Old 06-26-2007, 08:26 PM   #136  
focus creates results

S/C/G: 167/125/110

Height: 5'0"

Unlimited fruit and veggies (all raw) for three days...
Lekhika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 11:35 AM   #137  

Goodmorning ladiesssssss

Lekhikaaa, thanks for the info on the saline flush. I think I know what your saying about the gas thing, etc. and that sounds a little worrisome, hahaha : ) again, thanks for the info and tips! Good luck on your first fruit day today! There are lot's of nice summer fruits available now. Havn't done it in a long time but I used to do it once a year as a cleanse, etc. go away for 3 days and bring a cooler full of fruits with me! have a super day girl

Jus, congrats on the weight loss thus far.

JasonsLea, I'm assuming your kitten is eating yes? When I gotmy bandit (the day he entered the shelter) and brought him home, he didnt eat! he was weaned from mom too young. Brought him to the vets pronto as a kitten can go down real quick. ANyways, I was instructed to feed the little guy with a dropper with baby food in it. This lasted 2 days and then he was eating his food from the plate like there was no tomorrow! lol the rest is history, He is a big boy now!

All is well here ladies, yesterday was a good day.....had a smart choice for dinner. Not up to cooking right now, although I have a.c (except for this room ) I still don't feel like running the oven! It hit 95 yesterday and is going to get close to 100 today! I got in some swimming yesterday and that was real nice. Wishing you all a great day! keep on truckin
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 11:44 AM   #138  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

Hey ladies!!

My gosh im not sure i could handle the saline flush, yikes!!! I have that scene from dumb and dumber in my head where the guy accidently eats all those laxatives!! LOL!!! So i have been a bit slack this week with the exercise and healthy eating, time to get back into it! Today has been healthy and i am going to the gym tonight.
Scottish man has invited me around for some wine and cheese tonight - think i will stick to just a couple of glasses of wine, thankfully im not yet in that place where i can happily munch in front of him!! Does anyone esle have that?!

I have this thing that I dont want to pig out or eat much in front of boyfs in case they think im a greedy pig - which is crazy because they can see by looking at my butt ive had a few feasts in my time!! Arrgghh i dont know its weird. New guy seems to be into my curves in a big way though, so its all good!!!!
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 11:55 AM   #139  
doinTHEbestIcan

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Well I'm still holding on at 184.

PIGGIN, I feel the same way, I can eat in front of a guy but not to much. I feel like he will look at me and think, that's why your so big! I always only one of whatever it is we are eating.

Have a great day!!
mrsgeb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 08:50 AM   #140  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

Morning ladies!!

Nice to know im not the only one Jana!! He wants to go for a meal next week, eek!! Oh well at least I will be in my calorie allowance!

So last night the new man invites me around for glass of wine, so after the gym etc i go around and i walk in and he has made this beautiful picnic in the living room, complete with tablecloth and candles all around the room!! I was very impressed!! Officially the most romantic thing a guy has ever done for me. Swoon!! LOL!!
So i will stop gushing now!! LOL!! Yesterday was pretty healthy, went to the gym.. today will also be healthy and i am off to the gym tonight too.
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 01:05 PM   #141  

Hi there ladies,

I weighed in (2 days early and after going out to dinner last night) and up 2! Basically gained the 2 back that I lost this month breaking me even. It's not due to a plateu or anything either, just my sidetracking off plan! I started getting down recently with all this past months events (my being sick a majority of the month and all the off plans, etc.), well that has now turned to anger! I am pissed off! Being down doesn't work for me, being angry does!!!!!!! so good! I am going to take that passion andput into gear and focus. The key is to keep on truckin and that's exactly what I am going to do my ladies. I want to start july with a bang and my plan of attack is basically being and staying on plan diligently, I have to and want to kick butt in July. THere are still a few days left to this month, so keep it going ladies. A few days on plan versus off plan can really make a difference. I am glad I weighed in and saw what I saw in the sense it was a reality snap for me. Speaking of weigh-ins, I also am going to go back to a weekly weigh in on mondays as that works best for me and helps hold me more accountable not just over the weekends, but in general. My idea of 3 weigh ins this past month was not a good idea for me!

I want to say ty once again for the support and for being here, without you guys i really may have floundered into the summertime thing and this place and you all here without a doubt is very helpful in many ways!

I am going to start our new thread now so that it will be ready for us this weekend for when we start our new month. In the meantime, still a few days left here so keep on truckin girls : ) and good luck with months end weigh-ins. Have a great day all.

pigginpodgey, he sounds so romantic! : ) that's really nice what he did. Bravoooo on your exercise and healthy eating, way to go! keep it rocking girl .
Old 06-28-2007, 05:15 PM   #142  
doinTHEbestIcan

Height: 5'4"

Good Afternoon Ladies!!!

PIGGIN, girl I can't wait until I get my first KISS and HUG post break-up. I have not had a real kiss in years! (my ex was not a good kisser) Good for you girl!!!

FULLSTEAM, I'm with you, I've been feeling sad WAYYYYY to much lately, it's time to get angry and kick my butt into gear!!!

I'm still holding at 184, with only two days left in the month I doubt it if I'll make it to 182, but I'm very thankful for the loss I've gotten this month so far.

I got a part-time job yesterday!!! Finally something to keep me busy, plus I get to make more money!!! The lady that I interviewed with said that it will be a PRN position for the first 45-60 days, which means as needed, but I'm hoping that's just their kind of way to get around letting me be eligible for their benefits, which I don't need anyway. I really only want to work about 20hrs a week. It's right across the street from my office so I can walk to work when I get off! I hope it works out the way I want it to.

You ladies have a wonderful evening!!!
mrsgeb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 06:27 PM   #143  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Piggin ~ WOOOOT! Rock on baby!

Hey everyone. As I suspected, TOM came last night and today has been my ***** day. Everything and everyone has been ticking me off. Thank god these moods only last a day or so for me. But I do plan on chugging diet coke in place of sweets like last TOM and hopefully I'll see a loss again.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 12:51 AM   #144  

S/C/G: h206/s190/ticker/g145

Height: 5'5

I lost 5 of the 6lbs this month. i didn't even really try. next month will be different. i think i might try that saline flush after the 4th.goal for next month to weigh 165.
50lbs2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 10:48 AM   #145  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

Awwww FullSteam don't get to down. We all have bad months and the 2 pounds might just be a fluctation due to salt intake of your meal or something! Thank you for all the support you give US!

Piggin that is so awesome. You should keep that man around! I have been with one 4 years and have YET to see anything that romantic LOL.

I for one have NEVER been shy to eat around guys. They might as well know what they are getting into from the start!
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 10:52 AM   #146  
I have less blubber!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusj View Post
Good Morning Ladies!!!

I've been slighty overweight all my life but I live in the SOUTH and it's natural to have a little extra weight down here, most guys prefer it that way.
HAHA I just read your post. SO SO true. Welcome! Hope you join our July thread too!
Old 06-30-2007, 10:54 AM   #147  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Damn right Mary!

So my goal for June was to lose 5 lbs and I'm down 8 lbs. YAY!
Old 06-30-2007, 10:55 AM   #148  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

I second that JusJ!

New month tomorrow! YAY July! Hope to see ALL of you in the new thread!
Old 06-30-2007, 10:56 AM   #149  
I have less blubber!

WAY TO GO Shari!! I am so proud of you. That piggy bank looks like it is really filling up too!
Old 06-30-2007, 12:28 PM   #150  

Hiiiiii Ladies, Happy Saturday

sockmonkey, thanks sweety

Jus, congrats on your new job : ) and the loss so far this month! We start our new month Tommorow. I feel like the time is going by so fast, can't believe July 4 is coming up.

JasonsLea, hope your feeling better today. TOM does a number on me too, at least you will have it out of your way pretty much and be able to start the new month tom free for a while! : ) alsoooooooo,

congratulations to you and 50 lbs.2 go on the weight loss! way to go ladies.

Lekhika, how are you doing??? hope all is well.

well my ladies, I have to run. Looking forward to see ing you all in our new month. Have a superrrrrrrrrr weekend