Old 01-30-2009, 08:41 AM   #46  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Good morning Red Team!!!

Bette: good luck with your surgery! and getting your family on the right track food wise!

Shari: looks like you know what to do to turn it around! I can't wait to see what next week's results for you will be!

Today was my weigh in day--down another 1.8 lbs for a total of 15 lbs for the challenge and 17 lbs since January 2! It's hard to believe that I am five pounds away from my challenge goal already! I'm pretty sure I am going to reset my goal once I reach it!

Last edited by Jen415; 01-30-2009 at 08:42 AM.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:52 AM   #47  
Uggg... I goofed again.

S/C/G: 200/200/120

Height: 5'3"

Hello ladies! I am really trying and feel like I just got my "groove". I just got done doing 10,000 steps on the treadmill alone! ROCK ON! I'm gonna get great numbers this week!

Is this supposed to be Week #4? I'm confused.

Good news though... I got on the scale today and weighed 183.0! WOOT!

Last edited by sassybiscuit; 01-30-2009 at 10:58 AM.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:41 AM   #48  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

Happy Friday everyone. I *FINALLY* got into the doctor's office. He tried to tell me it was a virus but I hacked as much as I could and he gave in and gave me medication. Hopefully by next week I will be back to normal!

Weight is back down to weigh in day. It's TOM so I am hoping the rest of the week is all downwards.

Off to work - been super busy this week I apologize I haven't been around. I'l be back this afternoon to catch up though!
Old 01-30-2009, 02:58 PM   #49  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

WOW, we are SLOW today! Hope everyone is working out and not pigging out!!
Old 01-30-2009, 07:58 PM   #50  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Wow, it really is slow around here. Where is everybody? I can't ever post until I get home from work, so my posts are always later. One of my friends on another thread is on the BLUE team. She was joking with me today about posting her 7 pound gain so we could win. This is what happens to people after the first few weeks.

I am still stuck at 197.6 and getting tired of it. I just want to get back down to 196.2 before Monday. That way I won't post a gain again. I'm doing everything right, honest.

Have to go the exercise thread now. I'll check in tomorrow and see if anything exciting is happening.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:30 PM   #51  
Starting Over...

S/C/G: 256/ticker/156

Height: 5' 9"

Hi everybody!
I've been feeling really down lately, but I feel a lot better today. We finally got an elliptical!! Super excited about that. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be! I only did about 12 min and was sweating really bad. I really like it though. I'm getting so close to ONEderland, I hope to get there by V~Day.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:51 PM   #52  

Hello everyone I've been MIA, just been super busy but I need to come by a lot more often because it keeps me motivated.. I havent got much exercise in but I have been doing pretty good with eating healthy. So I think this should be a good WI. Well I have to get by the Superbowl and we are having a party at my house so that will be a bit of a mess up day. Then its back to being strict!

The Rose.... How do the pod casts work? Is it music or someone talking? I'm thinking about downloading one to my Ipod for running. I also want to see about getting that Nike thing that goes in your shoe and records your goals and how many calories you burned plus your distance. Its pretty cheap and also hooks up to your Ipod.

Congrats big time to all the losers, it seems like a lot of people are having a good week staying on plan.

QOTD... I want to be a very comfortable size 6, and I dont mean just at the stores where everything runs big.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:29 PM   #53  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Went out and ran some errands this afternoon and walked my feet off! Going to the gym tomorrow!
Old 01-31-2009, 12:21 AM   #54  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Height: 5'4"

I'm trying to remember when I last exercised (other then walking the dog, which is exercise as I trudge through knee deep snow so my shih tzu puppy can frolic and play in the deep snow). I think it was Monday morning. Yes, that's it. With the stressful day that never came to pass this past Wednesday, I was up late on Monday and Tuesday night to try and prepare for that performance. When it got canceled on Wednesday, I would have hoped to get back to working out at 6 AM, but I stayed up late each night, Wednesday, Thursday and well you can see what time it is now! So, I am off schedule big time. Along with that, my eating is not as focused either. I don't think I can get a work-out in tomorrow, unless I walked to the gym. But I doubt I will want to do that. It takes about 30 minutes and it was brutally cold out again today.

So...hopefully I will get my butt to bed in good time tomorrow and actually get to my 9 AM yoga class to start my week off right. Wish me luck!

aangel22 Hope you're feeling brighter tomorrow. What has you down, do you know?

I have to admit my day started off on a low note. My DSD is staying with us right now as she is depressed and was having suidical thoughts. She has been on an anti-depressant for a week and a half now and that is helping with the suicidal thoughts. Anyways, this morning, my DS stayed home from school feigning feeling sick but showing no signs. DSD proceeded to feel guilty about that thinking she was to blame somehow. And DH has a super swollen ankle and was feeling grumpy about all the sad, sick children. And me, I'm fine except I just want everyone to take care of their own selves because I have to get to work. So, I go bustling around trying to make sure everybody is in a bit of a better mood before I head out, but I still get into my car feeling frustrated and down with all the drama left in the house. Sigh! By the afternoon, the mood lifted thankfully, as I am working on a show that is exciting and fun.

bradleys mom - You go, girl!!

Jen415 - Almost at goal...WOW!!

mtiger - I was thinking about you earlier today and it just doesn't make sense to me that you're not losing! Is there something different you could do to shake things up? Back in the day (25 years ago!) when I was so OP I would have one day a week where I ate off-plan to shock the body into letting go of the fat that it was storing for a rainy day. Have you tried that? I was losing a pound a week easy, so my trainer let me eat anything I wanted on my pig-out day. Unfortunately, my stomach shrunk and I could never go overboard as much as I wanted anyways. Ah, those were the days!

Last edited by Clykk; 01-31-2009 at 12:27 AM.
Old 01-31-2009, 01:54 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 148/146/128

Godmorning everyone!
I'm right now going out for a walk/run, then do some strength (my troublespots).
tmil206 - the podcasts have some kind of music (not the best in my taste ) and a man that's talk you through the program, telling when to run /walk, it helps me a lot, I don't have to look at the clock..
Old 01-31-2009, 09:24 AM   #56  
Eat Less Move More

S/C/G: 186/164/125

Height: 5'3"

Good morning red team.

Welcome to the weekend; hope everyone has a good one.
Old 01-31-2009, 02:23 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 230/179/150

Height: 5'7"

Hey guys--sorry I also have been MIA the last 4 days or so with work etc. I always can post on the week-ends, but I really need to make the effort to put up one or two quick posts almost every day, just to stay on top of everything and keep myself motivated. I will be better next week, I promise!

Weight is pretty much the same--I need to really change it up with the exercise or the eating to show some big losses! QOTD--my original goal was 150 and probably a size 10, but the dream would be a size 8. (Maybe 140?) I am a size 12 now, have been at this size for at least three months. And these are the "new" size 12's--I have some size 12's from 3-4 years ago that are still a bit tight. Like I said, I need to kick it up a notch. I still have a bunch of size 10's that I've kept that I want to fit in again. Goal date? That's a good one--maybe that's what I need to work on. I will set some now:

May 1st--165--that's when we are going to Ecuador and that is about 17 pounds--that means 5-6 pounds a month from now on. That's really doable if I focus and work on it.

Sept. 15th--150--that's when we are going to Hawaii and assuming I don't lose too much in May due to vacation, that's about 4-5 pounds a month before that trip.

All very doable.

This was very helpful--to set some goal dates in stone......

Good Luck everyone on this big football Sunday coming up!
Old 01-31-2009, 03:14 PM   #58  
Focused - Go RED!!

S/C/G: 248/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

I haven't stood on the scale since Monday - I've been doing my best to avoid it actually! I've been working out pretty regularly & drinking tons of water. When we went out to our favorite restaurant I ordered the vegetarian dish instead of the carne asada & I skipped the margarita.

Well, today I took the plunge & stepped on the scale after doing yoga with my daughters & I'm happy to say that I reached my winter goal!!!

So my signature has changed & I'm feeling really good today. Down to 229!! GOOD BYE 230'S!!! (whoot whoot!) My new goal is to get to 215 by St. Patricks day! Whee!!
Old 01-31-2009, 03:23 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 200/168/165

Height: 5'8"

Good afternoon everyone. Yesterday i did 30min fo Wii Fit Cardio and then did cleaning an cooking, getting ready for a big get together at my house for the Super bowl. Today, I did 30min wii Fit split between cardio and strength. I will probably do more cardio later
Old 01-31-2009, 03:39 PM   #60  
BELIEVE!

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you are all having a fabulous day. It's sunny and Brrrr here! I hit the gym this am for weight training and cardio. I think we are going to head out for a bit and do some furniture shopping and have dinner. DH has been wanting to eat out a lot lately and he has no regard for what he eats. Fortunately I've become a master at ordering healthy at restaurants.

Oppss.....gotta run!

Laters!