thanks for the congratulations! I had intended for 130 to be my mini vacation goal! It's because of the support I've recieved here that I made it a full month ahead of schedule! Now I have a month to work on some more poundage so I can look even more svelte on the beach!!

I'm sorry you've had a bad two weeks. Hopefully we're both over the bug now and ready to get back in teh saddle.

I have been progressing quite well and we went for our ritual family evening walk last night. It was good to get out and feel healthy again.

I'll likely walk on the treadmill for half an hour today...just take it easy until I'm 100%.

My "official" weigh in is on Friday....so we'll see what kind of damage I can do between now and then!!
Lekhika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 06:25 PM   #80  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

Hey everyone! Weighed in today, still 205. I was hoping to get one more pound of loss for the week but I can't complain about 2 pounds gone. I guess I am just hoping for a miracle LOL.

Congrats to everyone who lost this week!

Shari, don't even worry about that pizza. You have to enjoy some evil food every now and then. Guilty pleasures are still pleasurable
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 08:41 AM   #81  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

Morning ladies!!
WTG everyone who had success this week, im very pleased that im back in the game, the scale was kind this morning!! I know some of it must be water weight, but im pleased!! 4lb down!! Its the first loss ive had for a while, so i would like to lose another 2lbs this month. My original goal was to lose 5lbs this month, but i think i can od better than that!! I feel all revved up and ready to go now.
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 09:02 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

Hey everyone, I hope all of your weigh-ins go well. For me, I am kind of dissappointed with mine. I know my goal for June is a pound a week and I did that this week, but I really felt like if I had stayed on plan just a bit more it could have been two pounds. I think it is becuase it is the end of the school year so there are banquets and parties that I am going to that have extremly bad (but tasty) food. Oh well, I'll shoot for two pounds this week.
ktandthesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 09:13 AM   #83  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Morning everyone! Congrats on all the losses!

FullSteam ~ Yes I do have a cold. I always get sick during summer.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 11:52 AM   #84  

goodmorning ladies

Congratulations to all of you on the losses I weighed in as well and am down 2lbs. so I am pleased to have had a loss despite an interruption in my schedule recently. It's a good thing I had those back up lean cuisines on hand for when I wasn't feeling well to cook, it sure did help! I took a few days to rest up and am better and soooooooo eager my ladeis to get back to my usual routine. Dh starts vaca in 1 week and wants to go very strict this week as he wishes to lose 5lbs. before vaca, he wants fish every night this week! Fine with m e! lol I think it's a good idea to do that this week, I'll kee p you all posted as to how it goes along the way.

pigginpodgey, congrats on the 4lb. loss!! keep up the great work.

I think everyone is doing great. kt, I know those 1's (have had plenty of them during the course of my plan) can feel slow sometimes and sure takes patience and I often need to remind myself how those 1's and 2's really add up over time and indeed they have so let's keep it going ladies : )

It's the start of a new day and a new week. THough I have my plan in place for the course of this week, I always like to take it one day at a time. So here we go monday, fruit, fish and veggies for today. I also am going to focus on drinking plenty of water, which i slacked off on recently. I have noticed how much the water helps me and in the weeks I had plenty of water, I seem to have a quicker loss....also seems to keep my fluid level on a more even keel and I don't feel as much retention. WIshing you all a great and successful day ladies, keep on rockin!

Treighsei, congrats : ) I agree with lekhika, put that scale away now! lol andkeep on truckin girl.

sockmonkey, way to go!

Lekhika, I am glad that your feeling better and also went for your evening walk. COngrats on the loss too! I took a few days off and then went for a sm. walk yesterday along this real pretty shore and as lovely as it was, I soooooooo miss my reg. walking route, etc. Going tonight, god I can't wait . I always get a tremendous lift from it. I am glad that your feeling better and had a nice weekend hope that your having a great day, that you all are.

Jasons lea, hope your feeling better. IT's strange isn't it, me too lea! I can go all winter without so much as a sniffle and then may get sick in spring or summer.

well my ladies, congratulations again to all of you. It's so nice to come in and read everyone's post and successes, etc. Wishing you all a super day and a great start to the new week. ladies, ty it's the support, encouragment, inspiration, etc. of you all here that h as helped me to stay on track or get back on track (particularly these past 2 weeks). well, I better move my tail. let's keep on truckin : )
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 12:36 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 150/145/115

Height: 5foot2

heya, managed to get 1205 calories in today, i never ealised just how much you could eat with so little calories. Going shopping on saturday with my friends for my birthday and may have a few people round on friday for some movie's!! but I'm giving myself a kick up the *** this week- i dont want a disaster on thursdays weigh in!!! sadly TOM may skew it a little bit, but hey onwards and downwards in the long run!!
mascara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 12:46 PM   #86  
You Will Get There

S/C/G: 316/316/200

Height: 5'7"

I am interested in doing this challenge for June. My goal is to lose 10 pounds this month.
erricah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 01:33 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 196/155/140

Height: 5' 6"

Hey everyone, thought I would join in. I stepped on the scale this morning to find I was 180 pounds! I lost 4 pounds in one week. I was go happy to see that because I was at the same weight for two weeks. I don't have a weight goal for this month but if I lose 3 more pounds this month I will be more than happy!

I think what changed for me this week is that I started counting calories. Turns out was eating too little for my weight and that might be why I wasn't losing anything. I added more fruits to my diet and that seemed to do the trick. I will continue to count calories from now on.

Good luck this week, everyone!
canarysong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 02:05 AM   #88  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Good job on all the great weight loss girlies!!
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 07:14 AM   #89  

S/C/G: 240/238/140

Had my weigh in this morning and am very pleased to say it's another pound off! I'm still struggling with this knee injury and the doctor told me yesterday that I may be facing surgery on the knee. I'm waiting for my MRI appointment and hopefully we'll have a better idea of what is going to happen. The news about the possible surgery sent me into to mega comfort eating yesterday so I'm a bit annoyed at myself cause I probably would have had more of a loss.

Okay....I'll stop whingeing now. Hope you all have a great week and lots of losses!!!!

T
xxx
nyerinuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 09:12 AM   #90  

Weighed In Yesterday..........lost 3 Pounds!....so Excited....good Luck Everyone
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote