Old 06-12-2007, 09:17 AM   #91  
~~Joanne~~

S/C/G: 178/151/150

Height: 5'3

well Im down another 1lb which is better then nothing. I had a bad weekend with food and ate bad yesterday so actually im happy that I even lost that 1lb lol.
wateraddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 09:20 AM   #92  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Congrats Full, Nyer, and Christina! We are kicking such ***!

Welcome Erie and Canary!

Happy Early Birthday Mascara!

WI today at 244.6, which is a 4.2 loss this week! Yeah I overeat on some days BUT I wrote everything down and it freakin worked, just like last week (except this time, I didn't have TOM in the way ).
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 09:21 AM   #93  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

YAY Joanne!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 04:05 PM   #94  
focus creates results

S/C/G: 167/125/110

Height: 5'0"

Congrats Jasonslea! That rocks!

Hi everyone else. HOpe your weekends were good. I"m hanging in there, getting back into my cardio...did a full hour today. It feels good to be back in the saddle.

I'm all geared up for my weigh in on Friday!! Will be ok with no loss because I barely moved last week.
Lekhika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 04:14 PM   #95  

goodafternoon ladies

congratulationsssssssss to all of you on the weight loss! : )

nyerinuk, I hope all goes well with the MRI results, keep us posted.

canary and ericcah

Things are getting back to normal here and that sure feels good. I had grilled chicken breast on the grill, had it marinating and forgot all about it and it had to be cooked last night! no complaints here! lol IT was delicious along with the grilled pepper, onion , and tomato I cooked. I did take the fish out yesterday and it's ready to be cooked. Went for a walk yesterday afternoon on the route and it was sooooo nice. THere are soooooo many flowers in bloom lining the houses along the brick walk. Just beautiful ladies, all of the peonies, irises, and roses are in bloom here now as well as many many other flowers. It cleared up now so I will be able to go for my walk again. I hope you all have a super day. Everyone is doing so great, congrats once again
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 01:34 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 150/145/115

Height: 5foot2

hey guys, I've got a birthday weigh in 2moz so wish me luck!!
anywho i was talking to my mother about losing weight and turns out that her and my dad used to run everyday to keep their weight down and as soon as they stopped they gained it all back even with healthy eating and they are now both around the same weight proportionally as me, so i was wondering could my genes have some factor in me losing and maintaining my weight? or does it mean jack all and I'm just making excuses for myself?
mascara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 01:54 PM   #97  
focus creates results

I think one is genetically predisposed to putting on weight...I know that my mother has always kept an eagle eye on her weight and didn't let it wander off more than 5 lbs. above her target weight...I think I'll have to exercise to maintain my entire life. I'm ok with that.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:32 PM   #98  
One Busy Mom!

S/C/G: 149/166/130

Height: 5' 4"

Hi there! Had a good weekend... but today I gave into temptation and ate WAY MORE than I should have for lunch. I'm still stuffed, which is not a good feeling. Interesting how bad I feel now knowing what I ate.
Oh well, I'll keep on trekkin'
Treighsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 04:25 PM   #99  
BLUE team

S/C/G: 238/ticker/138

Height: 5'7''

Good luck with your weigh in Mascara, and Happy Birthday! Treighsie, now you won't be hungry for a big dinner so maybe it will balance out. Fullsteamahead, I love your posts...I feel like I can just read them and be caught up on the whole thread becasue you are so thorough. My weight loss has ben going really quick the last week. I was at a bit of a plateau a little over a week ago, but now it is really moving and I am at a 7.4 lb. loss for the month. Hoping it continues at this rate just a bit longer, but I won't be bummed if it doesn't because I know this is ridiculous and I will likely plateau again VERY soon. Oh well, I'll take any loss I can get! Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the early stages of summer.
jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 08:19 AM   #100  
focus creates results

Greetings everyone. I weighed in early and I've lost 2 more pounds. I feel like that interval training I'm doing on the treadmill is really helping out but this weight loss likely reflects the lack of food intake while I was sick last week. Oh well...I'll take it anyway.

I'm back on track as far as exercise is concerned. Still trying to find a happy balance of calories. It is so ingrained in me that I need to be a little starving in order to lose weight it's been difficult to reprogram that....I am trying though, to eat whole low fat foods with lots of fruit and vegetables.

Mascara...is there a HAPPY BIRTHDAY due to you today? We can start the fruit fast on Monday if you're willing....

Good luck ladies on your individual weighins and daily battles! Thanks for the support.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:29 PM   #101  

Height: 1.67m

I'm in!
My starting weight this month was 95kg, and I would like to see 80 something (even if it is 89.9!)
So a 5 kg loss is my goal
timkerbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:52 PM   #102  

good afternoon ladies : )

MASCARAAAAAAA , HAPPY BIRTHDAY! hope you have a beautiful birthday, may all of your dreams come true. Wishing you health, happiness, and love...today and always! Have a faboulous time

welcome tinkerbell : )

Lekhikaaa, congratulations on another 2 lbs. lost! Are you by any chance doing that interval training that shape magazine had put out awhile back? Hm, I think it was shape mag. I think it was something to the effect of varying the speeds every 2 or 3 minutes.

Treighsei, hi there girl. Hope your evening went well and that you have a great day today, it's a new day! : ) Along the lines of what Jordan said, by having a light dinner it balances out. A few times when I ended up having a big lunch, I would have a light dinner, basically ended up reversing my lunch and dinner on those days and it worked out pretty well as I typically burn most of my cals during the day and tend to be more sedentary at night. keep on truckin' : )

Jordan, thanks for the kind words and congratulationssssss on your loss! That is wonderful : ) As for the plateu, you never know....seems to work in mysterious ways sometimes but your on a roll right now! Hope your enjoying "the early stages" of summer as well. I like how you said that as our summer is still young and we have plenty of summer ahead of us!

This week has been going well though I am feeling a bit bloated as TOM is nearing. I'm going to have to watch myself over the weekend, which is always more of a temptation for me and also hopefully no cravings kick in! OH, I finally bought my sun eluthero herbal tea at the nature food store! It's great ginseng. I am going to make ice tea out of it. One time, I lost at a very good clip drinking that tea! I love the lift it gives me and I recall that time that I drank it (for 1month) I had absolutely no cravings and just felt so wonderful. I assumed it was psychological but recently came across an article stating something about green tea's reducing craving. Not sure about the validity of the study but it certainly seemed to work wonders for me in all regards. I was drinking about 4-5 tea bags a day though, lol : ) I use 2 tea bags for each cup.
Well ladies, I suppose that is all my news for now. It's a rather cool and windy day but the sun is struggling to come out and hopefully I can get outdoors for my walk tonight. We are due for hot weather again and I am excited about that! Bring it on! How is everyone else doing? It's always so nice to come in and read the posts. Hope everyone has a super day, we are almost at the 1/2 way point, let's keep it rocking
Old 06-14-2007, 07:58 PM   #103  
Lytricia

S/C/G: 164/working on it/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone

OMG it has been almost two weeks since I have been able to log on and soooooo much has happened without me!!!

Congrats to all have done well...and welcome to the club to those who have maintained or gained!!!

I have been super busy getting the kids all finished up at school and so I have constantly been on the run. Every time I turn around there is another concert or awards night I have to attend, exam I need to help with the studying for, baseball game that I have to watch...or cookies/pizza/muffins I have to bake for the various celebrations going on at this time. Not to mention that we have the birthday extravaganza this week-end… Mine and my oldest daughter on Saturday, father's day (and my sisters b-day) on Sunday, and my son's b-day on Monday. If I can make it thought this weekend without consuming an entire cake myself I will be lucky!

Hope all are doing well and staying focused. I hope I can continue to maintain for the next week and then I will really focus again
Lytricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:26 AM   #104  

hi everyone, good morning and happy friday

Lytriciaaaaaaa, hi there so nice to hear from you. THough I am a day early, happy birthday!!!!! Hope that you have a super birthday tomorrow, both you and your daughter : ) also, happy birthday to your son. Sure sounds like a busy weekend, but one filled with happy things and fun festivities! Have a super time

dh officially starts vaca this afternoon, so will be on the go alot this week. I plan on getting in plenty of walking time at the beach and with that and the extra activity hoping it counteracts any additional eating out, get-togethers, etc. Have a great weekend ladies and happy fathers day to our dads, hubbies, etc.... keep up the great work everyone
Old 06-15-2007, 01:42 PM   #105  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

Hello pretty ladies. How has everyone's week been? My official weigh in is Sunday, but I sneaked a peak this morning and I am down to 204, which means I have officially lost 20 pounds. I know I could be losing more than I am, but I have such a hard time sticking to plan sometimes SIGH. I am just happy to see SOME change because I know that I am doing something right, even if it's not totally perfect.

Anyway, good luck to all of you, I hope your weigh-ins are fantastic!
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote