Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-09-2006, 12:11 PM   #1  
Is On A Mission

S/C/G: Current Weight 250/237.6/140

Talking Challenge Who's With Me (NEW THREAD)

New thread .......
JAYAGODDESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 12:14 PM   #2  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

Shweet... thanks!
Sunnigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 12:16 PM   #3  
Is On A Mission

How are you doing this morning Sunni ???? I keep looking at the time because I want it to be 10:00 am already ..hehe..so I can go on my walk..
Old 08-09-2006, 12:20 PM   #4  
Here we go again...

Oh you're in Cali. Duh. I'm thinking "um...it's past noon here..." Haha.

I'm doing alright...feeling a little sleepy but that's my 'noon coma that's an everyday occurrence.

It is FREEZING in my lab. I'm wearing a light jacket and I'm the one who's ALWAYS sweaty in the summer. Guff.
Old 08-09-2006, 12:21 PM   #5  
Aleecia

I found ya!

Jaya-Enjoy your walk! And thanks for starting the new thread.
Angel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 01:47 PM   #6  
Is On A Mission

I loved my walk.........I FOUND A TRAIL .........I took photos...woohoo...I got one of a red dragon fly....awesome....I was waiting for like bigfoot to come out or something....hahahahaha....instead there was a squirl jumping from tree to tree
Old 08-09-2006, 01:56 PM   #7  
Here we go again...

Awwww squirrells...they be so cute!!! I have to put up a pic of that claymation thingie that I said I was going to make 10 billion pages ago... I finally finished it!!! YAY ME! It looks nice - not professionally done, but nice enough that I would want to take a pic and put it up here, haha. My dad FINALLY hung it on the wall after nagging him for a weekend straight.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:53 PM   #8  
Is On A Mission

Well I decided to go on a walk this afternoon...it is nice out ...and the weather is wonderful...plus I have my camera........I know I could get more awesome photos... This is going to be fun.....in the sun with all the trees....
Old 08-10-2006, 11:35 AM   #9  
Is On A Mission

Today I am feeling sluggish..... I need a kick ..... hhehehe..how is everyone doing this morning?
Old 08-10-2006, 12:00 PM   #10  
Here we go again...

Still freezing...and of all days to choose to wear a skirt! Although, this is the only skirt I have (yeah I know, body issues, go fig) and I thought it made me look slimmer in the hips but now it's starting to feel dumpy. Mmph.

Other than that, just twiddling my thumbs. Today's my rest day from experiments.

How's everyone else?
Old 08-10-2006, 03:35 PM   #11  
Is On A Mission

AArrrggg.....people and their b-day.....they brought this DELICious CAke in for someones b-day and I knew it was in one of the cubes...Did I go and look for it .....YES!!!!!!!!!!

Now I feel like a

I need to have a really really light lunch....
Old 08-10-2006, 04:03 PM   #12  
Here we go again...

It IS hard to ignore work food. We had a end of semester meeting in May and someone brought in fruit and muffins. Did I stick to the fruit? NO. Did I eat two [mini] muffins? YES. It happens. I like how you're sticking to your plan for dinner. Way to go, Jaya! That's the attitude to have!
Old 08-10-2006, 04:08 PM   #13  
Aleecia

Hey girls,

Jaya, Sunni is right. Just stick to you plan for dinner and don't let a piece of cake throw you off track.

A girl at work has been bringing in all kinds of sweet things lately. It's driving me crazy. They always put it in the empty cube right next to me. So far I haven't given in but its getting hard.
Angel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 12:48 AM   #14  
:) My Trouble Makers :)

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is doing great Sorry I haven't been on in a long while. I was busy volunteering with vacation bible school for the kids. Anyway I'm glad I found the new thread and I'll ttys
allymaehey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 09:21 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 285/275.4/125

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I'm back on the "exercise horse" and did my Turbo Jam Cardio Party workout this morning. Seemed harder than last time but maybe my form is improving? Hope so, anyway. Still feel like I have two left feet but at least I'm enthusiastic about it!

Having been doing some "flinging" this weekend thanks to Freecycle -- have given away my old DVD/VCR and today will be getting rid of my old exercise step, which has been residing in the living room closet for at *least* 3 years. I'm having too much fun with TurboJam to even consider using it again (and also doctor said NO!) So out it goes, along with 3 "The Firm" tapes. Monday or Tuesday I'm packing up a bunch of other old exercise books & tapes and mailing them off to the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation -- they are doing a drive for such things to be used in conjunction with their diabetes programs. (Diabetes is a BIG problem on most Indian reservations; combination of heredity and unhealthy diets.) As Flylady says, you can't organize clutter, you can only get rid of it ...

Went out to lunch on Friday at my favorite restaurant ... hadn't been there in a couple years. Prices have gone up up up and while the food was extremely tasty, oooh the indigestion afterwards I was really QUITE uncomfortable. I'm not used to eating like that any more! I'll think twice before doing that again. I guess in a way that's a non-scale victory!

Time to scarf down my strawberries for breakfast and then retire to the sewing room ...

Exercise goal for August: 280/500 minutes
ladynredd is offline   Reply With Quote