Old 06-02-2007, 11:13 PM   #31  

Count Me In!
I Want To Lose 9 Pounds..i Want To Be In The 140's...i Am Going To Weigh Every Monday At Ww...i Hope I Lose It!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 01:10 PM   #32  

good afternoon ladies

welcome christina : )

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. It was a steamer here yesterday but no complaints, I love hot weather. I wasn't up to going out last night and wanted to just hang out and sit outside. I did some swimming and that felt great! Today by contrast, it is much cooler and if the rain holds off I would like to get in an outdoor walk. I went to bed very late last night so I am getting off to a late start today.

Lytricia, hi there! : ) THe so called "frankenstein diet" sounds super and the fact that it is working so well for you makes it super indeed! go girl!

Treighsie, I would go nuts if I weighed in every day (I used to) as my body fluctuates so much and I typically would play with 3 lbs. Try not to let those numbers discourage you if your weighing in on a daily basis, that can be real tricky. In time and on plan, I beleive you will see more accurate results. I am going full steam ahead this week too, I want it down too! Let's keep on going, day by day, and surely weight loss will come our way

Hi kt, sounds like you had an awesome workout! Got to love those endorphins! : )

sockmonkeyyyy, way to go girl! : ) keep up the great work, hope your having a wonderful weekend as well : ). Ohhhh by the way, I saw your thread! What a fantastic idea, very helpful indeed!

mascaraaaaa, congrats on the size 8 (U.S)
that's dynamite. I thought what you wrote about someone seeing the tag is not sad at all, sooooo darn cute! and by all means, you deserver every right to be proud! great work hun, cograts

Hi water addict, sounds great! I love the pic of the little angel

50lbstogo, your rocking!!!! 8lbs. lost is superrrrrrrr keep up the great work.

tracyg, congrats on the 13lbs. thus far! Your doing great, keep on truckin girl : )

Lekhika, sounds like your really kicking some major butt there with your wokourts! go girl

sunshine, hi there sweety! : ) I feel like its going to be a good month too! keep at it, you will get there. You must be so excited that your mom is coming in September, I am happy for you. Keep up the great work sunshine : )

Well my ladies, I have to get my tail in gear and get moving, gosh, sometimes I am sooo lazy to start the ex. but then feel good once i get going. It is so nice to come in and read everyone's posts, as always. Happy day 3 of our month. Hope everyone has a super day in all respects. Catchyou all soon : ) keep on truckin!
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 01:35 PM   #33  

Good afternoon everyone

The scales were put away this morning until next Sunday -- I swear I get on and they make me eat!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. So far I'm just trying to make it through today without a sugary snack
shelby897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 03:13 PM   #34  
Ready to Be a Loser!

S/C/G: 181/177.8/160

Height: 6'0''

Hi, I lost one pound this month so far and very happy about that and my goal will be 8 pounds this month.
giovannip811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 03:49 PM   #35  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

Well I went out shopping with my mom yesterday, which of course meant eating out too. I did well, we went to a Thai restaraunt that has a Sushi Buffet as well as a normal buffet. I ate veggies off the normal buffet and my fill of yummy sushi!! I am craving it again today LOL. Oh well, there is always next weekend
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 03:56 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 150/145/115

Height: 5foot2

geovannip a WHOLE pound already!! better get my skates on then.

I'm thinking of doing a 3 day fruit fast Mon-Wed I cant remember who said they were thinking of doing that in the May challenge but its stuck with me so I'll give it a bash!!
mascara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 07:09 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 231/221/150

Height: 5'4"

I know we are already a few days into the month, but I am going to take up the June challenge as well. The time has come to kick things into gear.

I've been slowly working towards the new me for exactly 1 month, and despite my utter laziness I have dropped 8 pounds. I know there are some people who would kill for an eight pound loss, but I figure, if I can lose 8lbs just by avoiding sweets and increasing my water, just imagine what I could do if I exercised to the point of actually breaking a sweat. It will be tough, but I'm going to try for a goal of 12 pounds by June 30th. Hopefully, the ice cream demons will stay away for that long. They are tricky little buggers!!!
pinkbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 09:34 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

hey ladies!
Im back on the challenge, this month something will happen!! I dont know what is up with my body, saturday i weighed in and was down a lb to 218, this was after some toast and some tea. This morning, empty stomach, empty bladder and naked, up to 222!!!! It seems very unfair!! But im going to be accountable and put my ticker up to 222. This month im aiming to lose 5lbs.
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 09:58 AM   #39  
focus creates results

S/C/G: 167/125/110

Height: 5'0"

Greetings folks!! How is everyone this gloomy Monday (gloomy in New Jersey at least?)

The kids and I are down with a horrid cold and I have promised my husband not to go nuts on the treadmill again. It's hard for me not to exercise, I'm constantly afraid that once I stop....I'll just stay there and not start again. So, I am resolving today to just take it easy on the treadmill....just a half an hour at a fair pace. And anyway today was my weights day so I'll just pump up my reps there...

My weigh in is not for another 11 days so I'm all about sticking to my plan of eating mindfully and well and exercising with purpose.

On a wonderful note, we went to a potluck on Saturday and I recieved tons of compliments on the new trim me and it felt wonderful! I know that in the end we're doing all this work for ourselves but it feels so nice to get external validation!!

Cheers people!
Lekhika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 01:14 PM   #40  

goodmorning ladies

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I feel it went by soooooo fast. Planwise, mine was ok but not great. Yesterday, I started not feeling well again and didn't do anything! rest! Guess that bugger cold is still in me but it's on its way out now. Perhaps I am a bit discouraged because I didn't feel well enough to ex. again yesterday but hey, no sense in stressing over it now. IT's history! TOday is a new day and quite frankly ladies, I am happy it's monday as I have my plan in place for the course of the week. I have fish planned for this evening and will be having fish several times this week. I just love what it does for m e! I will be sure to drink plenty of water, etc. Basically, it's my original plan with a re affirmation of restrcited carbs as I slacked in that dept. last week. I am determined!!! I don't keep a journal but take mental notes all the time and I could see that I was starting to slip away from my plan more (etra carbs, etc) and that pissed me off. lol good! It works for me, because i take that anger and it fuels my determination and diligence. okay, I am going off on all kinds of tangents again, hahahh : ) Thanks for listening to my rant ladies.

hi shelby I put away the scale too, it helps me avoid the temptation of going on it more frequently than I wish. Weighing in too frequently never worked well for me, never!!!!! As a matter of fact, I would go as far as to say that all the times I have been successful were and are the times I dont weigh in too much. In the past when I weighed in daily, I would get extremely frustrated and discouraged. My ideal weigh-ins seem to be 1x per week. We are all different though and I know some people prefer to weigh in on a frequent basis whilst others may do a 1x per month deal, whatever works best for each and everyone one of us is what matters. I have just found that 1x per week seems to be my magic number (though I am stretching it out a bit this month). Speaking of magic, I wish I had a magic wand sometimes! lol, don't we all! You know what though? We are going to make that magic happen!

giovanni, on the 1lb. so far this month!

sockmonkey : ) kudos to you girl, making such a healthy choice while eating out and at a buffet style restaurant no less!

mascara, good luck hon. keep us posted.

pinkbunny, welcome aboard and congrats on the 8lb. loss thus far

pigginpodgey, it sounds like (from your posts) that your bod fluctuates a lot, as mine has always done. Hang in there girl, it sounds like a fluid retention of sorts.

Lehikaaaaaaaa, a gloomy monday indeed girl! I'm in mass and we are having that storm passing over us too! Sorry to hear of your cold and wish you and the kids a speedy recovery. There are some darn nasty viruses floating around out there! Lekhika, I didn't work out practically all last week, I just couldn't! god, whatyou said about being so afraid of stopping or losing momentum.........I hear you 100 percent. It scared the dickens out of me and i was upset at losing my drill , if you will. I suggest resting up and trying not to worry about the ex. toomuch right now so that you can get better, as frustrating as that may be. I am getting back to it (though it does feel harder as i missed so much time) but when that determination is there you start again because you make yourself start. Somehow, I feel it is that very fear which shows the diligence and is an indicator that you wont have a problem starting or doing your workouts again if you need to take some time off due to not feeling well or whatever else it may be so take care to get better first girl. speaking of which, I feel well enough to do my workouts today and need a darn good extra push, would you do me a big favor and give me a good kick in the butt? hahahhaa okayyyyyyy, I am logging off and getting a move on.

oh by the way, we started (or continued rather) an exercise thread for the month of june, so if anyone is interested, just take a peak over there and check it out. It's been a great way for me to hold myself accountable and to journal my workouts online and then print up my schedule at the end of the month for my records.

okay my ladies, I wish you all a super and successful monday! a new day! LEt's keep on truckin.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 02:59 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 150/145/115

Height: 5foot2

okay the fruit fast is now wed-thurs basically i live with a large family so 6 apples 3 pears and 4 peaches go rather fast! so by this morning there was just 2 apples and by the time i got home it was too late to go and buy anything, plus i wont have time early tomorrow to shop so will have to stash all my fruit somewhere.
mascara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 03:45 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

FSA- I think your right, i think i have demon body that holds onto water ( or any other substance) for dear life, perhaps i am really a camel??! LOL!! Ive had a good day on plan today, going swimming with some girlfriends, and my next big challenge will be to keep those scales well and truly hidden until Monday!!!

Welcome to all the newbies joining us, im looking forward to getting to know you all and lets look forward to a positive month!!!
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 05:04 PM   #43  
focus creates results

S/C/G: 167/125/110

Height: 5'0"

Fullsteamahead
Thanks for the words. They totally helped me feel a little better about not getting in any cardio today. I did do my free weights and will do my crunches and pushups right after I log off. I hate having a cold because you feel like total crap but can't really wallow y'know? I mean it's just a cold!

Mascara
It was me who had spoken in the May thread about a three day fruit and veggie fast. You feel totally cleansed and it's actually recommended that you go a little bit longer but I've never been able to manage more than three days on raw fruits and veggies.
If you're willing to wait until I'm over this cold a little bit, I would be willing to go it with you. Let me know!

Pigginpodgey

It really does help putting the scale away. It's EVIL!
Lekhika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 05:11 PM   #44  
im someones booby baby ;)

S/C/G: 214/208/152

Height: 5'8

Default hey everyone!

hi everyone! so ive sort of been an on and offer here at 3fc for about a year, never really comitted to too much. however, i started weight watchers about 2 wks ago, and im REALLY excited about it. so i wanted to join in on this challege and my goal is to lose 10 lbs by the first of july. ill try to check in here everyday and see how everyone else is doing on their journey as well good luck guys!
Crystal0103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 05:19 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

Hey everyone!

Weigh in was today and I am one pound down! I feel really good about this week. I'm going to shoot for a two pound loss for next week becuase I think I can get in a lot of exercise!
ktandthesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote