Old 01-27-2009, 05:35 PM   #1  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

Default "Party Like It's 2009" Red Team Chat #3

Okay, too many pages on the other chat, so let's open a new one!

Last edited by cakses; 01-27-2009 at 05:36 PM. Reason: messed up title :)
Old 01-27-2009, 05:38 PM   #2  
Starting Over

Okay we tied for week 3's weigh in. Congrats are in order to cruiseCAT who was our week's biggest loser, and to our runners up willow650 and Clykk!

Also, two of our team members got to onederaland this week. Congrats to Robot and moonrosee!!!
Old 01-27-2009, 05:40 PM   #3  
Starting Over

Attention! Attention!

As of right now we have 3 people who have used both freebies. They are 2fat2bphat, Jessiebear and clewles81. If you do not weigh in for week 4 you will be dropped.

Thanks!!
Old 01-27-2009, 05:48 PM   #4  
Starting Over

QOTD: What is your end goal size (or weight if size isn't importnat)? When do you plan on meeting your goal?

My goal size is a size 8. I am a 12 now and I believe with the fat I have left I will most likely go down 2 dress sizes by the time I have lost it all. I originally planned on making goal for July of this year because it's my best friend's wedding and I am in it, but I might try to get as close to goal as possible by May because I might be going to MI for her wedding shower. Gives me incentive! I had originally planned on 150 being my goal weight but I am sure that my problem areas won't be fixed in 15 pounds, so that part will most likely be changed when I get closer.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:59 PM   #5  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

We tied. That is great. Let's make it a win for week 4. That is my motivation now for going to the gym in a few.

QOTD: I always thought that if I could just get to a size 10 I would be happy with that and go on my way. Then people started agreeing with me saying I would NEVER be smaller than a 10. Well in true ME fashion I am going for a size 8. If I get smaller from there, that is fine. I am a 14 now with only a few more pounds to go until I am out of them. It is going to feel fabulous when those size 8 jeans button up.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:00 PM   #6  
Its Alana Time

My friend's wedding is in August and my birthday is in september. one of those months will see a size 8
Old 01-27-2009, 06:26 PM   #7  
Its Alana Time

Completely forgot - YAY to our "losers" - Congrats!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2009, 07:23 PM   #8  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Congrats to CruiseCAT, willow and clykk! WTG!!!

QOTD: What is your end goal size (or weight if size isn't importnat)? When do you plan on meeting your goal?

Well, I'm now in a size 16 and I'm 166. I want to weigh in at 140 (might go to 130 later, have to see how I feel), and wear a size 12. Would be great if I could get into a 10, but I would be happy with 12.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:01 PM   #9  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

I had posted this on the old thread, didn't know we had a new one yet.
Cakses- Is it possible to link to the new thread when you start one?

BL Bootcamp- Let me say I find level 1 pretty easy. Level 2 is tough, that's the one where sweat starts rolling into my eyes. You're on your butt alot, moving side to side, (he uses a medicine ball) tricep dips, and then pushing your leg out in front of you. Level 3 is arms intensified (uses hand weights or resistance bands). The whole 55 min. is a long workout.

Tonight I did BL yoga. You don't sweat much, but legs start shaking, arms start shaking, get my point. And that is level 1. I haven't tried the other levels yet. I like to sweat. It makes me feel like I'm burning some fat.

I have been 198.8 for three days now. Come on body, give up some fat.

So do we have tie for this week? How does that work? gotta run, the show is on in a few min.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:37 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 200/168/165

Height: 5'8"

Thanks RangerChic and starmac13

QOTD I would like to be a 8

Last edited by willow650; 01-27-2009 at 10:09 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:32 PM   #11  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Sorry I haven't been posting in the challenges. I have been doing 5 miles walking aerobic videos a day 5 days a week and at least ( I know I should do more ) 30 min of some kind of resistance training twice a week. I am still having to take it easy because of the health problems so some days it takes me all day long to get this stuff done lol.

Cruise Cat
Congrats

cakes
Oh this is still such a sore subject for me.

Thank you so much for all of my red team members who have held my hand and have been with me through the meads gain. I was down to hmmm 144 but I know I was lower than that and then BOOM sick again. I was up to 180 again but the weight is coming off. I was so close to my goal of 120 I could taste it and it tasted real good ( better than any food in the world let me tell you ). It was all so easy. It has taken me it seems forever ( yes I know it has only been a few weeks ) to get back on track and my mind back into the groove with my body lol. I say 120 but I really have no idea the weight I really want to be. I have a pair of pants I want to wear again. I was in good shape when I wore them. So, when I can wear them again and they fit good I will have lost enough weight. I am realistic and know I lose about 1 pound a week so I have set my goal as April 16th of 2010 my anniversary.

Last edited by Shy Moment; 01-28-2009 at 12:39 AM.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:07 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 256/203/150

Height: 5'5"

Congrats to all the losers! I wish I would have lost this past week but went up a pound instead. Sorry.....I am seriously trying but the weight just isn't coming off. Hopefully the scales will move down this week.

Last edited by Iwanawurkit; 01-27-2009 at 11:08 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:34 AM   #13  
Be the change

Congrats CruiseCat, Williow, and Clykk! Congrats to Robot & moonrosee for reaching onederland!

QOTD: For my final goal, I would like to be a size 8 and in the 135-145 pound range. I would love to get there by the 4th of July.

Yesterday, we celebrated my mom's birthday. I indulged in a cupcake and a bit of ice cream. I normally try to keep my calories between 1400-1500, but I went up to 1600 because of the birthday. I feel good about that because 100 calories isn't bad. Today, I'm keeping my calories around 1300 to make up for it.

I've been so busy this week that I've struggled with exercise. I'm putting on a big educational seminar this weekend and have tons to do in addition to my regular schedule. So next week I promise to get back into the exercise groove.
Old 01-28-2009, 02:09 AM   #14  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls.

Sorry I've been MIA.

The last two days have been wearing down on my emotions, and it's seeping into my physical being. Right now, I'm fighting a mad headache and the last two days, I've been so wore out. Yesterday, it hit me right between the eyes that Leonidas might not get better. Then today, I took him over to Susie's because a freezing cold front came in and her apartment is way warmer than my own. We were talking on the porch when the vivid reality that I might have to put him down presented itself. I just broke down and cried. I don't want to put down Leonidas, I love him so much. He's happy, I see it in his face everyday, but what kind of life can he live not being able to walk? It doesn't help that my supposed BFF isn't around to talk to. I'm so sick and tired of having my feelings walked over, no apologies, I decided it will be up to her to repair this relationship. Of course, with emotional turmoil, I had to try to fill the void with food. Are you ready for this? In one hour I consumed: a Jalisco burrito, a pint of ice cream, a king size Snickers, a jalapeno cheese hot dog, and a pepsi. Epic fail. I'm sorry I'm so depressing, I'm only able to put on a fake happy face in person.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:21 AM   #15  
Eat Less Move More

S/C/G: 186/164/125

Height: 5'3"

Thanks everyone, I have to admit I have been here before. I have lost the same 20-30 lbs. more times than I can count in the last 8 years. Usually I put it and a little more back on. This time two years ago I was sitting at 196 and swore I would NEVER be 200 lbs. I got OP and dropped down to 149 then I went on several trips and I was back to my old ways. This time I have tried to make it more about "healthy" than losing weight and exercise is a HUGE part of that.

Thanks again everyone and congratulations to ALL the losers.