Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-31-2006, 03:58 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 210/210/140

Height: 5 7 1/2

Hi everyone. not a bad day today. BTW thanks Sunni for the concern Yes i am taking some vitamins . Angel yeah my 2 day without Diet Pill . Today i slept a lot guess quitting the diet pills does not give me any energy.

I took the dog today for a walk and controlled my cravings too. All i had as some rice and dal (pulses) INDIAN FOOD. 10 grapes ( i can't beleive i am counting my grapes ). yeah and i small piece of grilled salmon. water ofcourse.

I am dreading the weekend my hubby will be home with me from FRIDAY TO MONDAY. He is sooooooo lucky he eats all day and does not put on any weight. I just have to look at food to gain some pounds.

There is going to be food everywhere around me. I dont know how i am going to survive this weekend with friends and food and alcohol.

GOD SAVE ME
Fatdesichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 09:39 AM   #62  
Aleecia

Good Morning Ladies.
How is everyone?

Fatdesichick-Your hubby sounds like mine. He eats non stop all day long and never gains a pound. Me on the other hand. I look at food and gain. Don't get it.
This weekend is gonna be hard for me as well. Hubby is home and we are supposed to have friends over. Luckily its at my house so I can make some healthy stuff for me to eat, but I'm sure the temptation will still be there.
I'll just cross my fingers that I stay on plan. I did tell hubby that I needed to get serious again and stop messing around. He said he would help in any way he can.
Just enjoy your weekend together and don't stress over it.

Talk to you all later.
Angel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 09:42 AM   #63  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

To both angel and desi - I feel your pain. It's so easy to binge on holiday weekends because the routine of work/weekdays isn't there. This long weekend my mom will MAKE me go for a walk with her in the park and will probably nag me into working out on the treadmill for an additional 30 mins to make up for the days this week that I didn't work out. SIGH. She's so happy I'm losing weight and I'm looking "more compact" that she's determined to make me stick with it. Cool.

Desichick- I LOVE dal. I used to hate it when I was little as my dad was a big fan and my mom would have to make it all the time so it was boring to me. Now I prefer dal to sambar, which used to be my favorite. Do you make it the south indian style or the north indian style?
Sunnigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 04:37 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 210/210/140

Height: 5 7 1/2

Hi guys... Countdown has begin to the long weekend.. Let's hang in there. sunni i make it the south indian way (my hubby is from south) but i prefer the northern way (i am from the north). i dont like indian food a lot i was not bought up eating a lot of indian food. Labanese is what I LIVEON . Where are you?.

Angel i am also planning on something healthy lots of veggis and friut and some boca bugers for me.

Today was ok ok for me i did munch on a few things .

Everyone have a nice Memorial Day Weedend.
Fatdesichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 08:56 AM   #65  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

Lesseee... Both my parents are south indian so hey your dal is perfect in my eyes! I <3 North Indian food with a passion (channa masala, anyone? YUM) I used to be in love with Italian food but I got over the pasta factor. Now I like Middle eastern as well - *rowr* @ falafels. I'm in Jersey, aka Little India. You're across the river from me - yay!

Yesterday was good, I ate three bowls of spaghetti (I was hungry!) but I had an apple and a homemade yogurt shake (lassi) for dinner. I also went for my 5 mile walk with my mom and woke up this morning to leg soreness. That's good in my opinion.

I'm bored. How are the rest of you?
Sunnigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 07:56 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 285/275.4/125

Skipped working out over the weekend, but today I'm back with it -- I'll never make my 950 minutes if I skip too many days! Today I was able to do "the plank" for the first time and I've also started actually jumping up and down during "jump rope" portion instead of just tapping foot from side to side. Got to hold onto the "boobage" while I do it so there's not too much bouncing but I figure just leveraging this weight off the ground counts!

I lost another pound and something this week, which makes my total for August 6.4 pounds -- not nearly as much as I would like but I'm trying to console myself with the fact it's in the right direction! (Pause to take measurements) And I've lost 1.25 inches off my waist, 1 inch off my hips, and half an inch off my thighs this month.

I'm working on a quilt for my best friend's birthday, which is the 15th. I've got the top all done except for the border, now I'm working on piecing the back. Down to the sewing room I go!

Personal Exercise Goal for September: 60/950
ladynredd is offline   Reply With Quote