Lost 3 lbs this week.

Sandi
05-24-2004, 09:03 AM
Congratulations Dana!!! Good job!!!

I lost 5.5 myself!!! :D :D :D

tolose85
05-24-2004, 09:11 AM
W A Y T O G O !!!!!!! :cb: :dancer:

That is AWESOME SANDI AND DANA!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am down 3lbs this week.. 42 more to go.. I am half way there!

howie6267
05-24-2004, 12:03 PM
Wow you all are doing great. Glad to see you made back to twoderville Sandi. Your doing awsome.

mommamichelle
05-24-2004, 12:14 PM
well I gained a pound, I went to wedding ate alot and I went out to eat twice. Last week was a hard week because I deal with PMS that sort takes over my brain for a week, I feel very sluggish and everything becomes extemely hard to deal with. But today I feel better so hopefully I will I have a weight loss to report next Monday

Start Date April 19, 2004
Starting Weight 343
Weight Last Week 325
Current Weight 326

Goal Weight 160

Michelle

Tammy32
05-24-2004, 12:21 PM
Dana, Way to go!! I'm so happy that you are seeing a loss for the week! :bravo:

Sandi, Wow!! You are so back on track!! :cp:

Gretchen, Great job!! I see you did not need any motivation to go to the gym!! :flow1:

I go weigh today in a couple of hours. Let me tell you though, I really have
some anxiety on weigh day. :yikes:

Michelle, Shrug off that pound and just work extra hard this week and it will come right off. I have a hard time controlling my eating in social situations and when I go out to eat. It's super hard. Darn that PMS, it takes control of me every month for a week also. I am a carb junkie when it happens!

barbygirl43
05-24-2004, 12:46 PM
WTG Dana, Sandi and Gretchen. That's great on the losses. Michelle I wouldn't worry about that pound. You know where it came from and will be gone again soon.

I'm down 3 more pounds this week. Feel like I had a horrible week and didn't get in much exercise so I'm still scratching my head on this one. I'll take my measurements tonight to see how many more inches I'm down.

Charbar
05-24-2004, 06:33 PM
wow.. you gals all rock! this are some big losses! Sandi - 5.5 lbs!! :yikes: how did you do it?

Tammy32
05-25-2004, 12:11 AM
Dawnyal, You did something right for the week, even if it is a mystery :) Way to go!!

I weighed today. I'm down 2 more pounds.

tolose85
05-25-2004, 12:14 AM
Tammy that's awesome! Congratulations! Keep up the GREAT work! Man we're up late aren't we!

Tammy32
05-25-2004, 12:43 AM
I'm on the opposite coast as you Gretchen, so here it is not to late yet. But, I love the nights they are my most favorite part of the day so frequently I find myself staying up to late. I sure regret it in the morning though when my baby has me up at 6 a.m. You would think I would learn my lesson.

barbygirl43
05-25-2004, 03:30 PM
WTG Tammy. You're fast closing in for Onederland.

I'm down 4.5 more inches in 2 weeks for a total of 12 inches lost. I'm going to start calculating left and right the next time since there is such a difference between the right and left sides of everything (I've been averaging the 2)

Jenaya
05-26-2004, 01:50 AM
Sniffle, sniffle. I had to lose my 30lb loss chick and go back to the butterfly. I haven't weighed in for a little while and I am up 12 lbs. Yep, 12. How is that humanly possible in a few weeks? I have no idea but it is for me. I am disgusted with myself. Anyway, it was time to confess and now that the depression has set it, it is time to pick myself up, brush myself off and get back at it. So, congrats to all those that have done so well and here is to next week!

Jenaya
291/266/278/170
SW CW GW

dowsx4
05-26-2004, 07:46 AM
Down to 162!

gonzostar
05-26-2004, 10:29 AM
morning guys, i lost one more pound, so i guess last week's huge loss wasn't a fluke! yay for losing again (i'd forgotten what this feels like!)

lessofsarahtolove
05-26-2004, 11:11 AM
Wow, everybody's doing so great!! :bravo: Jenaya, just jump right back in the saddle again.....and just stay on top of it going forward! Just turn the page to another chapter.

I'm down another 2 pounds, for a total of 34. I'd love it to be more, but I'll take it! ;)

Edited to mention that I just figured out that somewhere between 27 and 30 pounds of the 34 pounds lost were fat!! My body fat percentage has decreased 4%........so that's GREAT news!

Tammy32
05-26-2004, 11:28 AM
Holly, 1 pound is great! No flukes for you. I know it must feel so great to be loosing again. :bravo:

Way to go Julie, you are, and continue to, be such an inspiration!

Jenaya, Get back on the wagon with us! Shake off that depression and start back exercising. The exercise will raise your seratonin levels thus making you less depressed. Confession is over and now it is time to get back on track!! I know you can do it. I am sure of it. You will have those 12 pounds gone in no time.

Dawnyal, Wow, that is alot of inches!! I guess you are seeing the inches lost for sure in your clothing. Keep it up!

Sarah, Another 2 pounds gone forever for you! If you are anything like me you are amazed everytime when you get on that scale and see more weight gone. It is such a good feeling to see the hard work pay off.

artist
05-26-2004, 01:19 PM
Hey Jenaya, I just wanted to say I think it takes a lot of courage to post the gain.....I admire your honesty and commitment! As the others say, 'just' (if only it were that easy!) start again slowly with the eating plan and exercise, and you'lle soon be back in the swing....

tolose85
05-26-2004, 02:31 PM
Jenaya-- I agree weith Claire.. It does take a lot of courage and you have already done the hardest part. Now you have a plan, you'll get that chicky back up there in NO time! Congratulations on all the loss this week! You go Sarah! You are doing a great job!

Tammy32
05-26-2004, 03:17 PM
I agree also with you guys. The week I gained a pound I would not even post on the weigh thread. It does take alot of courage to post a gain. I look forward to sharing your losses in the coming weeks Jenaya. I hope that your depression is very short lived. :) :)

Jenaya
05-26-2004, 06:11 PM
You know, your kind comments and encouragement meant a great deal to me - Thank you.

Jenaya

SuchAPrettyFace
05-27-2004, 01:47 AM
283 today. Can't believe i'm not back @ 300 w/the way I've been eating.

Amanda Panda
05-27-2004, 12:18 PM
Hi!

Just wanted to say 'well done' to everyone!

I haven't posted on the weigh in thread for a long time as I have been a NAUGHTY girl for the past couple of months! But, I am back on track as of Monday this week, so I will post my progress (I hope!) later on in the week.

Love Amanda x

Jillegal
05-27-2004, 01:41 PM
Good luck Amanda - it's never too late to start again, especially with a great attitude! Show me what a loser you are! :p

howie6267
05-27-2004, 05:42 PM
You can do it Amanda.

I lost 5 more this week. Total of 26 since my start and 1 lb away from a total loss of 100 lbs from my heaviest.

Amanda Panda
05-27-2004, 08:01 PM
Thanks for the support you guys! :)

Nice one Howie - you're definately back on track!

Love Amanda x

barbygirl43
05-28-2004, 11:49 AM
WTG Howie. At the rate you're going you're going to pass all of us up :)
I like your new avatar BTW.

howie6267
05-28-2004, 12:09 PM
Thanks Dawnyal. Jack in the mens cornner has nicked named me The Hammer so I put that on my title and changed my avatar while I was at it.

Jenaya
05-28-2004, 12:29 PM
Howie,

You are doing so well. Congratulations - keep going Hammer Man....(that is cute!).

Jenaya

Tammy32
05-28-2004, 05:57 PM
Go Howie, Go Howie!!! What a great job you are doing!! :bravo:

SAPF, Hang in there. :df:

Amanda, I look forward to sharing your progress with you. :)

artist
05-29-2004, 04:17 AM
OK. I've lost 1lb this week, which I am really pleased about.....its been a tough week emotionally....I've lost a total of 30 lbs since I started, and I've dropped FIVE clothes sizes......I'm re-discovering the joys of clothes shopping for the first time in 20 years!

melsfolly
05-30-2004, 10:43 AM
Some of you stuck with your plan and lost this week. Some of you are determined to get back on track with your program. And some of you simply lost focus this week but you know what you did wrong and now your ready to move on. No matter which category you fell in - Congratulations! You're all an inspiration to me!! I've updated the Lose A Ton thread now.

I only deleted .8 from my weight this week, but I'm happy with it! I've lost right at 70 inches so far, and my body fat has decreased at least 11% (when I first started my journey they couldn't measure my body fat so it may be more).

Melissa

Tammy32
05-30-2004, 11:24 AM
Claire, Well done for the week! Another pound bites the dust!! :cp:

Melissa, A loss is a loss whether it be a small one or a large one. You did a wonderful job for the week!! :flow1: