Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 06-10-2010, 01:55 PM   #61  
Maintainer since 8/15/09

S/C/G: 173/118.6/110-115lbs.

Height: 5'3

Day 1 for me. It's not going too bad, I made some serious decisions about what I believe in and what I am allowing myself to put in my body. My weight keeps going up and up, this is were it is stopping. From the beginning of my weight loss journey I was against all processed foods, still am. I was going against my own beliefs by binging on processed crap. I would lose control and eat them anyway, it really bothered me. I told my family today that I will not buy anything processed for them anymore. If they want it, they have to buy it themselves and keep it in there own spot away from me. If i see it, it's going in the garbage. Them eating this way and having it in the house is why I ended up binging on it. If it is not here, I'll be fine like I was before when I was trying to lose the weight, i didn't touch it, it's like poison to me, it makes me sick, bloated and I break out with red spots all over my face when I eat any kind of processed food. My body does not want it cause I was eating clean for so long. I want to feel as great as I did before I started binging on processed foods. I want that feeling back and I'm going to get it back!
fruitlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:25 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 226/200/140

Height: 5'1"

Talking

I have been careful about food and water intake, feel so good when I drink my water. I started a new excercise challenge this week, love it!!! And I am down 2lbs this week!!!!! YAY!
elaine19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:47 PM   #63  

LataJones- keep up the good work! I can't wait to join you in the double-digits

tatertash- YOU CAN DO IT!!! I am on Day 4 so we're pretty close and I can guarantee we will both be getting into weeks, months, etc.

foxxxy- great job on 2.5 weeks AND on your weight loss

tyla- let me just tell you how *inspirational* you are! I would love to be able to post triple digits!

Starting Day 4 today! For me, this is great since for a looong time I haven't been able to go a single day without bingeing or overeating and while yesterday I veered slightly off-plan(by *one* bag of 100 calorie pretzels), that is definitely NOT a binge.

Good luck ladies!!!
girlonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:01 PM   #64  
One day at a time :)

S/C/G: 157/134/122

Height: 5'3"

Closing out day 4 by staying on plan and going out for a run! Whoohoo!
ElanaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:01 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 252-255?/ticker/145

Height: 5'6''

Peachy-you're right, why would I want food?! (Maybe why do I want food!) It's true that it doesn't make anything better.

tyla--Thanks for the encouragement and good thoughts!

Foxxy--thanks for saying I'm strong--I think that's the kind of thing you just need to hear from someone else!!

I am on day 31 now, I was able to fight the urge. It's still there, but less strong. I hope it goes away soon...I'm not really sure what's causing it right now, it's very strange.
paris81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:01 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 320/185/165-170

Height: 5'5"

am trying to earn day 7... i am sick (docs still dont know what is wrong with me, why i am swollen and carrying 10lbs of water weight and my iud has to come out via surgery in a little more than a week....so i am uncomfortable, things hurt that shouldnt, i am nervous about the surgery, my youngest is in a 'bad mood' (he just turned 2) my oldest (nearly 6) is acting out at school and daycare... i just accepted a new (and wonderful!) job so now everyone at my current work is nearly crying (literally for two of the ladies) making me feel guilty about making a move for myself!

i want to finsih day 7 ... i want to get back to that 5 months of 'bliss' i had before when i went so long without a binge... over 150 days..and here i am on day 7 and struggling to not make icing ... or eat cereal... those are about my only two options! (or honey toast i guess...)

oh, i wish my body would just be 'normal' and that i wasnt 'unknown' sick... it is scaring me a lot... and apparently when i am scared i want to binge...
happytobeamomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:33 PM   #67  
Liz

S/C/G: 140

Height: 5'6

finishing day 3!!!! feel amazing for it but dreading this weekend. going home and this is where it always gets to its worst. if i can get through being home for 2 nights without a binge i can get through anything!!!
lizbiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:34 PM   #68  
Liz

S/C/G: 140

in fact its been four days!!! haha thats progress that im losing track of the days
lizbiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:20 PM   #69  

Height: 4'11"

Doing okay today! No bingeing...
ravensglen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:26 PM   #70  

Day 37
harrismm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:03 PM   #71  
One day at a time :)

S/C/G: 157/134/122

Height: 5'3"

Finished day 4 with a good strong mind; I felt a snack attack coming on, chugged a pint of water, and walked AWAY from the freezer!
ElanaRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:56 AM   #72  

Height: 5'8

So, I didnt just binge.. but I had a little bit more cookie dough than I should have... Do I need to start at day 1 tomorrow? I didn't eat it until my stomach hurt, but I had a couple spoons of it. What do you guys think? I would be on Day 7 tomorrow...
tater tash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:27 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 165/125/125

starting day 2

tater tash,
personally, I wouldn't count it as a binge if I wasn't sure it was one.
Lizaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:30 AM   #74  

Height: 5'8

Thanks lizaly I just needed a little reassurance. I also need to remember that my main goal right now is to just be in control, not to necessarily lose weight right away. I think just the fact that what I was eating was cookie dough just sent bad signals. Yea, I could of had a little less of it, but its not like I cleaned the bowl before I had a chance to bake the cookies like in the 'old' days.
Day 7 starts tomorrow.. or in a few hours. I WILL be stronger!

Good luck all and see ya there!
tater tash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:16 AM   #75  
BlockHead =)

yesterday was another good day. i am down 9.5 pounds since i restarted this journey. my blood sugar is better and will keep getting better with good choices and when i am ready to kick in the exercise piece. steady and gentle seems to be my key. i will get there.

wishing you all a healthy day.
Jen
jeniansmom is offline   Reply With Quote